IPCC Lead Author and the Nazca Vandalism

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009

no - sorry --- no sir, YOU ARE THE BULLSHYTER! You refuse to answer the question/challenge put to you:

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
you guys need a cigarette yet? :lol:

a real moderator would have stepped in by now and sent us packing - yes? You've helped perpetuate this with some of your posts... I've put the same pointed challenge to you directly within the "Time for New Material" thread.

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
Well, he does have to consider the entertainment value for the rest of us. Watching a bum fight is a guilty pleasure, but a pleasure nonetheless.

that is funny... I'd offer a 'bum fight' anecdote but I expect one of this BROcrew would similarly use it as a part of their marginalization ployBook! That would screech and wail that I was never at the bum fight... they would pick apart my anecdote and, without foundation, claim I was lying about being at the bum fight! They would demand "proof" I was at the bum fight... they would demand pics, a video even! :mrgreen:

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
GreenpeaceVerified account ‏@Greenpeace

@MartaBeatrize The activists worked with an archeologist, and were very careful to protect the Nazca Lines.

as long as they had an "expert" along...well ok then. :lol:

When the Nazca lines fiasco broke, Greenpeace's response was to assure the world it worked with an archaeologist, taking every possible precaution:

The archaeologist was eventually identified in a New York Times report of the incident. It named Wolfgang Sadik, an 'archaeologist-turned activist' who we were told had 'set aside his studies to work for Greenpeace'. The NYT relied on a Reuters video to relay how Sadik seemed to be directing 'some of the other activists'. It quoted photographer Rodrigo Abd:
“The archaeologist explained where to walk and where not to walk... There was a great concern not to even leave a mark of your shoes on the ground, and if a rock was moved put it back in its place.”
The article further quoted Wolfgang Neubauer of the University of Vienna who informed Sadik was his doctoral candidate and had 'put off his studies to work with Greenpeace.'

This blog will show there's more than what the New York Times let its readers in for. Far from being an archaeologist, Wolfgang Sadik is a committed long-time Greenpeace member and activist, who has conducted several campaigns for the organization including some in leadership positions.

Sadik's recorded Greenpeace activism appears to begin over a decade ago in 2003 when he appeared in Tuwaitha, Iraq near Baghdad as a 'Greenpeace spokesman'. Sadik was part of a 6-member Greenpeace team that measured radiation and radiation sickness at sites where looted material from the Tuwaitha nuclear facilities had made their way.

like, more, man...

- Bishop Hill blog - The GreenpeaceÂ*‘archaeologist’