Gun Control is Completely Useless.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
So answer me one question - is a person who has been convicted of a crime and served his sentence, still a criminal after his release even though he is no longer doing any crime?
Yep.

Now you're free to ascribe to me a number of views I do not hold. But then again, you always were.

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
Tbones, it is unessessary to get a consensus on one asshole farmer that beats his wife until you admit to all the wonderful things the other farmers are.
In other words, I'd like to see some proportionality to your point of view.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Tbones, it is unessessary to get a consensus on one asshole farmer that beats his wife until you admit to all the wonderful things the other farmers are.
In other words, I'd like to see some proportionality to your point of view.
Oh, I certainly have no sympathy for suburban drug dealers who beat their wives either, despite the fact that when they're not beating their wives, they provide a valuable service to the community.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Why on earth would we disagree? You babble utter nonsense full of meaningless words, and I say "Uh-huh" and go about my day.

I think you are confusing me with yourself there, Sonny! All you do is spread animosity. If you think you're humourous, you're NOT!

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I think you are confusing me with yourself there, Sonny! All you do is spread animosity. If you think you're humourous, you're NOT!
I think you need to relax and check your blood pressure!
No need for blood pressure pills......just tun off your computer once in a while....
Just remember..... It take two to argue!