Successful Fundraiser Despite Flossy's Uncaring Attitude

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Great time last night in Seven Persons, Alberta. I left the party with my wallet $1200 lighter which is, of course, the whole purpose. Wild Rose MLA, Drew Barnes got up and spoke passionately about HALO, the board, volunteerism and the untold lives that have been saved and can be saved. NDP MLA and Speaker of the Legislature, Bob Wanner, spoke and said something to the effect of "wawawa blablabla"... I don't know, I wasn't really listening. I told some of the folks there about this guy Flossy and his notion that he cares more about people than we do because he's a progressive. We all laughed and had another beer.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Why would anyone talk about people online at a party?

It's called conversation. It's a radical new invention that just came out a few thousand years ago.

I often tell my friends about some of the silly folks I encounter here. Don't underestimate the entertainment value of the idiotic shyte you post

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
It's called conversation. It's a radical new invention that just came out a few thousand years ago.

I often tell my friends about some of the silly folks I encounter here. Don't underestimate the entertainment value of the idiotic shyte you post
Do you tell them how you add to the conversation by calling every one silly ? Or are they used to that from you ?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

You have friends? Even more bullsh-t.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Why would anyone talk about people online at a party?

Sounds like more bullsh-t.
A full truck load coming from him......

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
And if they did? Its a shame you place so much value on a person's occupation. Thankfully, I'm not as shallow as you.

Nope- Just that as a teenager living at home it is important to work. Mom must be proud.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
And if I was? It's a shame you place so much value on a person's age. Thankfully I'm not as shallow as you.

Nope, I see that during my absence little has charged, you are wrong so often. Now don't forget to save up for the High School Grad Party

The voices in your head aren't friends either.

Afternoon Petros- Did Cannuck ever get back to you on that tax thing?

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
I told some of the folks there about this guy Flossy and his notion

I'll use Flossys rhetoric as an example of how some people see Canada also and EVERY SINGLE person has said that whoever thinks like this person flossy is a complete idiot.

He doesn't get it, remember...