Gun Control is Completely Useless.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
The major demand for rhino horn is in Asia, where it is used in ornamental carvings and traditional medicine.
Google is better informed than the idiots on Fakebook.....

Probably for good reason...…………………….You don't need ANY skills whatsoever to submit shit to Facebook.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Opening day of Zucchini season...

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
You prove you are of low intelligence with your every post. I've been here a decade and you no so Sherlock brain has gotten everything wrong.
No wife, no kids, no regrets as the most human nation on the planet is nothing but a big experiment by the insane Jewish Bankers. The ones you would hope to be 'your people'. Used and abused and thrown in the trash, that is your fate. Saddam was 'one of the boys' at one time. Do you remember how his life ended??.

Yes................................

it was all over the news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is what happens to you ........................................

if you sponsor Muslim Terror............................................

against Israel, the United States.........................................

and assorted neigbours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Saddam sponsored GENOCIDE against the Southern Iraqi Marsh Arabs.............................

was BOTH a HUMAN ATROCITY.........................................

AND an environmental disaster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad that stuff NEVER gets any Cdn media play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Why are you confessing that to me? go find a priest, a real on this time. Your witness is not true Heathen. I present my witnesses as quotes and links, you post as if the quotes and links all belonged to you.

Joh:5:31:

If I bear witness of myself,

my witness is not true.

So you are admitting you spout UNTRUE B.S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MHz............................................

Take some more LSD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it will NOT make you smarter........................................

but it will make you calmer and less agitated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Boy howdy, if he fires that rifle shouldered that way, he's gonna be one hurtin' dude!

'Specially since it's at least a .474, or he's gonna be one dead dude.

Its a CARTOON...................................

sort of like you.....................................

not to be taken seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No need to study it for tips on how to handle YOUR little gun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Flawed... I'll admit guns should be outlawed if that is the case.. :lol:

Oh Dear me.................................

you do know that Muslims CAN GET a PAL WITHOUT SUBMITTING photo ID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DONT YOU?????????????????????????????????

Muslims who object to supplying a photo of themselves..................................

to the cops.................................

need only submit a LETTER from their Imam...............................

testifying to their good intentions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thus we will be RELYING ON THE GOOD WILL..................................

of potential Muslim Terrorists...............................

to tell us if a Muslim Terrorist wants a gun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I am a hillbilly, and proud of it. My family comes from the Appalachians.....in NB.
I'm jealous. Staggeringly beautiful!

I also have a B.A. and a B.Ed., as well as a teachers' license.......so I am quite qualified to teach your children.
:)
Well, that just PROVES yer a damn liar! Real hillbillies don't have beds, they sleep on feedbags stuffed with shucks!

A bas, faux homme des montagnes!

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I am a hillbilly, and proud of it. My family comes from the Appalachians.....in NB.
I also have a B.A. and a B.Ed., as well as a teachers' license.......so I am quite qualified to teach your children.
:)
You're not morally equipped to teach my children.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Flawed... I'll admit guns should be outlawed if that is the case.. :lol:
At least I can hit what I aim at. Even a wing with a shotgun slug would end the a.gression and the crying baby would take over. Compare the hole compared to you pea-shooter.

Now a slug.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
You're not morally equipped to teach my children.

There's a laugh!

And what would you base that on?.........considering you don't know me on any level that would indicate my morality.....or lack thereof.

I'll tell you one thing I do know about you.......you are not intellectually competent enough to be trusted with a child's education.