Fear Inc.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
I've come to similar conclusions as these people:

I have noted your biased conclusions time and again. For one who claims to live and breathe Human Rights and a chicken in every pot - Could you explain your comment on dropping captured Taliban in Canada's Far North - Provided with a few utensils - and tell them to get on with it.

Can ya splain that one for us (labelled by yourself) so called Right Wing nutbars, like myself as you have described me, as a person who despises the Muslim faith, splain that to me as i can be kinda slow ya know.

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
Get off the fu ckin "jewish" crap. Why pick a 7 percentile? Why not pick the group that the FBI say's is the largest perpetrator? You really do enjoy shooting yourself in the foot, don't you.

Regarding my post... context is important. My post was in response to this post:
LOONWATCH!!!!

They've been looking in the mirror......

So when was the last time a Jew hijacked an aircraft, much less flew it into a public building or four, killing 3,000 people.....?

When was the last time a Jew started shooting in Fort Hood?

In fact, when was the last time anyone was so much as BRUISED in these so-called acts of Jewish terrorism???

Come ONE EAO, this is ****ing STUPID, and you know it.

In response I posted references to examples of Jewish terrorism which resulted in more than just a few bruises. Now I'm getting criticism from you for proving to Colpy that Jewish terrorism exists? Perhaps you could suggest a way I could give examples of Jewish terrorism in a way that you would not think I was singling out Jewish terrorism????

Perhaps if you weren't so affected by the anti-Semitic slander against me by people who support Israel's war crimes, you might actually have gotten the context. Your posts proves that if people throw enough crap at you, some it starts to stick, even if its complete BS. FYI: I'm agnostic and see all religions and people similarly. If you think I'm anti-Semitic, then I challenge you to reference a single post I've made which supports your misperception of me.

I admit I support Palestinian freedom and justice. I support freedom and justice for everyone as a fundamental human right.

I do not support violence in pursuit of Palestinian freedom and justice, but I do support non-violent methods of resisting oppression and injustice. Part of that effort is posting facts regarding this conflict on this forum which are selectively omitted by Canada's pro-Israel MSM and political leaders. You'd be hard pressed to find a Canadian politician who has condemned a single Israeli war war or crime against humanity. When they do, it usually is associated with an abrupt end to their political career as a result of an army of mudslinging Israeli apologists, very similarly to how I am continually harassed and slandered by Israeli apologists on this forum.... some of whom I suspect are on the payroll of various Zionist and pro-Israel organizations. others are merely members of the manipulated masses who embrace the selective fact propaganda posted on websites like TheRelgionOfPeace.com

I am against all forms of racism and bigotry. I am just as much against Antisemitism as I am against Islamaphobia. I've never made a single anti-Semitic post on this forum or any other. You would know that if you actually read what I write, rather than what people write about me.

I'd write more about anti-Semitic or anti-Israel violence if our MSM or leaders selectively omitted these facts as much as they selectively omit the oppression and injustice suffered by Palestinians. But the reality is our political leaders and MSM media overwhelming have a pro-Israel anti-Palestine agenda. I'm not joining that parade. But if I thought the MSM and our leaders were as guilty of demonizing Jews or Israelis as they are of demonizing Muslims and Palestinians, then I would say so.

I support basing Canada's foreign policy on universal human rights. I am against inconsistently condemning some war crimes and unshakably supporting others.

Last edited:

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
OK - I see where it was agreed - fair point. Sorry about that.

agreed? No one "agreed", bear stated. That's it, but thanks for reinforcing the point that you have your lips planted firmly on bears butt and your head deeply up his ass.

What is it like being perfect Gerry - Explain that to us lowly fuking humans.

Would be a waste of time as you don't have the mental capacity to comprehend.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Nope, Bear said single country stats are not allowed.

Just for you.....for the same year.... Note that most are Islamic terrorism....the source is Wikipedia.

This is a timeline of incidents in 2001 that have been labelled terrorism and are not believed to have been carried out by a government or its forces (see state terrorism and state-sponsored terrorism).

This list is incomplete; you can help by expanding it.
Israel, January 1: A Hamas suicide car bomber detonates in the city of Netanya, wounding 50.[1]
Colombia, January 10: A car bomb wounds at least 50 in a shopping center parking lot in Medellín.[2]
Russia, February 5: A bomb blast in Moscow's Byelorusskaya metro station injures 15 people.
Israel, February 14: A Hamas suicide bomber plowed a bus into a crowd and detonated, killing 8 and wounding 21.[1]
Serbia, February 18: Podujevo bus bombing, 13 Serbian civilians are killed by a bomb attack on a bus in Kosovo.
Colombia, March 1: A bomb destroys a high-voltage pylon leaving vast areas of the country without power for five hours. Attack is blamed on ELN
Israel, March 4: A Hamas suicide bomber detonated in the city of Netanya, killing 3 and wounding 65.[1]
United Kingdom, March 4: The Real IRA exploded a car bomb outside the BBC's main news centre in London. One London Underground worker suffered deep cuts to his eye from flying glass and some damage was caused to the front of the building.[3] (See 4 March 2001 BBC bombing)
Russia, March 24: Twenty people die and 93 are injured in three bomb attacks on Russian towns near the border of Chechnya.
Israel, March 27: A suicide bomber blows himself up next to a bus in Jerusalem's French Hill area, injuring 30 Israelis.[4]
Israel, March 28: A suicide bomber detonated near a gas station outside Kfar Saba, killing two Israeli teenagers on their way to school.[4]
Israel, March 28: A suicide bomber, from the Arab Hamas organization, blew himself up amidst a gathering of students waiting at a bus stop, four teenagers were wounded, one of them in critical condition.[4]
Israel, April 29: A suicide car bomber attempted to target a school bus near Nablus, but detonated prematurely.[5]
Colombia, May 4: A car bomb kills four and injures 32 in a luxury hotel in Cali. No group claims the attack.[6]
United Kingdom, May 6: The Real IRA detonate a bomb in a London postal sorting office. One person was injured.[7]
Colombia, May 17: A car bomb kills 20 and injures at least 50 in a park in Medellín.[8]
Israel, May 18: A Arab suicide bomber from the Hamas blew himself up at the entrance of a shopping mall in the city of Netanya, near Tel-Aviv, 5 people were killed in the blast and over 100 men, women and children were injured.[4]
Colombia, May 24: Two bombs kill four near the Universidad Nacional campus in Bogotá. One more bomb is defused before it could explode. Right-wing paramilitaries are suspected.[9]
Israel, May 25: Two suicide car bombers targeted a bus station in Hadera, injuring 65.[5]
Philippines, May 27: Militants of Abu Sayyaf kidnapped 20 tourists from the Dos Palmas resort on the Island of Palawan. 5 of the hostages were killed later.
Israel, June 1: A Hamas suicide bomber kills 21 civilians, 16 of them teenagers, in the Dolphinarium massacre in Tel Aviv.
Colombia, June 17: A car bomb injures 16 in the town of San Martin, Meta. No group claims responsibility, but both FARC and AUC are suspected.[10]
Israel, June 22: A suicide bomber detonates in the city of Dugit, killing 2.[1]
Israel, July 9: A Arab suicide car bomber detonated near the Kissufim crossing point in the southern Gaza Strip, causing no other casualties.[11]
Israel, July 16: A Arab suicide bomber detoneated at a bus stop near the train station in Binyamina, halfway between Netanya and Haifa. The Arab terrorist group Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility for the attack which killed two people.[4]
Sri Lanka, July 24: A suicide squad of the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE) staged an attack on Bandaranaike International Airport and the air force base at Katunayake. The 14 man-squad destroyed or damaged about 20 aircraft and killed seven Sri Lankan workers and soldiers.
United Kingdom, August 3: The last (at time of writing) IRA bomb on mainland Britain explodes in Ealing, West London, injuring seven people.[12] (See 3 August 2001 Ealing bombing)
Israel, August 8: A suicide car bomber detonated, lightly wounding one soldier, at a roadblock near the B'kaot moshav in the northern Jordan Valley shortly after 9:00am.[11]
Israel, August 9: A Hamas suicide bomber detonates in Jerusalem killing fifteen and wounding 130 in the Sbarro restaurant suicide bombing.
Angola, August 10: A passenger train, carrying 500 refugee struck a landmine, following to explosion and derailed, between Zenza do Itombe and Dondo, Cuanza Norte Province, Angola. Which blamed on UNITA (National Union for the Total Independence of Angola) rebel group, with kills 152 and injures 146. (see 2001 Angola train attack)
Israel, August 12: A Arab suicide bomber wounds 15 people when he blows himself up in a restaurant in Kiryat Motzkin in northern Israel.[4]
Republic of Macedonia, August 22: An Orthodox monastery was destroyed by an explosion.[13]
Colombia, August 23: In a series of attacks near Medellín, 10 bombs kill one and injure 39 others. No group claims responsibility.[14]
Colombia, August 23: At least 15 members of terrorist group ELN die when the explosives they were carrying detonate.[15]

The World Trade Center after being hit by the hijacked airliners. Republic of Macedonia, August 26: An explosion destroyed a hotel, killing two people.[16]
Israel, September 4: A Arab suicide bomber wounds 15 people when he blows himself up outside a Jerusalem hospital.[4]
Israel, September 9: A suicide bomber detonated at a train station in Nahariya, an Israeli city, killing three people and wounding over 90 unarmed civilians. The Islamic Arab terrorist group Hamas took responsibility for the murders.[4]
Israel, September 9: A suicide car bomber hit Beit Lid junction near Netanya, injuring 17.[5]
Afghanistan, September 9: Commander Ahmad Shah Massoud, who spent years fighting Soviet occupation and then leading the anti-Taliban United Front (aka Northern Alliance), is killed by Algerian suicide bombers disguised as a camera crew.[17]
United States, September 11: Attacks kill 2,973 (and some later from exposure to toxic dust, bringing the toll to 2,977)[18] in a series of hijacked airliner crashes into two U.S. landmarks: the World Trade Center in New York City, and The Pentagon in Arlington County. A fourth plane, originally intended to hit the United States Capitol Building, crashes in Somerset County, Pennsylvania, after an apparent revolt against the hijackers by the plane's passengers.[19]
France, September 13: Paris embassy attack plot foiled.
India, October 1: A car bomb explodes near the Jammu and Kashmir state assembly in Srinagar, killing 35 people and injuring 40 more.
Israel, October 7: A suicide bomber detonates at Beit She'an Valley, killing 1.[1]
United States: Anthrax attacks on the offices the United States Congress and New York State Government offices, and on employees of television networks and tabloids.
Israel, October 17: Tourism minister Rehavam Zeevi is assassinated by the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine.
Republic of Macedonia, November 11: 66 Macedonians killed in a fight with Albanian terrorists who begin a revolt in Macedonian city of Tetovo.
Israel, November 26: A Hamas suicide bomber detonates at Erez Checkpoint, injuring 2.[1]
Russia, November 29: A female Chechen suicide bomber, Aiza Gazuyeva, 18, blew up herself with a hand grenade, killing a Russian general Gaidar Gadzhiyev whom she blamed on the death of her detained husband. Two other soldiers were also killed and two injured.
Israel, November 29: A Arab suicide bomber detonated on a bus traveling on a major highway between the Israeli coastal cities of Hadera and Afula, killing 3.[4]
Israel, December 1: Arab suicide bombers detonated on Ben Yehuda Street in Jerusalem, a pedestrian mall frequented by many young people on Saturday night. A car bomb exploded nearby 20 minutes later. Ten people were killed, including many children, and 188 were injured in the terrorist attacks.[4]
Israel, December 2: A Hamas suicide bomber boarded an Israeli bus traveling from the Neveh Sha'anan district in Haifa, paying the driver with a large bill. He then blew himself up as the driver asked him to collect his change.[4]
Israel, December 5: A Arab suicide bomber blows himself up outside a Jerusalem hotel wounding three people.[4]
Israel, December 9: A Arab suicide bomber detonates explosives at hitch-hiking post near Haifa wounding eight unarmed Israeli civilians.[4]
United States, December 12: Jewish Defense League plot by Chairman Irv Rubin and follower Earl Krugel to blow up the King Fahd Mosque in Culver City, California, and the office of Lebanese-American Rep. Darrell Issa, foiled.
Israel, December 12: Two Arab suicide bombers blow themselves up in the Gaza Strip, wounding at least three people.[4]
India, December 13: 2001 Indian Parliament attack.
United States, December 22: 2001 shoe bomb plot.

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
I'm not interested in turning this into yet another Israel/Palestine thread. This thread is about Islamaphobic neoconservative websites which promote irrational fear and hate of Muslims. In at least one case, this anti-Islam demonizing propaganda motivated an extremist into murdering about 80 innocent civilians. In another case it led to another extremist attempting to assassinate a Congress woman and murdering a score of people around her. It also has lead to racial profiling and attempts to limit religious rights and freedoms. BTW, I support universal human rights and freedoms including freedom of religion.

These same websites are the primary source of irrational fear and hate expressed here in this thread which are not only a threat to the Muslim safety and security and their fundamental human rights. As the Oslo killer's rampage highlights, Muslims aren't the only potential casualties resulting from irrational fear and hate of Muslims as promoted by these Islamaphobic neoconservative websites...

Last edited:

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I'm not interested in turning this into yet another Israel/Palestine thread. This thread is about Islamaphobic neoconservative websites which promote irrational fear and hate of Muslims. In at least one case, this anti-Islam demonizing propaganda motivated an extremist into murdering about 80 innocent civilians.

These same websites are the primary source of irrational fear and hate expressed here in this thread.

I say bullshyte... the word should be mistrust...and it is not irrational considering that most of terrorist bombings inthe last while world wide have been perpatrated by muslims...a proven fact...you hopelessly blind???
Here's what an intelligent Liberal thinks......

NPR fires Juan Williams over Fox News Muslim Comments - YouTube

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Gee, suddenly there is dead silence on this thread!!!

Some more facts for you........of the 54 terrorist attacks that caused 100 or more deaths, 40 were done in the name of Allah.

List of battles and other violent events by death toll - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'd have counted the whole list, but there are about 300...........and the Ignorant Idiots of Islam add to it on a weekly basis......

You getting this EAO????

All the hundreds of causes, all the wars and rumors of wars and rebellions, and resistence movements, all the hundreds of causes that lead to bloodshed on this violent world.........

And considering the worst terror attacks, those that cause 100 or more deaths, a full 74% are done in the name of Allah.

Religion of Peace my hairy arse.

Now the relativists have kinda STFU, haven't they?

Nothing to say, boys???

Pull your heads out of the sand and look around.

Of course you have adopted the skewed perspective peculiar to the servants of Israel the worlds leading terrorist nation. Most of the reportedly Islamic terrorism is conducted by the west in false flag events an old but still evil strategy much used by the western saints of mercy.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
I'm not interested in turning this into yet another Israel/Palestine thread. This thread is about Islamaphobic neoconservative websites which promote irrational fear and hate of Muslims. In at least one case, this anti-Islam demonizing propaganda motivated an extremist into murdering about 80 innocent civilians. In another case it led to another extremist attempting to assassinate a Congress woman and murdering a score of people around her. It also has lead to racial profiling and attempts to limit religious rights and freedoms. BTW, I support universal human rights and freedoms including freedom of religion.

These same websites are the primary source of irrational fear and hate expressed here in this thread which are not only a threat to the Muslim safety and security and their fundamental human rights. As the Oslo killer's rampage highlights, Muslims aren't the only potential casualties resulting from irrational fear and hate of Muslims as promoted by these Islamaphobic neoconservative websites...

Or other type Web Sites where people such as yourself demonize Israel.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
agreed? No one "agreed", bear stated. That's it, but thanks for reinforcing the point that you have your lips planted firmly on bears butt and your head deeply up his ass.

Would be a waste of time as you don't have the mental capacity to comprehend.

I took it as a reasonable point that posters had agreed. My mistake thinking that, as you are anything but reasonable.

I would say with 99.99 % certainty that you would not carry on like this socially - As your head would be beaten to a pulp. So take your stress out, let that immaturity rise to the top. Let it all out. I can take it. Saves someone else from taking your crap.

Oh yes Gerry - According to my Religious beliefs which are deeply in conflict with yours. It tells me that i gotta luv ya, but it does not say anything about liking you. Gotta luv that take on religion.What does your religion tell you?

Last edited:

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
I say bullshyte... the word should be mistrust...and it is not irrational considering that most of terrorist bombings inthe last while world wide have been perpatrated by muslims...a proven fact...you hopelessly blind???
Here's what an intelligent Liberal thinks......

NPR fires Juan Williams over Fox News Muslim Comments - YouTube

Taking a look at Terrorism in Europe:

Europol Report: All Terrorists are Muslims…Except the 99.6% that Aren’t

Posted on 28 January 2010 by Danios

Europol releases an annual study of terrorism; the results do not support claims that "(nearly) all Muslims are terrorists"

Islamophobes have been popularizing the claim that “not all Muslims are terrorists, but (nearly) all terrorists are Muslims.” Despite this idea becoming axiomatic in some circles, it is quite simply not factual. In my previous article entitled “All Terrorists are Muslims…Except the 94% that Aren’t”, I used official FBI records to show that only 6% of terrorist attacks on U.S. soil from 1980 to 2005 were carried out by Islamic extremists. The remaining 94% were from other groups (42% from Latinos, 24% from extreme left wing groups, 7% from extremist Jews, 5% from communists, and 16% from all other groups).
But what about across the pond? The data gathered by Europol strengthens my argument even further. (hat tip: Koppe) Europol publishes an annual report entitled EU Terrorism Situation and Trend Report. On their official website, you can access the reports from 2007, 2008, and 2009. (If anyone can find the reports from earlier than that, please let me know so we can include those as well.)
The results are stark, and prove decisively that not all terrorists are Muslims. In fact, a whopping 99.6% of terrorist attacks in Europe were by non-Muslim groups; a good 84.8% of attacks were from separatist groups completely unrelated to Islam. Leftist groups accounted for over sixteen times as much terrorism as radical Islamic groups. Only a measly 0.4% of terrorist attacks from 2007 to 2009 could be attributed to extremist Muslims.
Here are the official tables provided in the reports…
For 2006:

For 2007:

For 2008:

(According to the report, there was 1 “Islamist attack” in the UK in 2008, which was omitted in the table above. It has been included in the bar graph below.)
Just glancing at those tables is enough to know how absurd it is to claim that “all terrorists are Muslims.” That statement is nowhere near the truth. If we compile the data, it comes out to this:
On p.7, the 2009 Europol report concludes:
Islamist terrorism is still perceived as being the biggest threat worldwide, despite the fact that the EU only faced one Islamist terrorist attack in 2008. This bomb attack took place in the UK…Separatist terrorism remains the terrorism area which affects the EU most. This includes Basque separatist terrorism in Spain and France, and Corsican terrorism in France…Past contacts between ETA and the FARC illustrate the fact that also separatist terrorist organizations seek cooperation partners outside the EU on the basis of common interests. In the UK, dissident Irish republican groups, principally the RIRA and the CIRA, and other paramilitary groups may continue to engage in crime and violence.
Perception is not reality. Due to the right wing’s influence and propaganda, people mistakenly think that Islamic terrorism is the greatest threat to the Western world. It is even a commonly held belief that Islamic terrorism poses an existential threat–that the very survival of the Western world is at stake. Of course, the reality is that there are other groups that engage in terrorism on a much larger scale, yet these terrorist incidents are minimized. Acts of terrorism committed by Muslims are purposefully sensationalized and focused upon, culminating in the idea that “(nearly) all terrorists are Muslims.”
Terrorism from Islamic extremists is certainly a cause for concern, but it need not be an issue that creates mass hysteria. Nor should it be allowed to be such a critical issue that we are willing to sacrifice our ideals or civil rights for fear of it. Neither should we be reduced to a status of absolute sissitude. We have analyzed data from America and Europe (a good portion of the entire Western world), and the threat from Islamic terrorism is much more minimal than commonly assumed; in the U.S., it accounts for 6% of terrorist attacks, and in Europe not even half of a percent.
It is only through sensationalism and fear mongering that the topic of Islamic terrorism is allowed to be used to demonize a religious community that happens to be a minority in the West. When confronted by such lunacy, we ought to respond with the facts and the truth.

Europol Report: All Terrorists are Muslims...Except the 99.6% that Aren't | loonwatch.com

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I would say with 99.99 % certainty that you would not carry on like this socially - As your head would be beaten to a pulp. So take your stress out, let that immaturity rise to the top. Let it all out. I can take it. Saves someone else from taking your crap.

IRL I don't have arguments with mental morons that feel the only answer to disagreement is violence.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Taking a look at Terrorism in Europe:

Europol Report: All Terrorists are Muslims…Except the 99.6% that Aren’t

Posted on 28 January 2010 by Danios

Europol releases an annual study of terrorism; the results do not support claims that "(nearly) all Muslims are terrorists"

Islamophobes have been popularizing the claim that “not all Muslims are terrorists, but (nearly) all terrorists are Muslims.” Despite this idea becoming axiomatic in some circles, it is quite simply not factual. In my previous article entitled “All Terrorists are Muslims…Except the 94% that Aren’t”, I used official FBI records to show that only 6% of terrorist attacks on U.S. soil from 1980 to 2005 were carried out by Islamic extremists. The remaining 94% were from other groups (42% from Latinos, 24% from extreme left wing groups, 7% from extremist Jews, 5% from communists, and 16% from all other groups).
But what about across the pond? The data gathered by Europol strengthens my argument even further. (hat tip: Koppe) Europol publishes an annual report entitled EU Terrorism Situation and Trend Report. On their official website, you can access the reports from 2007, 2008, and 2009. (If anyone can find the reports from earlier than that, please let me know so we can include those as well.)
The results are stark, and prove decisively that not all terrorists are Muslims. In fact, a whopping 99.6% of terrorist attacks in Europe were by non-Muslim groups; a good 84.8% of attacks were from separatist groups completely unrelated to Islam. Leftist groups accounted for over sixteen times as much terrorism as radical Islamic groups. Only a measly 0.4% of terrorist attacks from 2007 to 2009 could be attributed to extremist Muslims.
Here are the official tables provided in the reports…
For 2006:

For 2007:

For 2008:

(According to the report, there was 1 “Islamist attack” in the UK in 2008, which was omitted in the table above. It has been included in the bar graph below.)
Just glancing at those tables is enough to know how absurd it is to claim that “all terrorists are Muslims.” That statement is nowhere near the truth. If we compile the data, it comes out to this:
On p.7, the 2009 Europol report concludes:
Islamist terrorism is still perceived as being the biggest threat worldwide, despite the fact that the EU only faced one Islamist terrorist attack in 2008. This bomb attack took place in the UK…Separatist terrorism remains the terrorism area which affects the EU most. This includes Basque separatist terrorism in Spain and France, and Corsican terrorism in France…Past contacts between ETA and the FARC illustrate the fact that also separatist terrorist organizations seek cooperation partners outside the EU on the basis of common interests. In the UK, dissident Irish republican groups, principally the RIRA and the CIRA, and other paramilitary groups may continue to engage in crime and violence.
Perception is not reality. Due to the right wing’s influence and propaganda, people mistakenly think that Islamic terrorism is the greatest threat to the Western world. It is even a commonly held belief that Islamic terrorism poses an existential threat–that the very survival of the Western world is at stake. Of course, the reality is that there are other groups that engage in terrorism on a much larger scale, yet these terrorist incidents are minimized. Acts of terrorism committed by Muslims are purposefully sensationalized and focused upon, culminating in the idea that “(nearly) all terrorists are Muslims.”
Terrorism from Islamic extremists is certainly a cause for concern, but it need not be an issue that creates mass hysteria. Nor should it be allowed to be such a critical issue that we are willing to sacrifice our ideals or civil rights for fear of it. Neither should we be reduced to a status of absolute sissitude. We have analyzed data from America and Europe (a good portion of the entire Western world), and the threat from Islamic terrorism is much more minimal than commonly assumed; in the U.S., it accounts for 6% of terrorist attacks, and in Europe not even half of a percent.
It is only through sensationalism and fear mongering that the topic of Islamic terrorism is allowed to be used to demonize a religious community that happens to be a minority in the West. When confronted by such lunacy, we ought to respond with the facts and the truth.

Europol Report: All Terrorists are Muslims...Except the 99.6% that Aren't | loonwatch.com

Just for you.....for 2001 since you like to cherry pick......here.... Note that most are Islamic terrorism....the source is Wikipedia.

This is a timeline of incidents in 2001 that have been labelled terrorism and are not believed to have been carried out by a government or its forces (see state terrorism and state-sponsored terrorism).

This list is incomplete; you can help by expanding it.
Israel, January 1: A Hamas suicide car bomber detonates in the city of Netanya, wounding 50.[1]
Colombia, January 10: A car bomb wounds at least 50 in a shopping center parking lot in Medellín.[2]
Russia, February 5: A bomb blast in Moscow's Byelorusskaya metro station injures 15 people.
Israel, February 14: A Hamas suicide bomber plowed a bus into a crowd and detonated, killing 8 and wounding 21.[1]
Serbia, February 18: Podujevo bus bombing, 13 Serbian civilians are killed by a bomb attack on a bus in Kosovo.
Colombia, March 1: A bomb destroys a high-voltage pylon leaving vast areas of the country without power for five hours. Attack is blamed on ELN
Israel, March 4: A Hamas suicide bomber detonated in the city of Netanya, killing 3 and wounding 65.[1]
United Kingdom, March 4: The Real IRA exploded a car bomb outside the BBC's main news centre in London. One London Underground worker suffered deep cuts to his eye from flying glass and some damage was caused to the front of the building.[3] (See 4 March 2001 BBC bombing)
Russia, March 24: Twenty people die and 93 are injured in three bomb attacks on Russian towns near the border of Chechnya.
Israel, March 27: A suicide bomber blows himself up next to a bus in Jerusalem's French Hill area, injuring 30 Israelis.[4]
Israel, March 28: A suicide bomber detonated near a gas station outside Kfar Saba, killing two Israeli teenagers on their way to school.[4]
Israel, March 28: A suicide bomber, from the Arab Hamas organization, blew himself up amidst a gathering of students waiting at a bus stop, four teenagers were wounded, one of them in critical condition.[4]
Israel, April 29: A suicide car bomber attempted to target a school bus near Nablus, but detonated prematurely.[5]
Colombia, May 4: A car bomb kills four and injures 32 in a luxury hotel in Cali. No group claims the attack.[6]
United Kingdom, May 6: The Real IRA detonate a bomb in a London postal sorting office. One person was injured.[7]
Colombia, May 17: A car bomb kills 20 and injures at least 50 in a park in Medellín.[8]
Israel, May 18: A Arab suicide bomber from the Hamas blew himself up at the entrance of a shopping mall in the city of Netanya, near Tel-Aviv, 5 people were killed in the blast and over 100 men, women and children were injured.[4]
Colombia, May 24: Two bombs kill four near the Universidad Nacional campus in Bogotá. One more bomb is defused before it could explode. Right-wing paramilitaries are suspected.[9]
Israel, May 25: Two suicide car bombers targeted a bus station in Hadera, injuring 65.[5]
Philippines, May 27: Militants of Abu Sayyaf kidnapped 20 tourists from the Dos Palmas resort on the Island of Palawan. 5 of the hostages were killed later.
Israel, June 1: A Hamas suicide bomber kills 21 civilians, 16 of them teenagers, in the Dolphinarium massacre in Tel Aviv.
Colombia, June 17: A car bomb injures 16 in the town of San Martin, Meta. No group claims responsibility, but both FARC and AUC are suspected.[10]
Israel, June 22: A suicide bomber detonates in the city of Dugit, killing 2.[1]
Israel, July 9: A Arab suicide car bomber detonated near the Kissufim crossing point in the southern Gaza Strip, causing no other casualties.[11]
Israel, July 16: A Arab suicide bomber detoneated at a bus stop near the train station in Binyamina, halfway between Netanya and Haifa. The Arab terrorist group Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility for the attack which killed two people.[4]
Sri Lanka, July 24: A suicide squad of the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE) staged an attack on Bandaranaike International Airport and the air force base at Katunayake. The 14 man-squad destroyed or damaged about 20 aircraft and killed seven Sri Lankan workers and soldiers.
United Kingdom, August 3: The last (at time of writing) IRA bomb on mainland Britain explodes in Ealing, West London, injuring seven people.[12] (See 3 August 2001 Ealing bombing)
Israel, August 8: A suicide car bomber detonated, lightly wounding one soldier, at a roadblock near the B'kaot moshav in the northern Jordan Valley shortly after 9:00am.[11]
Israel, August 9: A Hamas suicide bomber detonates in Jerusalem killing fifteen and wounding 130 in the Sbarro restaurant suicide bombing.
Angola, August 10: A passenger train, carrying 500 refugee struck a landmine, following to explosion and derailed, between Zenza do Itombe and Dondo, Cuanza Norte Province, Angola. Which blamed on UNITA (National Union for the Total Independence of Angola) rebel group, with kills 152 and injures 146. (see 2001 Angola train attack)
Israel, August 12: A Arab suicide bomber wounds 15 people when he blows himself up in a restaurant in Kiryat Motzkin in northern Israel.[4]
Republic of Macedonia, August 22: An Orthodox monastery was destroyed by an explosion.[13]
Colombia, August 23: In a series of attacks near Medellín, 10 bombs kill one and injure 39 others. No group claims responsibility.[14]
Colombia, August 23: At least 15 members of terrorist group ELN die when the explosives they were carrying detonate.[15]

The World Trade Center after being hit by the hijacked airliners. Republic of Macedonia, August 26: An explosion destroyed a hotel, killing two people.[16]
Israel, September 4: A Arab suicide bomber wounds 15 people when he blows himself up outside a Jerusalem hospital.[4]
Israel, September 9: A suicide bomber detonated at a train station in Nahariya, an Israeli city, killing three people and wounding over 90 unarmed civilians. The Islamic Arab terrorist group Hamas took responsibility for the murders.[4]
Israel, September 9: A suicide car bomber hit Beit Lid junction near Netanya, injuring 17.[5]
Afghanistan, September 9: Commander Ahmad Shah Massoud, who spent years fighting Soviet occupation and then leading the anti-Taliban United Front (aka Northern Alliance), is killed by Algerian suicide bombers disguised as a camera crew.[17]
United States, September 11: Attacks kill 2,973 (and some later from exposure to toxic dust, bringing the toll to 2,977)[18] in a series of hijacked airliner crashes into two U.S. landmarks: the World Trade Center in New York City, and The Pentagon in Arlington County. A fourth plane, originally intended to hit the United States Capitol Building, crashes in Somerset County, Pennsylvania, after an apparent revolt against the hijackers by the plane's passengers.[19]
France, September 13: Paris embassy attack plot foiled.
India, October 1: A car bomb explodes near the Jammu and Kashmir state assembly in Srinagar, killing 35 people and injuring 40 more.
Israel, October 7: A suicide bomber detonates at Beit She'an Valley, killing 1.[1]
United States: Anthrax attacks on the offices the United States Congress and New York State Government offices, and on employees of television networks and tabloids.
Israel, October 17: Tourism minister Rehavam Zeevi is assassinated by the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine.
Republic of Macedonia, November 11: 66 Macedonians killed in a fight with Albanian terrorists who begin a revolt in Macedonian city of Tetovo.
Israel, November 26: A Hamas suicide bomber detonates at Erez Checkpoint, injuring 2.[1]
Russia, November 29: A female Chechen suicide bomber, Aiza Gazuyeva, 18, blew up herself with a hand grenade, killing a Russian general Gaidar Gadzhiyev whom she blamed on the death of her detained husband. Two other soldiers were also killed and two injured.
Israel, November 29: A Arab suicide bomber detonated on a bus traveling on a major highway between the Israeli coastal cities of Hadera and Afula, killing 3.[4]
Israel, December 1: Arab suicide bombers detonated on Ben Yehuda Street in Jerusalem, a pedestrian mall frequented by many young people on Saturday night. A car bomb exploded nearby 20 minutes later. Ten people were killed, including many children, and 188 were injured in the terrorist attacks.[4]
Israel, December 2: A Hamas suicide bomber boarded an Israeli bus traveling from the Neveh Sha'anan district in Haifa, paying the driver with a large bill. He then blew himself up as the driver asked him to collect his change.[4]
Israel, December 5: A Arab suicide bomber blows himself up outside a Jerusalem hotel wounding three people.[4]
Israel, December 9: A Arab suicide bomber detonates explosives at hitch-hiking post near Haifa wounding eight unarmed Israeli civilians.[4]
United States, December 12: Jewish Defense League plot by Chairman Irv Rubin and follower Earl Krugel to blow up the King Fahd Mosque in Culver City, California, and the office of Lebanese-American Rep. Darrell Issa, foiled.
Israel, December 12: Two Arab suicide bombers blow themselves up in the Gaza Strip, wounding at least three people.[4]
India, December 13: 2001 Indian Parliament attack.
United States, December 22: 2001 shoe bomb plot.

Repost for those with tunnel vision......