U.S. soldier kills up to 16 Afghan civilians

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Special opps ... sorry, info about where and when isn't available.

He may be one too!

" A member of Canada's elite special forces unit says he felt his peers were being "encouraged" by the Canadian Forces chain of command to commit war crimes in Afghanistan, according to new documents obtained by CBC News.
The documents from the military ombudsman's office show the member of the covert unit Joint Task Force 2, or JTF2, approached the watchdog in June 2008 to report the allegations of wrongdoing he had first made to his superior officers in 2006."

How did you come up with that?

A General under Napoleon.... DUH!

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

This man is from a country that practices capital punishment and he committed mass murder in a country that practices capital punishment. What's the problem?

The country has certain states that has Capital Punishment. Not my state.

So are you for Capital Punishment or not?

Getting trapped a bit aren't you hypocrite?

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

that is what is called silly diversional tactics when ES has nothing of substance to say but feels he/she must defend the US and its military at all costs.

back to topic.

No matter how the powers that be try to spin it.........it will not wash. The USG has lied, covered, protected criminals of war to the point now that it has no credibility . The MSM is about as bad as it does not dare print or relate anything that goes against the military complex.

Ariadne

Council Member
Aug 7, 2006
The country has certain states that has Capital Punishment. Not my state.

So are you for Capital Punishment or not?

Getting trapped a bit aren't you hypocrite?

I'm not a hypocrite. I respect the automony of others. If they want to live in a society that believes in capital punishment, that's their business. I prefer to live in a more civilized society.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
that is what is called silly diversional tactics when ES has nothing of substance to say but feels he/she must defend the US and its military at all costs.

back to topic.

No matter how the powers that be try to spin it.........it will not wash. The USG has lied, covered, protected criminals of war to the point now that it has no credibility . The MSM is about as bad as it does not dare print or relate anything that goes against the military complex.

Fuk Off and get in the Kitchen. one thing you should be good at.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury

back to topic.

Again.... Where is YOUR objectivity?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I'm not a hypocrite. I respect the automony of others. If they want to live in a society that believes in capital punishment, that's their business. I prefer to live in a more civilized society.

Sure you are. You are avoiding the question and I can see why... your hypocricy is showing all over your posts.

So clearly you are for Capital Punishment if you want the American to be executed over there.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
I'm not in the military and I have never interrogated him about what he does. He isn't allowed to talk about it so I don't ask.

BS - FFn BS - He is allowed to tell you what his trade is. And Munitions ain`t it Sheila.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Munitions ... but he's trained for jumping out of helicopters into the ocean, scuba, northern survival ... all that sort of stuff.

LMAO!

So he cleans ammo.

Just like all the Sailors telling the folks home they're Navy SEALS.

Keeping digging the hole Ariadne

Ariadne

Council Member
Aug 7, 2006
Sure you are. You are avoiding the question and I can see why... your hypocricy is showing all over your posts.

So clearly you are for Capital Punishment if you want the American to be executed over there.

There's nothing hypocritical about respecting someone's right to want an eye for an eye. I don't agree with it, but it's not my place to tell people from other countries how to live and die. As I said, I respect the autonomy of others so if people in the US want to practice an eye for an eye, like they do in the middle east, what difference does it make where a mass murderer is prosecuted. The result should be the same.

LMAO!

So he cleans ammo.

Just like all the Sailors telling the folks home they're Navy SEALS.

Keeping digging the hole Ariadne

He probably just cleans toilets.