Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Canadians

Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Re: Why won't Donald Trump release his tax returns?

If Trump really is in with the Russians, as he appesrs to be, it will be "EXECUTE HIM!!! EXECUTE THE TRAITOR!"

What do you think? Lethal injection? Televised?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

All anyone has to do is whip out Google, find what percentage of his company he actually owns and find their profits and whip out a free downloadable US tax program.

And an F18

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Crooked Donald

Why won't Donald Trump release his tax returns?

In his speech Wednesday at the Democratic National Convention, vice presidential candidate and everyone's favorite dad Tim Kaine repeatedly dinged Republican nominee Donald Trump for his reliance on the phrase "believe me," when, in fact, he argued, absolutely no one should believe him. "It's gonna be great – believe me!" Kaine said to the convention crowd, imitating Trump to laughs and cheers. "We're gonna build a wall and make Mexico pay for it – believe me! There's nothing suspicious in my tax returns – believe me!"

Why Won't Donald Trump Release His Tax Returns? | US News Opinion

I saw one poll this morning showing Donald in the lead with 75%.

Why won't Hillary release her Wall Street speeches?

Cuz she knows they are full of sh*t?

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007

If Trump really is in with the Russians, as he appesrs to be, it will be "EXECUTE HIM!!! EXECUTE THE TRAITOR!"?

Who gave the Russians access/control to the USA's uranium supply? Hillary did.

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC

Trump released his Financial Disclosure Forms. Essentially a statement of financial position of assets and liabilities to expose any potential conflicts of interest. There is NO requirement for candidates for public office to release tax returns, which contains private and confidential information.

In fact before the mid 1970s there wasn't a history of releasing information on income and outlays and tax strategies. It was rightly considered privileged and irrelevant to a voting decision.

It has since been deemed by the press to be obligatory.. who then routinely use the information on charitable donations, investments, expenses or legal tax avoidance strategies to rip a candidates reputation to shreds.

So i say stick to your guns, Donald, you're allowed to have your privacy. Tell the grasping media to go to hell.. and to start dealing with issues instead of slander mongering. I hope it puts an end to practice of releasing returns.. which are nobody's business except to the individual and the IRS.

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

If Trump really is in with the Russians, as he appesrs to be, it will be "EXECUTE HIM!!! EXECUTE THE TRAITOR!"

What do you think? Lethal injection? Televised?
A week in the same room as you for a week would probably do it.

relic

Council Member
Nov 29, 2009
Nova Scotia

I have to laugh at conservative "logic". What a bunch of ****ing morons.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island

He's a carnival-barking con artist.

be careful what you say about him, he will want to 'hit you' then 'hit you again' and spin
you around, jeeesh, did you see him saying those things, I can picture him saying those
things at a world conference as soon as someone disagrees with him, what a dork.

I can just see the bushe's family sitting around watching him in horror, and many other
republican families, he has hijacked their party by b.s and lies, and just blurting out
anything one might hear on the street.

he might become president, how frightening.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

BzHO isn't running for office. Besides, school records rarely show crininslity. Trump is clearly a criminsl hiding some evidence.

As big a criminal as Hillary, you think? I rather doubt it!

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010

It's the only truthful thing he's said so far.

But don't take my word for it, watch the clip.

A red herring! Paying taxes is only one way of contributing to the public good! How many people or thousands of people does Trump employ?

Silly excuses.

If he was half as honest as he makes himself out to be, he would have the balls to release them now.

It's obvious he doesn't because he knows his polls will tank, just like Romney's did.