At least 2,250 of Canada’s veterans are homeless due to alcoholism, drugs and mental

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
The SUBJECT of the thread is VETERANS! :)

Yes it is. Are you saying that despite the statistical probability that 6 of the homeless helped in Medicine Hat (ignoring the proximity of CFB suffield and the military history of the area) were veterans, none of those helped were? How do you know this?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Yes it is. Are you saying that despite the statistical probability that 6 of the homeless helped in Medicine Hat (ignoring the proximity of CFB suffield and the military history of the area) were veterans, none of those helped were? How do you know this?

Math says they probably weren't. 2% of 6 doesn't equal one veteran! :) :) :) :)

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Math says they probably weren't. 2% of 6 doesn't equal one veteran! :) :) :) :)

Clearly math was not your best subject at school. With 100k trade area, Medicine Hat has 0.27% of the Canadian population. Since 0.27% of 2250 is 6 you would, of course, be mistaken. How do you know none of the people taken off the street were veterans despite the possibility (actually likelihood if you know the Hat's history)?

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Oh look, the gutless wonder showed up to make a snide comment.

Still can't find your testicles and defend the stupid statement you made though, can you?

Oh look, the whiner showed up to make a snide comment. For somebody that complains about thread derailing, you have a pretty tough time keeping on topic. But hey, make it about me personally, if it helps you. clearly you can't actually refute anything Ive said. Are you like JLM and in denial regarding the elimination of the homeless vet problem in the Hat?

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Oh look, the whiner showed up to make a snide comment. For somebody that complains about thread derailing, you have a pretty tough time keeping on topic. But hey, make it about me personally, if it helps you. clearly you can't actually refute anything Ive said. Are you like JLM and in denial regarding the elimination of the homeless vet problem in the Hat?

Still can't find those figs eh wimpy?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Really? You know the history of all the homeless people that were found homes in Medicine Hat? Fascinating!! Actually, not really.

The f**king thread is not about Medicine Hat! Are you really as stupid as you seem and most other posters on here seem to think? :) :) :) :)

Clearly math was not your best subject at school. With 100k trade area, Medicine Hat has 0.27% of the Canadian population. Since 0.27% of 2250 is 6 you would, of course, be mistaken. How do you know none of the people taken off the street were veterans despite the possibility (actually likelihood if you know the Hat's history)?

Sorry, Cannucklehead- THAT math doesn't work. 6 (according to your previous post) is the # of homeless in M.H. that were placed in homes. So quit bobbing and weaving. I was born at night but it wasn't last night!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

The f**king thread was never about the f**king Hat!

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
The f**king thread is not about Medicine Hat!

It's about homeless veterans. Medicine Hat solved that problem. Does that upset you somehow?

Sorry, Cannucklehead- THAT math doesn't work. 6 (according to your previous post) is the # of homeless in M.H. that were placed in homes.

You should get your facts straight before you post silly stuff. You should know by now that I'll prove you wrong and you'll get embarrassed and uppity...like now...
Medicine Hat has almost eliminated homelessness by giving homeless people the keys to their own apartments | National Post

Under the plan, from April 1, 2009, to Mach 31, 2015, 885 homeless people (602 adults and 283 children) have been housed in Medicine Hat, according to Clugston.

Now, clearly you think that none of these people were veterans. How do you know this?

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
It's about homeless veterans. Medicine Hat solved that problem. Does that upset you somehow?

Sorry, Cannucklehead- THAT math doesn't work. 6 (according to your previous post) is the # of homeless in M.H. that were placed in homes.

Funny, every time you are called on your B.S., by me or anyone else, you try and change the subject. And when, people ignore your stupidity and start actually going back to discussion, you show up with a snide comment.

Are you on some kind of medication?

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Yes I know it's all about me. That really upset you that much that Medicine Hat got rid of it's homeless veteran problem. One would think that you'd be happy about that. Perhaps I just hit the nail squarely on the head and this really is just about the money