TheGuy's repeating theme Threads, that're all on the same tangent, merged here.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Re: What is FAITH?

God this is just like fishing, no matter which line the guy sends out you guys just
keep on reeling him in, how many hooks can a guy stand to take in one day?
he is trapped with one foot in his mouth and a question mark, pointed at the back
of his head.

TheGuy

Electoral Member
Mar 25, 2011

Are you a politician?

You sound like this clown...

You offer no valid arguments you just insult, this is a FACT, it is either real or it isn't..

God this is just like fishing, no matter which line the guy sends out you guys just
he is trapped with one foot in his mouth and a question mark, pointed at the back
of his head.

You offer no valid arguments you just insult, this is a FACT, it is either real or it isn't..

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004

Are you a politician?

You sound like this clown...

I see you completely ignored my reply to you. That in itself tells me that you are really not willing to "discuss" anything and are really just a troll and a bad one at that.

TheGuy

Electoral Member
Mar 25, 2011

The FACT that none of you attempt to make any counter arguments, but choose only to accuse and insult, ought to reveal something to you about the foundation of your presumptions..

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004

FAITH in a religious context is to ASSUME TO KNOW what is TRUE, when it is clearly UNKNOWN..
That's just a repeat of your unsupported opening claim.

Wrong, but that isn't unusual for you. I have faith in God Almighty and his Son Jesus Christ. I don't "assume to know" that God exists, I KNOW with no assumption. If you don't know God, in what ever incarnation you choose to describe, that is your loss not mine. But don't ASSUME to know what I know based on your obvious limited experiences.

The FACT that none of you attempt to make any counter arguments, but choose only to accuse and insult, ought to reveal something to you about the foundation of your presumptions..

I did, and you chose to ignore it.

TheGuy

Electoral Member
Mar 25, 2011

Wrong, but that isn't unusual for you. I have faith in God Almighty and his Son Jesus Christ. I don't "assume to know" that God exists, I KNOW with no assumption. If you don't know God, in what ever incarnation you choose to describe, that is your loss not mine. But don't ASSUME to know what I know based on your obvious limited experiences.

How is it that you KNOW that God exists, without assumption?

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

of his head.
But he has his sticky,uuugggh Rabbit. Yuck

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury

Would you recognize an intelligent counter to whatever it is you're on about? It's already been established that you like to headgame around with your word pictures.

TheGuy

Electoral Member
Mar 25, 2011

because I have seen him, spoken with Christ, had an epiphany.

That may be, but then again you maybe lying, or you may be mistaken or decived by the one who represents Himself as Christ..

Thus WHY should I belive YOU..

FAITH in a religious context is to simply ASSUME TO KNOW what is TRUE, when it is not reasonable or logical to assume it as TRUE at all...

Should I have FAITH or TRUST in your claims, which you cannot prove, and I do NOT KNOW as I have NOT seen it for myself..

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

That may be, but then again you may be lying, or you may be mistaken or decived by the one who represents Himself as Christ..

I see, as I am the 7th Son of a Son of a Gun that you have fukdd the stuffing out of a another Rabbit. When will you learn. You promised after that visit to the farm that you had learned your lesson, But to the day not one of those sheep will look a man in the eye. Shameful i say, utterly shameful.

TheGuy

Electoral Member
Mar 25, 2011

I see, as I am the 7th Son of a Son of a Gun that you have fukdd the stuffing out of a another Rabbit. When will you learn. You promised after that visit to the farm that you had learned your lesson, But to the day not one of those sheep will look a man in the eye. Shameful i say, utterly shameful.

TheGuy

Electoral Member
Mar 25, 2011
Re: I think it make a lot of sense that people would BASH Christians.

Opinions are like belly-buttons. Everybody has one - for better or worse

Some are RIGHT and some are WRONG.. as in, correct and incorrect.. not as in, GOOD and EVIL..

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

I removed all my makeup, foundatuion as well. Now i am prreeetyyn maself all up for bed. So take that.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004

That may be, but then again you maybe lying, or you may be mistaken or decived by the one who represents Himself as Christ..

FAITH in a religious context is to simply ASSUME TO KNOW what is TRUE, when it is not reasonable or logical to assume it as TRUE at all...

Should I have FAITH or TRUST in your claims, which you cannot prove, and I do NOT KNOW as I have NOT seen it for myself..

I really don't give a rats ass what you believe. What I take exception with is you telling me what I should or should not believe and what is or isn't true in my life.

and again with the "it is not reasonable|" BS. In my experience, it is not reasonable for an atheist to believe, or not believe, what they do. It is not reasonable for you to question anything I say. It is not reasonable that you have managed to stay breathing this long. It is not reasonable that you have the IQ to operate a computer.

TheGuy

Electoral Member
Mar 25, 2011

and further

I STILL see no difference between FAITH and PRESUMPTUOUSNESS...