IPCC Lead Author and the Nazca Vandalism

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Nice, I'm 10 minutes away from being able to drive an ATV and a few hours away from places that would die to have an ATV partk that netted the tax revenue on what is classified as non-productive areas.

I'm all for protecting heritage sites, I'm also in favor of recording them in 1080 and allowing the viewer the freedom to wander around the 3d version. The local bars that are near the sites could do the part where the ruins are put back to what they would have been like with roofs and such, in software mode. The textures could be marketed to game designers at a reduced resolution to help justify costs. 5M visitors rather than 5,000 so stick up a few ads

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
You know Petros, If I hade ever been to that place, I would certainly have personal photographs probably even time stamped, of the occasion.....which I would be proud to show...

good on ya DuhSleeper, good on ya for calling out member 'petros'... asking him to post a pic proving he was actually there! I trust he doesn't inadvertently post a pic that includes either a bus or the road to the site in it! :mrgreen:

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
He was asking you. F-ck you're an idiot!

you called LIAR, you claimed you were there, you claimed there are NO BUSES, you claimed there is NO ROAD. Look... this is your NO BUSES & NO ROAD! :mrgreen:

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Poor bastard.

At least Putz will admit when he is caught lying.
How do you recognize a bullshyter?

When he steps in his own bullshyte....

still no personal photos....just google!

Not even a copy of a passport entry!

These are all the things I would keep if I ever went there......

And he's the one who first claimed being there, the proof is his to show...so we can apologize....

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
How do you recognize a bullshyter? When he steps in his own bullshyte.... still no personal photos....just google! Not even a copy of a passport entry!

DuhSleeper... it is I that has exposed the LYINGpetros... it is I that has trumped his claim that NO BUSES run to the Machu Picchu site... it is I that has trumped his claim that NO ROAD exists to the Machu Picchu site. Your attention is incorrectly focused... but, of course, you attempt to deflect/distract to add cover for one of your clubhouse crew! :mrgreen:

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
DuhSleeper... it is I that has exposed the LYINGpetros... it is I that has trumped his claim that NO BUSES run to the Machu Picchu site... it is I that has trumped his claim that NO ROAD exists to the Machu Picchu site. Your attention is incorrectly focused... but, of course, you attempt to deflect/distract to add cover for one of your clubhouse crew! :mrgreen:

Actually, the deflection and covering from the original OP has been done quite nicely by both you and petros.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
if repeating Peruvian government official accounts of the damage observed is, to you, "an attempt to sanction and/or diminish"... you are mistaken. Perhaps you might be more inclined to this projected approach/message... yes?

No, asswit, calling it "unwise" is your attempt to sanction and diminish the vicious, racist hate crime committed by your little Greengenocide buddies. Whom you clearly support.

And I don't give a f*ck less about your "message" or how you project it. I have a problem with your allies' criminal, genocidal behaviour.

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
Actually, the deflection and covering from the original OP has been done quite nicely by both you and petros.

no deflection on my part... apparently, this post is all it took to turn the OCD petros member into a raving loony screaming "LIAR"!
... some years back, I travelled to Machu Picchu (multi-day hike/tenting, before the recent tourist streaking stupidity and the mass bus trips dumping tourists on the site daily)
from that we had the OCD petros member turn on his LYING juices by proclaiming there are NO BUSES and there is NO ROAD to the Machu Picchu site! That's it... these words... these 10 words: "the mass bus trips dumping tourists on the site daily". So, of course, when the OCD petros charade ensued and he continued to adamantly proclaim NO BUSES/NO ROAD to the site, well I just had to show otherwise... having him add his "own goal" graphic to the mix was a bonus!

so... DuhSleeper... are you also going to claim there are NO BUSES and NO ROAD to the Machu Picchu site? :mrgreen:

hands clenched in fists of rage. :lol:

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
No, asswit, calling it "unwise" is your attempt to sanction and diminish the vicious, racist hate crime committed by your little Greengenocide buddies. Whom you clearly support.

And I don't give a f*ck less about your "message" or how you project it. I have a problem with your allies' criminal, genocidal behaviour.

racist hate crime? Genocidal behaviour? You've lost perspective chief... best to move along now!

Even the shuttle vans got to Machu Picchu STATION at the hot spring by train.

is this, you calling them vans for the first time, your attempt to get out from under your claim of NO BUSES? :mrgreen: That schedule detail referred to a BUS schedule... not a van schedule! Oh my... you are desperate!!! What about the ROAD... do you have another name, an alternate name for the ROAD? Whaaaa.... you're pathetic!

so these are not the BUSES you claim don't exist..... these are the VANS you claim exist? And the ROAD... what's your other name for the ROAD you claim doesn't exist?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
racist hate crime? Genocidal behaviour? You've lost perspective chief... best to move along now!

is this, you calling them vans for the first time, your attempt to get out from under your claim of NO BUSES? :mrgreen: That schedule detail referred to a BUS schedule... not a van schedule! Oh my... you are desperate!!! What about the ROAD... do you have another name, an alternate name for the ROAD? Whaaaa.... you're pathetic!

You lied. Period. Semantics or google can't fix that for you.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
no deflection on my part... apparently,

so... DuhSleeper... are you also going to claim there are NO BUSES and NO ROAD to the Machu Picchu site? :mrgreen:

I'm not claiming anything...You are the one who first claimed being there in the first place... You either back up that claim.....admit you bullshyted and apologize, or shut the **** up and take a vacation.....simple Non?