IPCC Lead Author and the Nazca Vandalism

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
Waldo....the hot springs are Machu Picchu just as much as the "main ruins". When you get off the train you are at Machu Picchu. You can't take a bus to where you already are.

you state, "You take a bus from the hot springs to the train station then head up the valley"... heading up valley??? From where... and how?

I don't care how many pictures from the net you post.....Post one of your own or you're just a bullshyter....Joseph

I don't care... that you don't care. It's sufficient to have you acknowledge you have NO REASON, NO BASIS, NO FOUNDATION for calling/claiming a LIE. You're simply an obedient lil' lapdog to BRO petros! :mrgreen:

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
you state, "You take a bus from the hot springs to the train station then head up the valley"... heading up valley??? From where... and how?

I don't care... that you don't care. It's sufficient to have you acknowledge you have NO REASON, NO BASIS, NO FOUNDATION for calling/claiming a LIE. You're simply an obedient lil' lapdog to BRO petros! :mrgreen:
The more you front this useless argument..the more your credibility is shot
Wouldn't a public apology be sweet right now? instead you choose to dig yourself in deeper into the bull manure...
You are a joke.............. seems like everybody knows it but you?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Wouldn't a public apology be sweet right now? instead you choose to dig yourself in deeper into the bull manure

It would be but it's not going to happen therefore wildo remains a lying sack of sh-t.

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
The more you front this useless argument..the more your credibility is shot

credibility??? And you think you have any for just acknowledging you have no reason... and you need no reason... to claim I'm lying. You're simply being a blind follower... a lapper... a lapdog to BRO petros. That's it! When you expressly and categorically state you have NO REASON to claim I'm lying, that sir, that is YOU WITH ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIBILITY!

Waldo is a liar.

A mad liar.

It would be but it's not going to happen therefore wildo remains a lying sack of sh-t.

as before, as always, feel free to step up and state what reason, basis, foundation you have to claim I lied. You've been repeatedly challenged to do so... and you refuse. Alternatively, it was you that claimed there were NO BUSES running to the Machu Picchu site... it was you that claimed there was NO ROAD to the Machu Picchu site. In that regard, petros is a liar, a mad liar... petrOCD remains a lying sack of sh-t.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

weebo, you're gonna blow son. :lol:

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
as before, as always, feel free to step up and state what reason, basis, foundation you have to claim I lied. You've been repeatedly challenged to do so... and you refuse. Alternatively, it was you that claimed there were NO BUSES running to the Machu Picchu site... it was you that claimed there was NO ROAD to the Machu Picchu site. In that regard, petros is a liar, a mad liar... petrOCD remains a lying sack of sh-t.

Reason? The "reason" would be from experience on this board. There are many on here that consider you a liar all the way along the line. This refusal to back up your statements that you have been to Machu Pichu is just an example of why you are considered to be a liar. You make statements that you present as "fact" and then refuse to back up or support those statements. Therefore, many consider those statements to be no better than a lie, and you no better than a liar.

That would be the "reason", "basis", "foundation" for the claim that you are a liar.

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
weebo, you're gonna blow son. :lol:

no worries Locutes, it's all good... unfortunately for the petrosMan, he has found a member unwilling to put up with his dancing bullshyte act. He and his acolytes (lapdogs) think it's fine to lay a false LYING charge without having a reason/basis/foundation for doing so. The one lapping DuhSleeper has flat out admitted he has no reason... and doesn't need one to claim LIAR... and then he has the audacity to speak of credibility. Member petros flat out refuses to provide a reason/basis/foundation for his claiming LIAR simply based on a most simple, benign and inconsequential statement I made; accordingly, he and his lapping jerks can play out their charade in their tight knit circle!

Reason? The "reason" would be from experience on this board. There are many on here that consider you a liar all the way along the line.

based on what? I've always supported/referenced anything I put forward GW/AGW/CC related. What the fack are you talking about?

You make statements that you present as "fact" and then refuse to back up or support those statements. Therefore, many consider those statements to be no better than a lie, and you no better than a liar.

time for you to put up... what statements have I presented as fact... that when challenged to support them... I have refused.

That would be the "reason", "basis", "foundation" for the claim that you are a liar.

until you provide examples, you've got nuthin! Put up. (apparently, referring to you as a ConBot... and showcasing why that's so... that has consequences! :mrgreen:)

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
until you provide examples, you've got nuthin! Put up. (apparently, referring to you as a ConBot... and showcasing why that's so... that has consequences! :mrgreen:)

Let's just keep it to this thread for right now, and we can expand if you want after that.

You made the statement that you have been to macho pichu, back it up, support that statement. If not, then Das and Petros claim that you are a liar stands.

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
Let's just keep it to this thread for right now, and we can expand if you want after that.

you made a claim... put up! You decided to stick your bunghole into it... you made some very pointed statements and claims. Put up... support them... or state you can't substantiate them.

You made the statement that you have been to macho pichu, back it up, support that statement. If not, then Das and Petros claim that you are a liar stands.

no - I made a claim based on a simple statement... this statement:
... some years back, I travelled to Machu Picchu (multi-day hike/tenting, before the recent tourist streaking stupidity and the mass bus trips dumping tourists on the site daily)...

perhaps you can speak for the MIA petros who refuses to state what within that simple, benign and inconsequential statement would rise to the level of charging someone has lied? Since you felt obligated to butt yourself in, what within that statement would give you pause, would cause you to claim a lie was stated? The lapper DuhSleeper was bold enough to admit he had no reason/basis/foundation..... I'm still working on the petrosMan to do the same. How about you?

... PeruRail is the only method of travel to Machu Picchu

:mrgreen: I've asked, I'll keep asking... where is the train station at the Machu Picchu site? As I said, you chose (after the fact) to lay down your reference point... which had nothing to do with me speaking to the actual buses (the buses you finally acknowledge exist) that "dump" tourists on the Machu Picchu site daily. As I said, in your punkassed world, your's is the only reference that can be made, the only one that counts! In your world, I shouldn't have said

"the mass bus trips that dump tourists on the site daily"... no, no, no... in your pissant OCD petros dancing world, I should have said,

"the mass bus trips that dump tourists on the site daily... after they take a train from ollantaytambo to aguas calientes... or after they stay overnight in aquas calientes after they take a train from ollantaytambo to aguas calientes"!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
BTW, It's called Machu Picchu Pueblo not Agua Caliente...aka to you as "the site".

Machupicchu, Peru
Town in Peru
Machupicchu or Machupicchu Pueblo, also known as Aguas Calientes, is a location in Peru situated in the Cusco Region, Urubamba Province. It is the seat of the Machupicchu District. Machupicchu lies at the Willkanuta River.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
you made a claim... put up! You decided to stick your bunghole into it... you made some very pointed statements and claims. Put up... support them... or state you can't substantiate them.

Like I said, one at a time. Start with the statement/claim you have made in this thread concerning you having traveled to Machu Picchu. Put up or shut up, big man.

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
Like I said, one at a time. Start with the statement/claim you have made in this thread concerning you having traveled to Machu Picchu. Put up or shut up, big man.

no big man... you put up or shut up... it was you that stuck yourself into this and it was you that made very pointed statements and claims. I've called you on that... twice now... and you're wildly backpedaling and refusing to substantiate your statements/claims. I can multi-task... I can deal with your statements/claims... if you ever actually step-up and support them... hey, as you say, big man!

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
no big man... you put up or shut up... it was you that stuck yourself into this and it was you that made very pointed statements and claims. I've called you on that... twice now... and you're wildly backpedaling and refusing to substantiate your statements/claims. I can multi-task... I can deal with your statements/claims... if you ever actually step-up and support them... hey, as you say, big man!

ok, that is obviously your answer. Unable/unwilling to support another bullshyte statement made by yourself.

Now it's your fault he lied?

deflection is his main weapon.

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
BTW, It's called Machu Picchu Pueblo not Agua Caliente...aka to you as "the site".

Machupicchu Pueblo, also known as Aguas Calientes

damn! You've got your googly firing! :mrgreen:...... of course, it doesn't help your case when you provide the "also known as" in your own quote! Another of your "own goals"! But wait... you went for a two-fer as your own supplied graphic shows the name as 'Aquas Calientes'.. you know, the following graphic. Geezaz, that's the second "own goal" you've made on your own supplied graphic. First I had to point out to you the "Bus to Ruins" reference... and now... I have to point out to you the name referenced as 'Aquas Calientes'! More "own goals" from the petros! :mrgreen:

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
ok, that is obviously your answer. clearly you are Unable/unwilling to support another bullshyte statement made by yourself.

deflection is his main weapon.

you made statements/claims; I've repeatedly called you out on them. You refuse to substantiate them; clearly you are, as you say, 'unable/unwilling to support another bullshyte statement made by yourself. As you say, deflection is your main weapon.