IPCC Lead Author and the Nazca Vandalism

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
that coward still hasn't told Pete the first thing he saw getting off the bus on his alleged trip yet?

and you call yourself a board moderator?

I truly am heartened that you validate yourself through your interest in me! I will gladly engage your fixation and continue to remind you that you refused to answer the pointed question put to you... that you openly acknowledged that you have NO REASON... and that you stated you need NO REASON to have made your claim. I will relish each opportunity to highlight that you're simply one of the sycophantic lapdog followers blindly supporting another of your clubhouseBROs. Be well lapper, be well!

That would be the google street view trip since actually going there would require getting out of the parental basement.

apparently, your basement rules don't allow you to step out of your cloak of non-specificity!

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009

as you claim... as you continue to claim. However, as before, as always, you refuse to answer the challenge that would allow you to substantiate that claim. As you've openly stated, you have NO REASON to have made the claim, and you believe you require NO REASON to have made the claim. NO REASON... NO REASON REQUIRED??? That's what you're going to continue this charade of yours on? Again, the full anecdotal statement appears below... step up and quit deflecting. Step up and answer the question/challenge you have now refused many times over. Answer the question/challenge:

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009

as you claim... as you continue to claim. However, as before, as always, you refuse to answer the challenge that would allow you to substantiate that claim. As you've openly stated, you have NO REASON to have made the claim, and you believe you require NO REASON to have made the claim. NO REASON... NO REASON REQUIRED??? That's what you're going to continue this charade of yours on? Again, the full anecdotal statement appears below... step up and quit deflecting. Step up and answer the question/challenge you have now refused many times over. Answer the question/challenge: