Gun Control is Completely Useless.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Oh you're claiming to be a real Nazi.. Okay
Boy, you're as clever as a truck driver.

You said a while back that you lived in Beacon Hill when you were a kid. What the hell happened to you? Almost all of those kids went to university. If everything went totally wrong for an Upper Middle Class kid from Beacon Hill, they'd end up as truck drivers.

B00Mer

Make Canada Great Again
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.canadianforums.ca
You said a while back that you lived in Beacon Hill when you were a kid. What the hell happened to you? Almost all of those kids went to university. If everything went totally wrong for an Upper Middle Class kid from Beacon Hill, they'd end up as truck drivers.

I like truck driving..

But I am a computer programmer and web designer.. I also own an Internet company in the USA.

I can guarantee you have used my services online in the past, and probably still do.

But I love driving, it's relaxing..

Not to mention I own more than 1 rig, so suck my ass hairs boy

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I like truck driving..
But I am a computer programmer and web designer.. I also own an Internet company in the USA.
I can guarantee you have used my services online in the past, and probably still do.
But I love driving, it's relaxing..
Not to mention I own more than 1 rig, so suck my ass hairs boy
Riiiight.

The best that you could do after getting out of Stir was to drive a truck.

I'm surprised that they let you have guns after that, or is that why you spend so much time in the US ... where nobody cares.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Riiiight.

The best that you could do after getting out of Stir was to drive a truck.

I'm surprised that they let you have guns after that, or is that why you spend so much time in the US ... where nobody cares.

You sure know how to be an Asshole, Congratulations!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Hey, I come from a family of truck drivers. You should tone down the ignorance!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
A good troll doesn't get mad.....he gets others mad....
What they call a troll now....we used to call a shit disturber at work....
I learned from the best back then......
You spelled 'worst' wrong. So you were a little prick that far back were you? The bragging about it part is why you are the fuktard you are today, lol.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Mention my name and he gets mad.. :lol:

So he has been trolled to the point I live rent free in his head
And fools like Megabutthurtz, and others like JLM's old antagonist the "Putz", I just bitch slap once in a while then let them come back and rant and I ignore their rants afterwards.........

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
its been quite a couple of days for the white natty terrorists.

President Trump blesses everyone involved.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
and re the idea of recalling the Senate to vote on some gun buy back - come on now

that would be like putting a leech on a cancer patient. The ship has sailed on guns in America. They are simply a factor that will always be in the mix. It would probably be better at this point to concentrate on response and mitigation. The job the cops did in Dayton was out standing. It reduced the damage done by the attack.

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario
Being Canadian, I have no skin in this game, but a couple of things that bother me are.......

The anti-gun crowd would have everyone disarmed, criminals included, I suppose. Anyone with half a brain knows that isn't going to work. Most illegal guns will be hidden and it will be a nightmare to round them up.

The pro-gun people say they need their guns on them, so if there was a situation where they could prevent a crime, they would be able to do so. OK, that is fine, but out of all these shootings that have occurred, why have not one of these people stepped up and blew away the shooter? There are apparently 300 million guns in the US, surely someone is close by with one.
I know about the gun free zones and all this crap, but you would think there would be at least a few cases where something was done other than wait for the cops.....Seems to me that people just don't want to get involved.....Just sayin'

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
And fools like Megabutthurtz, and others like JLM's old antagonist the "Putz", I just bitch slap once in a while then let them come back and rant and I ignore their rants afterwards.........
Sure you do. You have to act like a whiny little bitch to do it and that makes you somebody that is to be admired? Not in this lifetime DipShit. You forget to post to the ones that you say are on your level. Go for it as it is just another one of your bad lies. Even old pete puts on his dexter face every now and then, let's see you do it.

Better than the long meaningless giberish posts of a FOOL like you!

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Being Canadian, I have no skin in this game, but a couple of things that bother me are.......
The anti-gun crowd would have everyone disarmed, criminals included, I suppose. Anyone with half a brain knows that isn't going to work. Most illegal guns will be hidden and it will be a nightmare to round them up.
The pro-gun people say they need their guns on them, so if there was a situation where they could prevent a crime, they would be able to do so. OK, that is fine, but out of all these shootings that have occurred, why have not one of these people stepped up and blew away the shooter? There are apparently 300 million guns in the US, surely someone is close by with one.
I know about the gun free zones and all this crap, but you would think there would be at least a few cases where something was done other than wait for the cops.....Seems to me that people just don't want to get involved.....Just sayin'
if you decide to not wait but to take your own action in the manner that you have described, in this country, you will have committed a crime.

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario
if you decide to not wait but to take your own action in the manner that you have described, in this country, you will have committed a crime.

And a good chance, the same in the US....Yet the pro gun people spout off about what they would do if confronted with a situation. Fact is, none of us know how we would react if under that pressure. I think the talk is all a manhood thing.

I don't own guns and have no desire to. I don't hunt or target shoot. I have friends that do and I don't think they are that put out by the regulations they have to go through. Right now anyways.