Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters

10larry

Electoral Member
Apr 6, 2010
Niagara Falls
Re: Trump sides with Russia over Crimea

WATCH: Trump Says Russia Won’t Invade Ukraine Two Years After They Invaded
Trump sez this clinton sez that and neither political posture amounts to a hill of beans, whether voters select poison A or poison B matters not, both are risky and bring far more ethical liability than assest to the office.
Anyhow watched 'Trump sez' ~ they [russia] invaded but not an iota of invasion evidence, this is becoming frustrating talk everywhere of an invasion yet I can't unearth any invasion info. Little doubt russia had a finger in ukraine shenanigans but invading ukraine is pure hogwash, too embarassing for u.s. hawks to admit russia spirited crimea away from under their very noses so they cling to this fairy tale.
I hear the u.s. is bombing libya with precision weapons that will only home in on bad guys,"The specific targets will be precision targets," Cook said. "One of the targets struck today was a tank... the United States military will be rigorously involved in every step of the process. this tune seems familiar to me.
US warplanes target ISIL in Libya for first time - News from Al Jazeera

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Re: Why won't Donald Trump release his tax returns?

Have you found that poll yet?

Yep.

The only pole that matters

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010

They actually went out and called him a used car salesman. :lol:

Russia continues to shadow Trump

Washington (CNN)Donald Trump's Russia problem isn't going away.

In the past week, the Republican presidential nominee has been pilloried for his comments expressing openness to Russia's annexation of Crimea, has called on the Russian government to share emails it possibly hacked from Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton and drawn rebukes from critics who say he's soft on a traditional US adversary.

Former CIA Director Michael Hayden became the latest heavyweight in the George W. Bush administration to lash out at Trump when he criticized the candidate Monday night for making conflicting statements about his relationship with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

"I recognize that flexibility and creativity might actually be good selling used cars and selling real estate, but when you want to be the head of an international superpower, precision and consistency are really important," Hayden told CNN's Erin Burnett.

Russia continues to shadow Trump - CNNPolitics.com

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

so much angst.

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010

There's advil for that if you need it.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Have you found that poll yet?

I've been more or less following it. I believe he slipped briefly to 66.67% and then surged again to 70%. I'll probably take another peek at it tomorrow!

10larry

Electoral Member
Apr 6, 2010
Niagara Falls

Israel eh, not too much of a stretch to append saudi arabia to her 'I wanna be helpful' list

Really tough nut to crack, who is worse a proved liar or an apprentice civil servant using drama as a wedge, poison A or poison B?
Comey said that they found direct evidence that contradicted Clinton’s previous claims that she had never sent classified information on her personal email account and even suggested that Clinton may have put the country at risk, acknowledging the possibility “that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal email account.”
The Government Has Prosecuted Nearly Every Violator of Secrecy Rules Before Hillary Clinton

Why so much difficulty in deciding who stretches truth to the breaking point, if a freind shows wifey a luv note from a woman let's call her monica addressed to her man whom should face the music? No amount of lying can expunge that note.
Info on the russian invasion of ukraine still remains a secret however the democratic voice of the crimean people has nato hawks looking to barac for an out but it's really difficult to condemn that which you are peddling. Using iraq, afghanistan or libya as examples of nato installed democracies who could argue with the savvy choice made in crimea.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State

In his 13 months of campaigning, Donald Trump has sullied the making of a President with lies, bullying, ignorance, demagoguery and more.

He generated shock at his willingness to be ever more outrageous, amazement that he had won support, wonder over whether he could ever do something so offensive as to be toxic, and fury at amoral words and actions.

Now, there is only sorrow at the depths to which Trump has plunged U.S. democracy — and taken with him elected leaders who have always before respected country and self.

Trump’s attack on the parents of a Muslim soldier who gave his life to save comrades-in-arms breaks the heart because he has made fair-game of two nation-loving citizen immigrants whose son heroically gave his life for country — and because Republicans have held firm to Trump’s suitability for the presidency.

read more: Cry for thee, America: Trump attack on war hero reaches new low - NY Daily News

Trump is pathetic.

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010

Trump has lied more than Clinton (or anyone for that matter) by 1000x.