Gun Control is Completely Useless.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

that we are morally and intellectually inferior!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MHz..............................................

the Muslim religious fanatic.....................................
You prove you are of low intelligence with your every post. I've been here a decade and you no so Sherlock brain has gotten everything wrong.
No wife, no kids, no regrets as the most human nation on the planet is nothing but a big experiment by the insane Jewish Bankers. The ones you would hope to be 'your people'. Used and abused and thrown in the trash, that is your fate. Saddam was 'one of the boys' at one time. Do you remember how his life ended??.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
That is your only hope is it??? One sane fukking post would be all you need to do.

Waiting, . . .

Still waiting, . . .

POOR MHz............................................

one again you PROVE...............................................

that the insane CANNOT JUDGE THE SANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And By the way...................................................

LIE-berals are NOT INSANE as you are.........................................................

LIE-berals re merely grossly arrogant BULLIES.......................................

who think they should be in charge.............................................

JUST BECAUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals are so arrogant they think they are Gods chosen people........................................

WITHOUT EVER Having solicited Gods` opinion on the matter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
POOR MHz............................................

one again you PROVE...............................................

that the insane CANNOT JUDGE THE SANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why are you confessing that to me? go find a priest, a real on this time. Your witness is not true Heathen. I present my witnesses as quotes and links, you post as if the quotes and links all belonged to you.

Joh:5:31:

If I bear witness of myself,

my witness is not true.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
The major demand for rhino horn is in Asia, where it is used in ornamental carvings and traditional medicine.
Google is better informed than the idiots on Fakebook.....

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Boy howdy, if he fires that rifle shouldered that way, he's gonna be one hurtin' dude!

'Specially since it's at least a .474, or he's gonna be one dead dude.

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
Yup, and clearly the artist of the Rhino drawing doesn't realize that 7 billion is pretty much the entire population of the world which means they must be an idiot to think that all humans are male.