Successful Fundraiser Despite Flossy's Uncaring Attitude

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
The issue here is not my donation but the unwillingness of some of our progressive members here to make any minimal effort to help their fellow man. Progressives clearly don't care about people
I have to agree with you on that one. Look at how many "progressives" were all for rushing a bunch of Syrians here, but very, very few of them actually put themselves out for them. They simply expected everyone else to do it. While the whole "do as I say not as I do mentality" has been around forever, it seems like the neo-liberal progressives have taken it to new heights of hypocrisy and double standards.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Churches (the enemy of progressives) were far ahead of the government and progressives on the Syrian refugee crisis.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
HALO Rescue

It's that time again Flossy. I know you were all talk, no action last year but here's your second chance. Your idol Notley still isn't interested in saving lives so us conservative minded folk will step up to the plate, open our wallets and try to keep the helicopter in the air for another year. Off to Seven Persons

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Maybe some good news tonight. Rachel has decided to throw $300,000 towards HALO. That works out to about 7 or 8 cents per Albertan. I dropped $3200 tonight so while Rachel's support is good, it's somewhat embarrassing.

I'd be embarrassed if I were you Flossy