PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
First semester report card is in...

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
If not giving a fu€k about retards like you, is a mental degenerative stage, then yes I'm ready. :laughing3:

Really at my foundation I'm not very complicated. I practice what people call extreme ownership.

"Implementing Extreme Ownership requires checking your ego and operating with a high degree of humility. Admitting mistakes, taking ownership, and developing a plan to overcome challenges are integral to any successful team."

https://ffbsccn.wordpress.com/2015/...rmer-navy-seals-jocko-willing-and-leif-babin/

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
If not giving a fu€k about retards like you, is a mental degenerative stage, then yes I'm ready. :laughing3:

Really at my foundation I'm not very complicated. I practice what people call extreme ownership.

"Implementing Extreme Ownership requires checking your ego and operating with a high degree of humility. Admitting mistakes, taking ownership, and developing a plan to overcome challenges are integral to any successful team."

Yes you're very humble, we can all see that quality in you, it radiates from every word you post. Blinding white humility, it's what we always think when we read your stuff.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Yes you're very humble, we can all see that quality in you, it radiates from every word you post. Blinding white humility, it's what we always think when we read your stuff.

When I'm wrong I say it. Extreme ownership, means I assume responcibility for my situation, unlike many who point the finger at anything else but themselves. Not many people are that humble that they can admit they are wrong.

somebody needs a spiel checker

:laughing3: could be worst, I could be as stupid as you. ;)

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
When I'm wrong I say it. Extreme ownership, means I assume responcibility for my situation, unlike many who point the finger at anything else but themselves. Not many people are that humble that they can admit they are wrong.

Liberals are never wrong....and if they are wrong it's not their fault.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton

Huh! Guess you should have been born 100 years ago. Wanna get rid of oil? Go live in the boonies and rely on "nature" tough guy.
No electricity, no heat - oh, and you can't burn wood - not environmentally acceptable. Rely strictly on wind and solar - see how that goes when its 40 below LOL.

I, personally, am proud of how far we've come and how our standard of living is so much higher than it was in my grandparents days. I heard stories from my mom about living in a house with dirt floors, and having to do back-breaking work on the farm so that they could eat. No tractors back then. I sure the hell wouldn't want to go back to that for sure!!

But, as technology improves and is implemented, hopefully we can sell to the REAL polluters like China and India - we won't have to rely on the unreliable wind/solar generation as much because we're already pretty clean environmentally today. It's the big polluters that are the issue and maybe we can even make a buck or two cleaning up their mess!!

JMHO

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Join the EU. Your economy will boom in no time, like Greece and Italy and Spain.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
It has lots to do with her policy. I'm not guessing at this. I'm in the heart of the patch and most of my friends and neighbors are involved in the industry. I think the people actually involved know a hell of a lot more than you and the liberal media.

So, if it's due to Notley, how come all of the US manufacturers that rely on selling capital equipment to oil and gas are seeing huge drops in sales worldwide? How come all the projects in Newfoundland are on hold?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Huh! Guess you should have been born 100 years ago. Wanna get rid of oil? Go live in the boonies and rely on "nature" tough guy.
No electricity, no heat - oh, and you can't burn wood - not environmentally acceptable. Rely strictly on wind and solar - see how that goes when its 40 below LOL.

Again, more wisdom, sagacity and foresight! :) :)

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Again, more wisdom, sagacity and foresight! :) :)
Well, no. Just because mentalfloss overstates his case, that doesn't mean Dix is right.

There is nothing wrong with wind, solar, hydro, nuclear, bio, and certainly nothing wrong with the stuff we can't do yet, but will one day be possible, like fusion, temperature-differential, and ZPE.

Insisting that "alternate" energy sources (some of which have been around longer than petroleum and fossil) are somehow wrong is as extreme, and therefore as stupid, as insisting that oil and coal are wrong.