Global Warming: still the ‘Greatest Scam in History’

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
From what I saw on the news tonight, it might not be a bad idea to take another in depth look at the climate change phenonema. While I'm not drawing any conclusion either way, it might not be a bad idea to explore the possibility of human contribution to climate change. I think it also might enhance Donald's political fortunes if he was to concur with this suggestion. I don't think it would be overly to continue "whistling" past the heat, floods and fires virtually world wide. Even if it's not the case it wouldn't hurt!

You were pretty fast on the draw there, Walter! What are you afraid of?

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
From what I saw on the news tonight, it might not be a bad idea to take another in depth look at the climate change phenonema. While I'm not drawing any conclusion either way, it might not be a bad idea to explore the possibility of human contribution to climate change. I think it also might enhance Donald's political fortunes if he was to concur with this suggestion. I don't think it would be overly to continue "whistling" past the heat, floods and fires virtually world wide. Even if it's not the case it wouldn't hurt!

How many more billions you want to waste on the fraud of AGW or ACC?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

What do you think we should do about pole shift and a diminishing magnetosphere causing climate change? 50% of your income?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
What do you think we should do about pole shift and a diminishing magnetosphere causing climate change? 50% of your income?

Maybe a bit of research will tell us exactly how much these phenomena contribute. Would it be 50% of our income? Some people already spend 50% of their income on "toys", so maybe saving the planet would be money better spent or conversely maybe it would only be 20% of our income. We're not going to make any progress until we find out. Money spent fighting fires in California must be getting close to 50% of the gov't. revenue there. To repair damage in Redding alone will be in the $billions and that's just the tip of the iceberg! Oops poor analogy!

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
Almost everyone knows who the IPCC is. They have been the source of 99% of the alarmist global warming info. over the past 30 years.

However here is an excerpt from this same IPCC circa Spring 2018.

"---------The climate system is a coupled non-linear chaotic system, and therefore the long-term prediction of future climate states is not possible."

ROFL, who are we to disagree.

Another few points:-

1.* FACT.* Temps are indeed rising;* at roughly the same rate as they have been for centuries as we are still coming out of the last Ice Age 18,000 yr/bp.

2.* FACT.* Ditto ocean levels.* Ocean temps are doing nothing unusual .

3.* FACT. Antarctic ice levels and extent has been increasing for decades (nobody seems to know why.)

Fossil records show the Arctic ice pack has always varied.* Right now, although you will never read it in the MSM, it seems to have recycled back to near average levels (again, nobody knows why).

4.* FACT.* Ocean currents have always varied.* No biggy.* Ditto air currents.

5.* FACT. According to IPCC, NOAA, USGS, and very much contrary to the moronic popular media, severe weather events have been steadily lessening in frequency for the last 70 years ( nobody knows why).

The increase in flooding in urban areas is mainly due to rapidly increasing population, covering the soil with concrete, and stupidly building on flood plains.* In the past, our ancestors weren't so arrogant.* New Orleans and Toronto are shiny examples of utter stupidity (sigh).

6.* Recent fires in Greece, California were started mainly by arson and lightning - lightning is most definitely NOT caused by global warming.

7. 99.2% of global warming gasses (GHG) are an exotic substance known as water vapour.* Out of the tiny remainder, 80% of that is due to volcanoes, geysers, etc.* The remainder is due to anthropogenic sources.**

If CO2 is so dangerous why has the rate of temp rises not increased and why as the CO2 % has risen did we have a 19 year cessation or 'plateau'ing of world temps?* *Nobody knows why and not one single supercomputer software package predicted it.* Oops

Why do so many only echo the cretinous popular media and their instigators?* *Why do most never check out what NOAA, USGS, GISS, HADCRUT & other scientific authorities are finding.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Why do so many only echo the cretinous popular media and their instigators?* *Why do most never check out what NOAA, USGS, GISS, HADCRUT & other scientific authorities are finding.

Most people have the attention span of a gnat.And not much smarter. They could not devote the time necessary to do their own research so they believe the sound bites forced on them by those with an agenda.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Keep calm and carry on flying and eating steak: UN Climate Change ad criticised

Keep calm and carry on flying and eating steak: UN Climate Change ad criticised

In a nut shell, the UN Sponsored Commercial encourages people to continue doing what they are doing, just buy Carbon Credits to make themselves carbon neutral.

In other words, the UN just wants the money and Global Warming is indeed the Greatest Scam in History.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Will they start rating food so you know how much dry wine you need to break up the fatty parts that aren't food? Back in the day grissile was where you drew the line.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
If Muzzie had not ****ed up the grasslands of central Africa there would be far more steak.

A big chunk of regional warming and drought came from a lack of steak.

Fact.

Muzzies offing the Christian cattle tribes of west centeal Africa set off a chain reaction of drought and wide spread famine in E Africa.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
All I "see" is confused people being milked. People who don't realize we are still in an ice age in an interglacial period that is going to crash down hard after a temperature spike (which we are currently experiencing) like it has been doing repeatedly for eons.

Are you going to try to deny that and claim it's man and CO2?

AAAAAAAAAND they still don,t five years on. Don,t mention the volcanoes we humans have encouraged. Could the CO2 have caused all this volcanic activity as well? Or maybe the plastic or lack of safe spaces for twits clinging to the joke CO2 BULLSHJT?

ice age farmer :: grand solar minimum crop loss map