Gun Control is Completely Useless.

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
what part of the right shall not be infringed do you not understand, dumbass? It is a pretty simple statement. get over it.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Law school?
District of Columbia v. Heller

In District of Columbia v. Heller 2008, the Supreme Court affirmed for the first time that the right belongs to individuals, for self-defense in the home, while also including, as dicta, that the right is not unlimited and does not preclude the existence of certain long-standing prohibitions such as those forbidding "the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill" or restrictions on "the carrying of dangerous and unusual weapons."

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
District of Columbia v. Heller
In District of Columbia v. Heller 2008, the Supreme Court affirmed for the first time that the right belongs to individuals, for self-defense in the home, while also including, as dicta, that the right is not unlimited and does not preclude the existence of certain long-standing prohibitions such as those forbidding "the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill" or restrictions on "the carrying of dangerous and unusual weapons."
Yeah. Unlike you, I've read Heller. And its predecessor cases.

None of which answers my question to Bondo. I wonder if he'll have the balls to answer. I doubt it.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I suppose in a good school none of the students would be below average
"Well, that's the news from Lake Wobegon, where all the women are strong, all the men are good-looking, and all the children are above average."