Gun Control is Completely Useless.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
But good news Clompy - the new shooter also has some sort of manifesto.

I look forward to you quoting here.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Most Canadians think that Canada is worth fighting for. Selfish little weaklings like you that can't cut it in the Forces and want to split up the country for money are rare and marginal. You will never achieve your wish to destroy Canada. Why do you stay here? You are not wanted.

And you are? BTW, the forces aren't for everyone, just like plumbing isn't for everyone or flying isn't for everyone. Most people have a phobia about something.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
And you are? BTW, the forces aren't for everyone, just like plumbing isn't for everyone or flying isn't for everyone. Most people have a phobia about something.
Well, He accused me of being a draft dodger on another thread.

That's pretty rich coming from him.

Why are you defending this traitor, anyway? He wants to destroy Canada ... thinks that it's a good thing to do so. He is a traitor.

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
Well, He accused me of being a draft dodger on another thread.
That's pretty rich coming from him.
Why are you defending this traitor, anyway? He wants to destroy Canada ... thinks that it's a good thing to do so. He is a traitor.

you are not a draft dodger, you are just a troll. if just for one month you limited yourself to thoughtful rational reasonable calm posts then maybe people around here would give you the respect that you think you deserve.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
you are not a draft dodger, you are just a troll. if just for one month you limited yourself to thoughtful rational reasonable calm posts then maybe people around here would give you the respect that you think you deserve.
Hey, Bondo? Read the news? Another one of yours just shot down a Mall's worth of Hispanics, excercising his Second Ammendment rights and creating yet another martyr for you sick NRA freaks to worship.

Have a nice day, Junior.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Hey, Bondo? Read the news? Another one of yours just shot down a Mall's worth of Hispanics, excercising his Second Ammendment rights and creating yet another martyr for you sick NRA freaks to worship.
Have a nice day, Junior.

"Another one of yours..."

Interesting, you said this about Bondo, Colpy and Me..

Canada has some of the safest gun legislation of any country.. the problem is we live next to the biggest gun supplier in the world, so illegal guns make it to Canada and criminals..

However, in Canada gun crimes are low..

I believe everyone in Canada should have a gun and go through the training.. then they wouldn't be such whimpering nut jobs like you.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I didn't mention Colpy but he's definitely a part of your sick wacko fringe.

You guys are abnormal. You represent, at best, 10% of our population.

You are technically sociopaths.

Those low gun crime rates in Canada must REALLY BUG YOU seeing has you hate our country so much, have nothing but contempt for us and that you want to join a country with 10x plus more gun deaths, higher incarceration rate.

A Sociopathic hypocrite ... That lines up, nicely.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I didn't mention Colpy but he's definitely a part of your sick wacko fringe.

What you can't remember your own stupid trash posts.. you attacking Colpy..

You sure believe that the sun shines out your asshole, eh tough guy?
Fecking thug ...

Back to Alberta seperation as the 51st States and adopting US guns laws..

wait for it....

Curious Cdn triggered. 5.4.3.2.1.... :lol:

Last edited:

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Colby lives in New Brunswick. Whatever he is, I haven't seen him post that he wants to break up our country.

You, on the other hand, are a self-declared traitor.