IPCC Lead Author and the Nazca Vandalism

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
You have never been there f-ck face. Quit f-cking lying.

see the bottom right of your graphic... you know, where it states "Bus to Ruins"!!!

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
You forgot you argued against the train.

bullshyte! Quote where I did that... waiting! I provided you the bus schedule/details and the very graphic you supplied shows "The Bus To Ruins". Sir... that is you scoring an own goal! Well done... indeed!

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
Mass bus trips eh? Zero acknowledgement of the train in. That is arguing against sh-thead.

yup, leaving every 5-10 minutes (in both directions)... a 20-25 minute bus trip (one way)... from 06:00 to 16:00

WTF is wrong with you drywallers?

and there we have it! We now have you so flummoxed in being exposed for the absolute LIAR you are, you revert to the only thing left for you... drywall! :mrgreen:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
yup, leaving every 5-10 minutes (in both directions)... a 20-25 minute bus trip (one way)... from 06:00 to 16:00

and there we have it! We now have you so flummoxed in being exposed for the absolute LIAR you are, you revert to the only thing left for you... drywall! :mrgreen:

You lied, you got caught, now f-ck off.

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
You lied, you got caught, now f-ck off.

those graphics don't lie... including your "own goal"! You can keep your charade going, but you sir... YOU ARE THE ONE THAT LIED"! Are you still claiming NO buses travel to the site?

note: these are the buses member 'petros' claims don't exist!

and this is the road member 'petros' claims doesn't exist:

but he really, really, really insists he's been there!!!

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
tell me... in the face of your absolute pummeling... are you still claiming no buses/no road? You still claiming you've been there? :mrgreen:

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
I have no interest in helping you distract from your "own goal" and you being caught lying...

ya see, most people would simply peel away and lay quiet for a while... until they're embarrassment in being caught lying, as you have been, got buried by other posts. But no, you, in the face of multiple images speaking to bus schedules, to the bus location, to an actual pic of the buses (you say don't exist), of an actual pic of the road buses travel on to reach the site... in the face of all of that you're still going to claim there are NO BUSES and NO ROAD! You sir, you are deluded! Carry on!

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
You are a LIAR!

Answer the questions liar.

what did I LIE at? And no... I have absolutely no interest in your distracting questions and will not answer them.

so... you still adamant that NO BUSES exist traveling to Machu Picchu? You still adamant that there is NO ROAD (that the buses travel on) to the site? You still adamant that you've actually been there?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
F-cked yourself again eh?

Newsflash. YED isn't in Edmonton is it? It's between Nisku and Leduck. If someone flies from YVR they are really flying from Richmond to Nisku. From there you can take a shuttle, taxi, car bicycle motorcycle or walk to Edmonton but nobody will ever say the took a shuttle, taxi, car bicycle motorcycle or walk from Vancouver to Edmonton will they? Why? Because they flew.

YOU ARE A LIAR!

Last edited:

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
F-cked yourself again eh?

Newsflash. YED isn't in Edmonton is it? It's between Nisku and Leduck. If someone flies from YYV they are really flying from Richmond to Nisku. From there you can take a shuttle, taxi, car bicycle motorcycle or walk to Edmonton but nobody will ever say the took a shuttle, taxi, car bicycle motorcycle or walk from Vancouver to Edmonton will they? Why? Because they flew.

YOU ARE A LIAR!

how desperate are you? None of this will provide you cover in your claim that NO BUSES travel to the Machu Picchu site... in your claim that NO ROAD exists to the Machu Picchu site! You absolutely were not there if that remains your claim!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
You are a f-cking LIAR!!!

I've been to Macchu Picchu and the only way to get there is by train. Buses only go as far as Ollantaytambo then you have to catch the train.

There are no roads. If you had been there you'd know that
no site on my quote LIAR

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
no site on my quote LIAR

I already asked you if there was a train station at the site? Somehow, you managed to ignore that question...

you also asked me about "mass bus trips (dumping tourists on the site daily)... in which I provided you full details of the related bus schedules/travel.

the lying is YOURS. You were not there if you maintain, as you do, there are NO BUSES traveling to the site. You were not there if you maintain, as you do, there is NO ROAD to the site.

again, these are the buses you claim don't exist!

and this is the road you claim doesn't exist:

but you really, really, really insist you've been there!!!

Last edited:

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
You are a liar. Period. Go take your lies somewhere else f-ck face.
You know Petros, If I hade ever been to that place, I would certainly have personal photographs probably even time stamped, of the occasion.....which I would be proud to show...Just like I have close to 200 videos on youtube of festivals I have attended and numerous digital photos of places I have been...
I certainly would not rely on google search to prove I wasn't bullshyting.....

It's in my sig...

BTW that was really meant for waldo......