• Broads

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Canadians

Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Re: Why won't Donald Trump release his tax returns?

It's the only truthful thing he's said so far.

But don't take my word for it, watch the clip.

Silly excuses.

If he was half as honest as he makes himself out to be, he would have the balls to release them now.

It's obvious he doesn't because he knows his polls will tank, just like Romney's did.

quote it cuck. Trump never said what you or your hens claim.

STEPHANOPOULOS: Is there something…
(CROSSTALK)
TRUMP: George, it is very simple. Yes, but they’re all linked. It’s called the link.
It’s very simple, if my audit is finished, that’s great.
Now, I have to tell you. I watched Mitt Romney four years ago. He waited until September to give them, just before the election. They made him look so bad, it was so unfair, I actually think he didn’t lose because of the 47 percent, I think he lost because of a couple of really minor items in tax return where he did nothing wrong. So it is unfair.
But I will say, when I’m finished with the audit, I’ll do it.
STEPHANOPOULOS: Richard Nixon released his even though his were under audit.
TRUMP: I don’t use Richard Nixon as necessarily the guide, OK. I mean, you know, it’s an interesting person to use, but don’t use it.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010

Yes, thank you for supporting the fact that he won't reveal his tax returns because it would lose him the election.

Also, tell your kids to stay in school.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

Yes, thank you for supporting the fact that he won't reveal his tax returns because it would lose him the election.

Also, tell your kids to stay in school.

gonna hafta change your handle to stupe stuperson.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010

Don't do that to yourself.

It's obvious already that you can't make a logical connection.

Next time, read what you've actually quoted.

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario

OMG! I can't believe how supposedly literate people can get some of the meanings they do out of words!
According to the above post, Trump said, "Romney lost the election because of a couple of small things in his tax returns". Suddenly people are saying, 'Trump admits he will lose the election if he submits his tax returns;.
(paraphrasing a bit here, but quoting the actual gist of Trump said)
Does anyone here understand what 'paraphrasing' is?
Paraphrasing conveys the context of the message using different words. It does NOT change the context of the message.
Are there severely retarded people here pretending they can understand English when the actually can't?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Silly excuses.

If he was half as honest as he makes himself out to be, he would have the balls to release them now.

It's obvious he doesn't because he knows his polls will tank, just like Romney's did.

Actually, I'm pretty sure Trump pays a hell of lot of tax, more than probably 99% of the population! Let's just say for sake of argument he only employs 100 people and each one of those people pay taxes! Savvy? :)

OMG! I can't believe how supposedly literate people can get some of the meanings they do out of words!
According to the above post, Trump said, "Romney lost the election because of a couple of small things in his tax returns". Suddenly people are saying, 'Trump admits he will lose the election if he submits his tax returns;.
Paraphrasing conveys the context of the message using different words. It does NOT change the context of the message.
Are there severely retarded people here pretending they can understand English when the actually can't?

A large percentage of the electorate are not terribly intelligent people & the Fish wife has many of them mesmerized!

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

it's called makin' sh!t up. not even paraphrasing. just their cuckish imagination.

flossarino discovered himself a new prog site that he's flogging for awhile.

Don't do that to yourself.

It's obvious already that you can't make a logical connection.

Next time, read what you've actually quoted.

just read the black parts cuck. tell us where Trump said what you claimed he said.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006

A red herring! Paying taxes is only one way of contributing to the public good! How many people or thousands of people does Trump employ?
Aside from taxes it would show all of his sources of income (which he likely wants to hide). Although I suspect he doesn't make anything near what his blowhard ego wants to project.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

all praise hildebeast. :lol:

fukkin' dummies.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

no surprise

The I.R.S. already has his tax returns........................if he is filing according to the rules! If he's not, then he should be dealt with as an ordinary citizen and the fact he is running for public office should have nothing to do with it.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

be careful what you say about him, he will want to 'hit you' then 'hit you again' and spin
you around, jeeesh, did you see him saying those things, I can picture him saying those
things at a world conference as soon as someone disagrees with him, what a dork.

I can just see the bushe's family sitting around watching him in horror, and many other
republican families, he has hijacked their party by b.s and lies, and just blurting out
anything one might hear on the street.

he might become president, how frightening.
So you support a man who spent $165,000,000.00 in a losing effort to gain the republican nomination .
I am sure the Bush family right now are wondering how he could have blown all that money and not even reach the quarter finals .

But then you would have a rabid hatred on for Bush if he was the nominee , wouldn't you ?

Did Killary open her files??
Did she release her transcripts ?

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC

Donald Trump won't release his tax returns because his brand relies on the illusion of his wealth.

I saw one poll this morning showing Donald in the lead with 75%.

You probably misunderstood a great deal of what you saw.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Donald Trump won't release his tax returns because his brand relies on the illusion of his wealth.

You probably misunderstood a great deal of what you saw.

Nah, don't think so but I'll see if I can find the same poll and check what it's at now!