IPCC Lead Author and the Nazca Vandalism

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
The map of "the site" again? It's a good one with all the "sites".

I'm really digging the map... and your multiple "own goals" you've made in regards the very map you supplied. And you claimed there are NO BUSES to the site, right... NO ROAD to the site, right... you were there, right? :mrgreen:

Did he call you out or did I?

try to keep up... are your meds wearing out! Member 'gerryh' made some very pointed statements and claims about me a few posts back. Of course, after I've repeatedly challenged him to substantiate them, he's backpedaled even faster than a petros dance!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
There are no buses to "the site". When you get off the train, you are at the site. Even the shuttles got there by train.

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
There are no buses to "the site". When you get off the train, you are at the site. Even the shuttles got there by train.

are you now going to rescind your prior acknowledgment/acceptance where you finally relented to state that yes, there are buses. Do I need to provide the pics of the buses again, the road the buses travel on again, the bus schedule again?

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
are you now going to rescind your prior acknowledgment/acceptance where you finally relented to state that yes, there are buses. Do I need to provide the pics of the buses again, the road the buses travel on again, the bus schedule again?

no stupid, all you have to do is tell us what you saw with your very own eyes. it's not complicated.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
There are no buses to Machu Picchu. There are no roads to Machu Picchu for mass buses to travel on.

Go there and see for yourself.

One word ends this and you walk away gloating but you can't because you have no clue of what is there or isnt there.

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
no stupid, all you have to do is tell us what you saw with your very own eyes. it's not complicated.

no stupid - an easy goodly would even tell you that! In any case... until the petrosMan states what reason/basis/foundation allowed him to, in the first place, claim I had lied... we're at an impasse. As I trust you've now read, I made a most inconsequential anecdotal statement that really was nothing more than a part of a reply to another member in his musing about why local Peruvians might engage and support tourists visiting the sites. I made a simple statement about hiking/tenting there... as a contrast to the, "the mass bus trips that dump tourists on the site daily", statement that I made... the one that has sent member petros down his ever descending rathole. It was simply an anecdote that means nothing to anyone... that is, other than to the deluded/deranged OCD dancing petrosMan!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
No road = no buses to Machu Picchu.

Unless....they are flying buses. Are they flying buses? Do you have flying buses in your world?

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
There are no buses to Machu Picchu. There are no roads to Machu Picchu for mass buses to travel on.

so... you are going to rescind your earlier acceptance that there are buses, that there is a Road! Dance petros, dance!!!

I guess we're back to the following:

you called LIAR, you claimed you were there, you claimed there are NO BUSES, you claimed there is NO ROAD. Look... this is your NO BUSES & NO ROAD! :mrgreen:

I guess we're back to this: dance petros, dance!

:mrgreen: I've asked, I'll keep asking... where is the train station at the Machu Picchu site? As I said, you chose (after the fact) to lay down your reference point... which had nothing to do with me speaking to the actual buses (the buses you finally acknowledge exist) that "dump" tourists on the Machu Picchu site daily. As I said, in your punkassed world, your's is the only reference that can be made, the only one that counts! In your world, I shouldn't have said

"the mass bus trips that dump tourists on the site daily"... no, no, no... in your pissant OCD petros dancing world, I should have said,

"the mass bus trips that dump tourists on the site daily... after they take a train from ollantaytambo to aguas calientes... or after they stay overnight in aquas calientes after they take a train from ollantaytambo to aguas calientes"!

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
Buses go where from where?

buses don't exist... you've declared it!!! That bus schedule I put up is a total fabrication... those pics of buses and the road... both photo-shopped! You da man, petros... you da dancing man!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
buses don't exist... you've declared it!!! That bus schedule I put up is a total fabrication... those pics of buses and the road... both photo-shopped! You da man, petros... you da dancing man!

There are no buses to Machu Picchu.

Never has been.

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
There are no buses to Machu Picchu.

Never has been.

yup... that bus schedule was fabricated... the pics of those buses and the road the buses travel on... photoshopped, right? Oh wait! This is you squirming now, hey! This is you playing your after-the-fact declared reference point, right? Hey, I'll take your "own goal' on your own provided graphic all night long! :mrgreen:

why does your own provided graphic, the following graphic, use the name "Aguas Calientes". Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
ok, that is obviously your answer. Unable/unwilling to support another bullshyte statement made by yourself.

deflection is his main weapon.

Everybody in the forum now knows that an egocentric, narcissistic individual such as Waldo aka joseph the bullshyter, would never be able to resist a public apology offering

The more you front this useless argument..the more your credibility is shot
Wouldn't a public apology be sweet right now? instead you choose to dig yourself in deeper into the bull manure...
You are a joke.............. seems like everybody knows it but you?

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
Everybody in the forum now knows that an egocentric, narcissistic individual such as Waldo aka joseph the bullshyter, would never be able to resist a public apology offering

further attempted marginalization, hey! You and a couple of others have taken to labeling me "Joe/Joseph" in recent days... I presume some former member who gave up on your antics and left. Apparently, for now, the BroCrew has moved away from the other names (of former members) that I've been accused of being... I believe this is now the name of the 4th former member I've been accused of being. Are your imaginations that limited that you need to seek solace in some fantasy return of a former member... possibly come back to rustle your clubhouse a bit? Where does this ploy fit within your overall marginalization playbook?

as for your suggestion of resisting a public apology... hey bring it on... if you're willing I listen. As for your want to poke the bear (as you did in the other thread), I'll simply reply here, in kind:

so... you thought it necessary to keep this going... to poke the bear, hey! :mrgreen: As I said, I could care less what you think; as for credibility, again, what credibility 'strength' do you draw from when you openly admit you have no reason, no basis, no foundation to support what you're claiming. You have been requested, numerous times, to explain yourself - you refuse. You have been provided, numerous times, the exact statement I made... based on that statement, you have been challenged to account for your charges... and you have responded with your incredulous acknowledgement that you have no reason/basis/foundation to lay those charges. More pointedly, you categorically state YOU DON'T NEED A REASON!

as before, as always... any time you feel up to, just answer the question below