MUSLIM 5% THRESHOLD : Ban Muslims

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
Ban them not necessarily, but watch them yes and not give them everything they demand. I don't think it is all of them but enough to keep us alert.

In Montreal they have gone to the city demanding that indoor pools put aside sepecific separate hours for so their men and women have their hours to swim. In addition all the windows around the pools must be completely covered so that nobody can see especially the women.

Some other things they have demanded is that all gyms also cover the windows, that men not be allowed to go to the prenatal courses with their wives because there are Muslim women among the group, in schools our students have to go to school on Saturday to write their exams because Muslims are not allowed to go to school on Fridays.

The question I have is are the people in power to make these decisions smart enough to make the right decisions for our Country!

Since every politico will suck dick for a vote, I doubt their decision making ability. They're digging us a deep hole and we
will be expected to jump in.

Mahan

Electoral Member
Feb 27, 2015
Islamic Republic of Iran
pls read it :

Message of ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader of The Islamic Republic of Iran

In the name of God, the Beneficent the Merciful

To the Youth in Europe and North America,

The recent events in France and similar ones in some other Western countries have convinced me to directly talk to you about them. I am addressing you, [the youth], not because I overlook your parents, rather it is because the future of your nations and countries will be in your hands; and also I find that the sense of quest for truth is more vigorous and attentive in your hearts.

I don’t address your politicians and statesmen either in this writing because I believe that they have consciously separated the route of politics from the path of righteousness and truth.

I would like to talk to you about Islam, particularly the image that is presented to you as Islam. Many attempts have been made over the past two decades, almost since the disintegration of the Soviet Union, to place this great religion in the seat of a horrifying enemy. The provocation of a feeling of horror and hatred and its utilization has unfortunately a long record in the political history of the West.

Here, I don’t want to deal with the different phobias with which the Western nations have thus far been indoctrinated. A cursory review of recent critical studies of history would bring home to you the fact that the Western governments’ insincere and hypocritical treatment of other nations and cultures has been censured in new historiographies.

The histories of the United States and Europe are ashamed of slavery, embarrassed by the colonial period and chagrined at the oppression of people of color and non-Christians. Your researchers and historians are deeply ashamed of the bloodsheds wrought in the name of religion between the Catholics and Protestants or in the name of nationality and ethnicity during the First and Second World Wars. This approach is admirable.

By mentioning a fraction of this long list, I don’t want to reproach history; rather I would like you to ask your intellectuals as to why the public conscience in the West awakens and comes to its senses after a delay of several decades or centuries. Why should the revision of collective conscience apply to the distant past and not to the current problems? Why is it that attempts are made to prevent public awareness regarding an important issue such as the treatment of Islamic culture and thought?

You know well that humiliation and spreading hatred and illusionary fear of the “other” have been the common base of all those oppressive profiteers. Now, I would like you to ask yourself why the old policy of spreading “phobia” and hatred has targeted Islam and Muslims with an unprecedented intensity. Why does the power structure in the world want Islamic thought to be marginalized and remain latent? What concepts and values in Islam disturb the programs of the super powers and what interests are safeguarded in the shadow of distorting the image of Islam? Hence, my first request is: Study and research the incentives behind this widespread tarnishing of the image of Islam.

My second request is that in reaction to the flood of prejudgments and disinformation campaigns, try to gain a direct and firsthand knowledge of this religion. The right logic requires that you understand the nature and essence of what they are frightening you about and want you to keep away from.

I don’t insist that you accept my reading or any other reading of Islam. What I want to say is: Don’t allow this dynamic and effective reality in today’s world to be introduced to you through resentments and prejudices. Don’t allow them to hypocritically introduce their own recruited terrorists as representatives of Islam.

Receive knowledge of Islam from its primary and original sources. Gain information about Islam through the Qur’an and the life of its great Prophet. I would like to ask you whether you have directly read the Qur’an of the Muslims. Have you studied the teachings of the Prophet of Islam and his humane, ethical doctrines? Have you ever received the message of Islam from any sources other than the media?

Have you ever asked yourself how and on the basis of which values has Islam established the greatest scientific and intellectual civilization of the world and raised the most distinguished scientists and intellectuals throughout several centuries?

I would like you not to allow the derogatory and offensive image-buildings to create an emotional gulf between you and the reality, taking away the possibility of an impartial judgment from you. Today, the communication media have removed the geographical borders. Hence, don’t allow them to besiege you within fabricated and mental borders.

Although no one can individually fill the created gaps, each one of you can construct a bridge of thought and fairness over the gaps to illuminate yourself and your surrounding environment. While this preplanned challenge between Islam and you, the youth, is undesirable, it can raise new questions in your curious and inquiring minds. Attempts to find answers to these questions will provide you with an appropriate opportunity to discover new truths.

Therefore, don’t miss the opportunity to gain proper, correct and unbiased understanding of Islam so that hopefully, due to your sense of responsibility toward the truth, future generations would write the history of this current interaction between Islam and the West with a clearer conscience and lesser resentment.

Seyyed Ali Khamenei
21st Jan. 2015

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I'm fed up with the bloody Lefties telling us that the likes of Al Qaeda, ISIS, Boko Haram and Al Qaeda are "nothing to do with Islam." It is a tired, worn-out phrase that is total hogwash and which, quite frankly, most people are getting sick of.

There is a reason why most terrorists in the world today are Muslims and why Muslim terrorism - not Christian or Hindu or Jewish or Sikh terrorism - is the main evil the world is facing today. And the reason for that is the nature of Islam itself. Islam has everything to do with ISIS and Al Qaeda and Boko Haram and the Taliban.

Aww... poor widdle muffin is upset?

And yet the 'worn out phrase that is total hogwash' is truth which is why hatemongers like you hate it so much; you can't stand the truth. Because that truth gets in the way of your blatant bigotry and hate.

Unlike you BL, I actually don't "fear" terrorism. I fear idiots like you who make terrorism so confused and full of BS that everyone is willling to kill anyone who isn't like them, just because they're different.

That's not to say I support it or anything else. Terrorism needs to be dealt with and decisively sooner rather than later. Unlike you, I don't just take one type of terrorism and exclude it as the "be all and end all", but rather terrorism as a whole. To be real, the ONLY reason why "Muslim Terrorism" is the big terrorism right now is because of idiots like you who keep fanning the flames of Chicken Littles out there who are sure the sky is going to fall any second now.

Because of you and those like you, in reality ISIS/ISIL has won and the sad part is you don't even realize it.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
you know I'm Muslim , I'm from Iran ,at here all people are muslim and all of them hate terrorists , today Iran is Influential country in Iraq war . many of Iranian people went to Iraq to help them and went there for Jihad agianst Daesh . today broadcasts are so Important and and most of these broadcast controled by western country (specially US) and they give you truth in the other ways . Muslims hate Daesh , Al- qaedah , Taliban and ... we are ready to fight with them .

Hey new guy...we don't get many from your neck of the woods but have at it as long as you can take the heat and feel the love.

But fair warning, do not post any graphic images for shock value. I've seen it all and it doesn't help your cause.

shlamaa

Mahan

Electoral Member
Feb 27, 2015
Islamic Republic of Iran
Too bad he has to die, but there are no moderate Muslims. He's a terrorist now, or will be.

Really? With a name like Mahan, I woulda thought you were Irish.
yeah Mahan comes from Makan and he was Iraninan military leader , read it in Wikipedia : Makan ibn Kaki - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hey new guy...we don't get many from your neck of the woods but have at it as long as you can take the heat and feel the love.

But fair warning, do not post any graphic images for shock value. I've seen it all and it doesn't help your cause.

shlamaa

Ok thanks for hint

relic

Council Member
Nov 29, 2009
Nova Scotia
So, loc, you get to decide why somebody posts what they post ? I f Mahan posts it it's for shock value, if you or one of your knuckle dragging pals do it it's evidence ?

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
So, loc, you get to decide why somebody posts what they post ? I f Mahan posts it it's for shock value, if you or one of your knuckle dragging pals do it it's evidence ?

nope.

but almost every time some douche posts a gore pic or vid the reported post forum lights up. seems to be a shared sense amongst all the inmates. they lose their minds. so we can them post haste.

and by gawd son if you found one we don't know about yet, by all means let us know eh. I'll get right on it.

p.s. they don't bother me none but then again I'm a member on several gore forums too.

Mahan

Electoral Member
Feb 27, 2015
Islamic Republic of Iran
my brother ! My posts are not for shocking , I just want to show real thing happend around us and we don't see them .

gore0bsessed

Time Out
Oct 23, 2011
First, there is no such thing as "moderate Islam". That is a construct of western society - wishful thinking.

For the most part we consider a Muslim to be "moderate" when he does not overtly condone, advocate, or participate in violent Jihadi acts. In other words he is moderate when he acts "Christian." With this definition, a significant number of Muslims appear moderate. However, the words "overtly" and "appear" are important.

Also you need to be aware that a certain percentage of Muslims are "nominal" Muslims, not fully knowledgeable about their faith; not fully practicing their faith, like many "nominal Christians." It has been demonstrated that the more devout the Muslim becomes, the more he learns about the Islamic ideology, the more dedicated and committed he becomes to the teaching of the Qur'an, the Hadith, and demands of historical Islam.

the arrogance to ignorance ratio is astounding. he believes he knows more about the islamic faith than actual muslims because why? his stupid *** read some anti-islamic rhetoric garbage on some hatesite he took as literal and had to parrot it on here.

gore0bsessed

Time Out
Oct 23, 2011
pls read it :

Message of ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader of The Islamic Republic of Iran

In the name of God, the Beneficent the Merciful

To the Youth in Europe and North America,

The recent events in France and similar ones in some other Western countries have convinced me to directly talk to you about them. I am addressing you, [the youth], not because I overlook your parents, rather it is because the future of your nations and countries will be in your hands; and also I find that the sense of quest for truth is more vigorous and attentive in your hearts.

I don’t address your politicians and statesmen either in this writing because I believe that they have consciously separated the route of politics from the path of righteousness and truth.

I would like to talk to you about Islam, particularly the image that is presented to you as Islam. Many attempts have been made over the past two decades, almost since the disintegration of the Soviet Union, to place this great religion in the seat of a horrifying enemy. The provocation of a feeling of horror and hatred and its utilization has unfortunately a long record in the political history of the West.

Here, I don’t want to deal with the different phobias with which the Western nations have thus far been indoctrinated. A cursory review of recent critical studies of history would bring home to you the fact that the Western governments’ insincere and hypocritical treatment of other nations and cultures has been censured in new historiographies.

The histories of the United States and Europe are ashamed of slavery, embarrassed by the colonial period and chagrined at the oppression of people of color and non-Christians. Your researchers and historians are deeply ashamed of the bloodsheds wrought in the name of religion between the Catholics and Protestants or in the name of nationality and ethnicity during the First and Second World Wars. This approach is admirable.

By mentioning a fraction of this long list, I don’t want to reproach history; rather I would like you to ask your intellectuals as to why the public conscience in the West awakens and comes to its senses after a delay of several decades or centuries. Why should the revision of collective conscience apply to the distant past and not to the current problems? Why is it that attempts are made to prevent public awareness regarding an important issue such as the treatment of Islamic culture and thought?

You know well that humiliation and spreading hatred and illusionary fear of the “other” have been the common base of all those oppressive profiteers. Now, I would like you to ask yourself why the old policy of spreading “phobia” and hatred has targeted Islam and Muslims with an unprecedented intensity. Why does the power structure in the world want Islamic thought to be marginalized and remain latent? What concepts and values in Islam disturb the programs of the super powers and what interests are safeguarded in the shadow of distorting the image of Islam? Hence, my first request is: Study and research the incentives behind this widespread tarnishing of the image of Islam.

My second request is that in reaction to the flood of prejudgments and disinformation campaigns, try to gain a direct and firsthand knowledge of this religion. The right logic requires that you understand the nature and essence of what they are frightening you about and want you to keep away from.

I don’t insist that you accept my reading or any other reading of Islam. What I want to say is: Don’t allow this dynamic and effective reality in today’s world to be introduced to you through resentments and prejudices. Don’t allow them to hypocritically introduce their own recruited terrorists as representatives of Islam.

Receive knowledge of Islam from its primary and original sources. Gain information about Islam through the Qur’an and the life of its great Prophet. I would like to ask you whether you have directly read the Qur’an of the Muslims. Have you studied the teachings of the Prophet of Islam and his humane, ethical doctrines? Have you ever received the message of Islam from any sources other than the media?

Have you ever asked yourself how and on the basis of which values has Islam established the greatest scientific and intellectual civilization of the world and raised the most distinguished scientists and intellectuals throughout several centuries?

I would like you not to allow the derogatory and offensive image-buildings to create an emotional gulf between you and the reality, taking away the possibility of an impartial judgment from you. Today, the communication media have removed the geographical borders. Hence, don’t allow them to besiege you within fabricated and mental borders.

Although no one can individually fill the created gaps, each one of you can construct a bridge of thought and fairness over the gaps to illuminate yourself and your surrounding environment. While this preplanned challenge between Islam and you, the youth, is undesirable, it can raise new questions in your curious and inquiring minds. Attempts to find answers to these questions will provide you with an appropriate opportunity to discover new truths.

Therefore, don’t miss the opportunity to gain proper, correct and unbiased understanding of Islam so that hopefully, due to your sense of responsibility toward the truth, future generations would write the history of this current interaction between Islam and the West with a clearer conscience and lesser resentment.

Seyyed Ali Khamenei
21st Jan. 2015

i read this maybe a day or two after it was released... it's good but unfortunately the target demographic are as brainwashed and imbecilic as their elders.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The concept of a perpetual enemy didn't just happen on the scene since America was founded, it was alive and well in Europe from about 500AD. The lies about who is the enemy could go back even further than that. This vid does a decent job of exposing how the corruption works. The US is as much a proxy army as they have ever hired.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5M1KD7Dnq4s

That doesn't mean they have been pulling the strings, such as starting 2 World Wars so they could come to the rescue. The Fed in 1913 was a change in owners of the US.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhFRGDyX48c

When you use the Political and Religios parts against each other as the reason for the 'unrest' then you eliminaters bankers as being the ones who control wats goes ahead and what doesn't. Putting a band-aid on a cut on a hand isn't going to solve the more serious wounds.

They were trained to believe the people they paid to run things were honorable people. Secret societies don't go ruinning around exposing thir true intentions so it is a bit hypocritical to chastise them for not seeing through the lies when the liars seem to have been given a free pass, so far.

There has to be a enemy so 'they' can come to the rescue. In this case it also elevates them to god status. Muslims showed that they are ready to enter the 'modern world'. The revolts in Iran in 1953 grabbed the oil for the people of the country. The reforms that Afghanistan were implementing in the 1070's would have succeeded if not for the US. It has more to do with accepting the reforms too early as the final acts of the creation of God in Jerusalem hasn't happened yet. The blood moon passover this year has more meaning than usual so that is the event to be watching.

Good luck with that.

That is the only way they can stay the way they are. God will still gather them even if it is later rather than sooner.

No to all of the above, bur then I also see the 7 letters in the Bible as covering the 14 different relations that God will use to judge individuals. I'm more concerned with his judgment than that of any person I may end up chatting with before that time arrives.

If a group doesn't score high on an IQ test they can always study as that will bring the score up. There is probably more than a few African children that have dies of starvation that could do the same or even greater if they has the same opportunities that exist for the 'better offs' in the world and that would span all religions and political groups.

This speech is being heard by the victims rather than the oppressors.

The truth is something that just pops up all by itself once the 'available data' is examined in detail rather than in passing.

We are all marbles, the ones to watch are the ones who can tilt the board with the marbles being aware of it.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,