TheGuy's repeating theme Threads, that're all on the same tangent, merged here.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Re: You do not need to say anything crazy or presumptuous to be persecuted..

I too am persecuted for knowing the "truth". The truth is, you don't know the truth. Your thetans are not at at level to understand the instructions from Xenu.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

No, what you say is not true, your just to stupid to know better..

Who the F are you, to tell me what to do..
I'm stupid! You are the one who has been babbling incoherently for weeks. Did someone steal your Prozac?

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
Re: As sad as it is, it seems that this is the place to say it..

One can KNOW what is TRUE, but cannot KNOW what TRUTH is.. only THAT TRUTH IS..

You don't know what truth is. You can't even be honest with yourself let alone someone else.
I've caught you in two lies now. You have been given every opportunity to be honest. Not only
are you a liar, but now you show publicly you are a failure as well.

There are few expectations, you should just be honest. Start with yourself.

Why are you here? Be honest.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

This clown is starting to sound as incoherent as Dennis. His rambling is like loose marbles rattling around in a tin can.

TheGuy

Electoral Member
Mar 25, 2011

Yes you're stupid..

{Your truth is not necessarily someone else's truth}
First off the TRUTH is not decided by me or by you, it is what it is..

{but when you say that your truth is the only truth and everybody who disagrees is wrong then you open yourself to ridicule.}
and secondly you are stating your truth/lie as if it is my truth..

and thirdly you did not realize this because I had to explain it..

And forthly even after I explained it, you STILL don't fu*king understand it..

So "YES" you are stupid..

Honesty:
One of my concerns is that I might provide a bunch of ignorant angry vindictive sadistic people with more empowerment to be more successful at achieving their objectives..

Is this the RIGHT thing to do?
If we all seek to empower each other then we will all be more empowered to achieve our chosen objectives..
But if I empower those who seek to UN-empower others then have I really acted in my own interest?

I think not..

But most likely they simply will not understand..

BLA

Last edited:

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010

I know I won't be persecuting for saying this is a ****ty thread.

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W

Your truth is not necessarily someone else's truth but when you say that your truth is the only truth and everybody who disagrees is wrong then you open yourself to ridicule.

We just have a disagreement on this as we've discussed before. You seem to think there is 2 truths, mine and yours. I know there to be one truth. One truth that has nothing to do with people's feelings, or perspectives.

Example: If God does NOT exist, no matter how hard I believe in him isn't going to make him magically appear one day. He simply would not exist and what I believe has nothing to do with it.

Also, you're being hypocritical because your saying that anyone who disagrees with your truth is open to ridicule. You just said it in your above quote. "When you say that your truth (that there is only one truth) is the only truth (absolute) ... you open yourself to ridicule."

(You don't have to type out a huge reply because I already know what you have to say about this subject as we've so kindly discussed our difference on this before. )

Let's just agree to disagree. :p

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Yes your stupid..

{Your truth is not necessarily someone else's truth}
First off the TRUTH is not decided by me or by you, it is what it is..

{but when you say that your truth is the only truth and everybody who disagrees is wrong then you open yourself to ridicule.}
and secondly you are stating your truth/lie as if it is my truth..

and thirdly you did not realize this because I had to explain it..

And forthly even after I explained it, you STILL don't fu*king understand it..

So "YES" you are stupid..

Honesty:
One of my concerns is that I might provide a bunch of ignorant angry vindictive sadistic people with more empowerment to be more successful at achieving their objectives..

Is this the RIGHT thing to do?
If we all seek to empower each other then we will all be more empowered to achieve our chosen objectives..
But if I empower those who seek to UN-empower others then have I really acted in my own interest?

I think not..

But most likely they simply will not understand..

BLA
You even talk like Dennis. You are the presumptuous one here, with your self righteous belief that you are the only one who thinks he knows what is going on while calling everybody stupid no matter what they say - so yes, you are Dennis or a clone. If I am stupid, you sir are mentally incapacitated from brain damage cause by head injury or drug abuse. Nobody understands what you are talking about because you are an incoherent little troll trying to make himself feel good about himself by denigrating anybody who responds to his nonsense.

And dick wad, I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to Alley. So be a good little boy and run off and take your meds.

TheGuy

Electoral Member
Mar 25, 2011

I know I won't be persecuting for saying this is a ****ty thread.

****ty is Of very poor quality; highly inferior. Contemptible; despicable. Unfortunate; unpleasant.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury

If it is persecution to ask one to explain their point in a logical manner then wear it with a smile or you will be frowning forever.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location

Long posts where people have to CAPITALIZE certain words are always guranteed to be psychotic RAMBLINGS.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

****ty is Of very poor quality; highly inferior. Contemptible; despicable. Unfortunate; unpleasant.
That is an accurate assessment of every thread you have posted.

TheGuy

Electoral Member
Mar 25, 2011

You even talk like Dennis. You are the presumptuous one here, with your self righteous belief that you are the only one who thinks he knows what is going on while calling everybody stupid no matter what they say - so yes, you are Dennis or a clone. If I am stupid, you sir are mentally incapacitated from brain damage cause by head injury or drug abuse. Nobody understands what you are talking about because you are an incoherent little troll trying to make himself feel good about himself by denigrating anybody who responds to his nonsense.

And dick wad, I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to Alley. So be a good little boy and run off and take your meds.

You are INCORRECT, what you say is simply FALSE..Because your to stupid to know better..

(pat)
(pat)
(pat)
good dog..

TheGuy

Electoral Member
Mar 25, 2011

That is an accurate assessment of every thread you have posted.

Wrong, FALSE, incorrect..

You don't know what your talking about,
You're just spewing your irrelevant opinion as if it is MY TRUTH..