IPCC Lead Author and the Nazca Vandalism

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
You lied. Period. Semantics or google can't fix that for.

I've asked you numerous times to specifically relate what lie I stated. You refuse to do so. So, of course, you revert to your standard OCD routine/charade. And your lil' buddy DuhSleeper is egging you on!

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
I'm not claiming anything...You are the one who first claimed being there in the first place... You either back up that claim.....admit you bullshyted and apologize, or shut the **** up and take a vacation.....simple Non?

I'm not the one who claimed, over and over and over again, someone was LYING. I eventually went there when it became quite clear member petros could never have been there... if he claims, as he did (numerous times), that there are NO BUSES to the site and there is NO ROAD to the site. I've given him multiple opportunities to come back off those claims... he refused and he continues to refuse to accept/acknowledge that the vast majority of tourists that get to site do so via a 20-25 BUS RIDE via a ROAD... where BUSES run every 5-10 minutes (both ways), where BUSES run between the hours of 06:00 and 16:00. And you think I should apologize? I suggest you sir,
shut the **** up and take a vacation.....simple Non?

Last edited:

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
It's fact.

I can show you a bunch of pictures of roads in Banff National Park that are prohibited for use by the public.... I'm guessing that the road ways buddy shows are not openly available

that you're a LYING LIAR? Yes, it's a fact as clearly outlined in your imploding OCD charade!

LYING LIAR?.... Are you shouting right now?... Wagging your finger at the screen?... How come no 'pants on fire' reference to really detail your angst?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I can show you a bunch of pictures of roads in Banff National Park that are prohibited for use by the public.... I'm guessing that the road ways buddy shows are not openly available

You'd be correct. Even getting the shuttles there had to be done by rail. There is no road private or public. The trains bring the mass of streakers and they grab the shuttle.

name the lie, or as member DuhSleeper says:

The lie that you were there.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I'm not the one who claimed, over and over and over again, someone was LYING. I eventually went there when it became quite clear member petros could never have been there... if he claims, as he did (numerous times), that there are NO BUSES to the site and there is NO ROAD to the site. I've given him multiple opportunities to come back off those claims... he refused and he continues to refuse to accept/acknowledge that the vast majority of tourists that get to site do so via a 20-25 BUS RIDE via a ROAD... where BUSES run every 5-10 minutes (both ways), where BUSES run between the hours of 06:00 and 16:00. And you think I should apologize? I suggest you sir,
You're obviously deflecting again for good reason so Again I call bullshyte

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
The trains bring the mass of streakers and they grab the shuttle.

the streaker thing has died off... would that be the 20-25 minute BUS SHUTTLE up to the site... following the ROAD up to the site? How can that be when you've been so adamant that there are NO BUSES and there is no ROAD to the Machu Picchu site?

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
The Lie
some years back, I travelled to Machu Picchu (multi-day hike/tenting, before the recent tourist streaking stupidity and the mass bus trips dumping tourists on the site daily)...
back then it appeared there was little regulation and monitoring of the site by the Peru government; now it appears to have tightened up somewhat given the publicity over the nudity/streaking. As I experienced, it appeared to be a somewhat lucrative opportunity for locals to make much needed money. I expect there is some of this going on at Nazca as well... which is why I interpret some hesitation by the Peruvian government officials, at least to this point, to definitively tag particular damage to the recent GP event. But again, GP did cause some damage... which will eventually be assigned and valued in terms of repair/mitigation/costs, etc.!

Bullshyte

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
Bullshyte

based on what? Because you feel such a need to assist one of your failing BRO's? :mrgreen:

these simple words, that's all it took for OCD petros to have a meltdown... for you and Cappy to come runnin' to his side!!! Don't you feel embarrassed to do such a thing... don't you feel embarrassed for member petros to have such a conniption-fit over a rather benign statement?
... some years back, I travelled to Machu Picchu (multi-day hike/tenting, before the recent tourist streaking stupidity and the mass bus trips dumping tourists on the site daily)

Semantic aren't going to cover your lie.

semantics??? Is your claim of NO BUSES and NO ROAD to the site... semantics?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Semantics. You lied. I know you lied.

I never used the word site because a bus trip is a trip not a little shuttle. That is why I brought up flying into Edmonton. Nobody flies to Edmonton. They take other means like shuttles into town and don't claim they road a bus to Edmonton after flying there.

Trip trip trip. I can do semantics too.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
The sign of a coward is not one who hides in a closet when someone starts shooting a gun...but someone who is not man enough to admit when he has been caught in a lie..
One thing my old man taught me....when you try to validate a lie or bullshyte, you just dig the hole deeper to get buried in.

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
Semantics. You lied. I know you lied.

you know... you just know! You just know that when I stated "bus trips dumping tourists on the site daily"... you just knew I wasn't actually referring to the bus trips that travel to the site daily... even though that's exactly what I stated. You just knew! And your lapsquad of DuhSleeper and Cappy... they just knew as well, hey? :mrgreen:

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
some years back, I travelled to Machu Picchu

pics or it didn't happen

are you new to the internet? :lol:

oh dear...you're getting shaky and wobbly there bud, editing posts already? :lol:

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
And we couldn't care less about the extraneous statement about the bus trips that is just part of your deflection....fess up like a man!

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
You got caught. Deal with it like a man.

no - I wasn't caught at anything! On the other hand you were caught tangled in your weave of "your knowing semantics"! You sir, you should man-up and acknowledge you wigged out at the most inconsequential and benign statement... to which you went off the rails with your "LYING LIAR" routine... cause, as you say, "YOU KNEW"!!! Are you mad cause I exposed your meltdown as being nothing more than another of your petulant, pissant, bullshyte charades? You mad bro?

pics or it didn't happen

another lapper? Locutus, I thought you had a more independent presence and weren't just another hanger-on type! Why don't you direct that same request to the guy who first called LIAR?

Last edited: