IPCC Lead Author and the Nazca Vandalism

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
Who is the phrase "If a lie is told often enough......................" attributed to? huh?

I expect in the sequence of posts, your post has implications targeted towards me; in that regard:

please - my request is intended to help bring a semblance of, IMHO, increased respectful order to the board. I trust you would agree that the use of blatant insults and inflammatory language is not conducive to a well functioning forum. Thanks for your consideration in this regard.

and again, in spite of your personal bold and blatant admittance that you have absolutely NO REASON to lay your charge against me... and that you stated YOU DON"T NEED A REASON... I remain open to your apology and trust that you will rise above your loyal obedient BRO following action that has no basis/foundation behind it. Thanks for your consideration in this regard.

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
Who is the phrase "If a lie is told often enough......................" attributed to? huh?

with your admittance that you have NO REASON and REQUIRE NO REASON for your repeated charge of lying towards me, you've openly acknowledged your charge is baseless. Alternatively, the other member you simply chose to follow remains steadfast and refuses to rescind his charge; accordingly:
in regard the member's repeated charges of a lie, in regard the member being requested numerous times to explain himself... to explain his interpretation of a lie, and his absolute refusal to do so, I hereby declare the charge against me of uttering a lie is NULL & VOID.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
in regard the member's repeated charges of a lie, in regard the member being requested numerous times to explain himself... to explain his interpretation of a lie, and his absolute refusal to do so, I hereby declare the charge against me of uttering a lie is NULL & VOID.

of course you do.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Jesus Guys!!! I've never been to the place you're both arguing about,
but I've been here:

And those who know me will recognize my **** as I'm going in through
a wall into the fortified ruins (Mayans are short, I'm not).....like so:

Can either of you produce a picture of your own arses at Machu Picchu?

Oh look! Here's my **** again overlooking the ocean at the ruins at Tulum.

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
Presenting...................Waldo

you want to keep poking the bear, hey? You really are hurtin! You should move along and take solace in the fact you've been the loyal, blindly obedient, clubhouseBRO lapdog... the self-declared lapper that proudly and loudly proclaims "I have no reason... and I don't need a reason"!!! Move along now, lapper! Move along.

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
ROFLMFAO..... yer a comedian too.

you'll really need to get over it! In fact, you should thank me for exposing your fake liberal/Liberal posturing... you should feel liberated to be the real Harper Conservative supporter you truly are!

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I really don't care how long it takes the bullshtter will be reminded of his bullsht every day I see his name on the board until he admits his bullsht or shows proof that he was at machu picchu ,

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
I really don't care how long it takes the bullshtter will be reminded of his bullsht every day I see his name on the board until he admits his bullsht or shows proof that he was at machu picchu ,

I truly am heartened that you validate yourself through your interest in me! I will gladly engage your fixation and continue to remind you that you refused to answer the pointed question put to you... that you openly acknowledged that you have NO REASON... and that you stated you need NO REASON to have made your claim. I will relish each opportunity to highlight that you're simply one of the sycophantic lapdog followers blindly supporting another of your clubhouseBROs. Be well lapper, be well!

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
that coward still hasn't told Pete the first thing he saw getting off the bus on his alleged trip yet?