There's a mytrery afoot...

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Second body part mailed to Conservative Party HQ

News ServicesMay 30, 2012

Ottawa police say a second package containing a body part has been found just hours after a stunned Conservative party receptionist opened a bloodsoaked box containing a human foot.
The first was found Tuesday morning in a package that had been delivered to the party's headquarters a few scant blocks from Parliament Hill.
An accelerating Ottawa police investigation led authorities to intercept a second suspicious package containing yet another severed human body part. Media reports said the package, containing a human hand, was not addressed to the Tory headquarters. Police released no other details about the second find beyond a bland assurance that the major crime unit continues to investigate.
"It's a very bizarre and horrible incident, if it's true,'' said Bob Rae, the Liberal party's interim leader.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Anybody who takes politics seriously is taking it too seriously.

Fair enough but this is ominous even for Parliament Hill. 8O

It is handy to keep it in perspective.
Whoever is behind is certainly a handful!

And the puns just keep on coming. ;)

I wonder if someone is just doing a really twisted hokey pokey?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Fair enough but this is ominous even for Parliament Hill. 8O

Whoever is behind is certainly a handful!

And the puns just keep on coming. ;)

I wonder if someone is just doing a really twisted hokey pokey?
I guess the mystery will unravel as more parts show up. Sherlock should get out his opium pipe before this comes to a head.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
It has just been disclosed that it was a LEFT foot and LEFT hand...........................very sinister indeed!