TheGuy's repeating theme Threads, that're all on the same tangent, merged here.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Re: What is FAITH?

and further

I STILL see no difference between FAITH and PRESUMPTUOUSNESS...

FAITH in a religious context is to simply ASSUME TO KNOW what is TRUE, when it is not reasonable or logical to assume it as TRUE at all...

and like I said, I am not "assuming" anything when it comes to my beliefs. Maybe you do, poor you, but I don't.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

and further

I STILL see no difference between FAITH and PRESUMPTUOUSNESS...

FAITH in a religious context is to simply ASSUME TO KNOW what is TRUE, when it is not reasonable or logical to assume it as TRUE at all...
What did the Pharmacist tell you, no more than 1, 1 she said of those Oxy-Moron tablets. 1 is quite sufficient to keep good sense at bay.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury

The FACT that none of you attempt to make any counter arguments, but choose only to accuse and insult, ought to reveal something to you about the foundation of your presumptions..

How does one formulate a counter argument with a headgamer whose "hello" may actually mean "goodbye" ...

TheGuy

Electoral Member
Mar 25, 2011

I really don't give a rats ass what you believe. What I take exception with is you telling me what I should or should not believe and what is or isn't true in my life.

and again with the "it is not reasonable|" BS. In my experience, it is not reasonable for an atheist to believe, or not believe, what they do. It is not reasonable for you to question anything I say. It is not reasonable that you have managed to stay breathing this long. It is not reasonable that you have the IQ to operate a computer.

I said, That may be, but then again you maybe lying, or you may be mistaken or decived by the one who represents Himself as Christ..

Thus WHY should I belive YOU..

The only reason you give is that I ought to TRUST you, and presume or have FAITH that what you claim is TRUE..

Thus you are unreasonable and MOST LIKELY a ****ING LIAR..

TheGuy

Electoral Member
Mar 25, 2011

I said, That may be, but then again you maybe lying, or you may be mistaken or decived by the one who represents Himself as Christ..

The only reason you give is that I ought to TRUST you, and presume or have FAITH that what you claim is TRUE..

really don't give a rats ass what you believe, however it is not logical or reasonable for you to belive it.. it is an ASSUMPTION.. LIKE IT OR NOT..

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004

You seem to be mistaking me for someone that actually cares about what you do or don't believe. I have never said that you should "trust" me, oir believe me. You asked how I know and I told you. Simple as that.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004

really don't give a rats ass what you believe, however it is not logical or reasonable for you to belive it.. it is an ASSUMPTION.. LIKE IT OR NOT..

You are the only one making the assumption, not me.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg

Looks like TheGuy wants to set a record for highest number of threads in the shortest time.

Why feed the troll?

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg

It seems TheGuy wants to establish a record for highest number of threads and posts in the shortest time, regardless how his effort makes him look.

Why feed the troll??

TheGuy

Electoral Member
Mar 25, 2011

Looks like TheGuy wants to set a record for highest number of threads in the shortest time.

Why feed the troll?

If one who makes TRUTH claims, is a TROLL, then that is what I am..

But then again, so are you..

TheGuy

Electoral Member
Mar 25, 2011

What is TRUTH?

God is TRUTH..

Truth is that which dictates the consequences of your actions..

Just as the TRUTH/LIES in my mind, dictate my reactions to your influances, God/TRUTH reacts to my influances...

However I am NOT as realible as God..

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

You imply that all that I know is an assumption, thus it is merley your assumption that I am talking in a mirror..
When you quote yourself and answer yourself....like you did in post #102.......talking in a mirror is not an assumption...
Like you are so fond of saying....it's a FACT;-)

TheGuy

Electoral Member
Mar 25, 2011

Just as you have relationships with some individuals, and not with others...

Some you KNOW and some are strangers.. who you have never met...

Many people might KNOW you..

So God is one who everyone has a relationship with, but they do not all KNOW each other..

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg

When a wise man speaks (or posts on the internet), it is because he has something to say.

When a fool does, it is because he has to say something.

TheGuy

Electoral Member
Mar 25, 2011

In the same way that you have a relationship with individuals, the TRUTH/LIES in their minds, dictate the reactions which you might have predicted depending on how well you know them..

I simply observe the reality of LIFE..

If it is a FOOL who does such a thing, then what is one who does otherwise ( as in, other than wise)

When a wise man speaks (or posts on the internet), it is because he has something to say.

When a fool does, it is because he has to say something.

Your assumptions are your OWN..