Fear Inc.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Colpy's link referenced TheReligionofPeace.

I don't have to prove Coly's source promtes irrational fear of Muslims to claim he is drinking the same flavor of Kool Aid as the Oslo Killer. All I have to do to make that claim is prove the Oslo Killer also took Colpy's referenced link seriously.
Drinking the kool aid, would denote swallowing something wrong. Would you like a definition?

Can you prove the list is incorrect or not?

No...

So you resort to attack, and dismiss the link.

Very weak, but typical of your 'debate' (For lack of a better term and used in the loosest possible sense) style.

That's not an excuse. It was speculation regarding a possible motive. I never said I agreed with attacking people because they created or published a cartoon. Your claim that I was excusing Muslim extremism is a deliberate misinterpretation of my post.
Patterns pumpkin, patterns. You have a proven and predictable MO.

Carry on back peddling.

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
the Oslo killer is an example of what can happen when people take irrational fear mongering from websites like theReligionOfpeace.com seriously.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
the Oslo killer is an example of what can happen when people take irrational fear mongering from websites like theReligionOfpeace.com seriously.
So you are saying the data there is incorrect?

Can you prove that?

What about this post...

I've never claimed Muslim extremism isn't a serious threat or that we should ignore it.
So Muslim extremism is a serious threat. Isn't that fear mongering?

Do you ever get tired of me pointing out your hypocrisy, logical inconsistency, double standards?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
How can you be on EAO's Iggy list if you are getting responses to your posts?
I have no idea. But EAO has claimed numerous times, even recently, that I'm on his iggy list, because I'm just terrible.

Explain to me please how listing the attacks made by Islamists is "irrational fear mongering".
I'd like to hear the answer to that one too. On top of proof the list you cited is erroneous enough to be considered kool aid material.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
If your terrible I must be horrific.

I rather like that.
I don't, I must be getting soft.

Where's that video about me squatting in the bush getting stronger? That always lifts my spirits.

Its about as fair and objective as this website:

Muslims Against Crusades

Its called selective fact propaganda and it can be just as deceptive as bold faced lies.
So you can't prove any of the data to be incorrect.

Patterns pumpkin, patterns. You have a proven and predictable MO.

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
I could post every murder of a black person by a white person in order to falsely create a perception that white people are racist killers. While the facts might be accurate, I would be using them in a deliberately deceptive way.

The Oslo killer took these websites seriously and as a result, he slaughtered innocent civilians. I doubt anyone here is that extreme, but certainly Colpy's rants indicate that he fears people because of their religion.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Its about as fair and objective as this website:

Muslims Against Crusades

Its called selective fact propaganda and it can be just as deceptive as bold faced lies.

Well, your site involves bold faced lies and deception........I spotted two absolute falsehoods in the 30 seconds I spent there.....as well as a celebration of the eroding of western civilization. That is, of course, the entire reason we need to take these fascists on.

Now, go to the Religion of Peace website.........find me where they want to go to Saudi Arabia to destroy Islam, find me the lies....

OOOPS!!!

they aren't there.

Biased??

Of Course!

But truthful as well..........

I too am biased against murderers, fascists, and the enemies of freedom.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I was squattin' in the bush today, I'll be squattin' in the bush tomorrow. At this rate, by the end of the long weekend, I'll really be on EAO's iggy list.

I could post every murder of a black person by a white person in order to falsely create a perception that white people are racist killers. While the facts might be accurate, I would be using them in a deliberately deceptive way.
Like you do with all your anti Israeli lies, and Jew hatred threads.

Ya, I understand how that works, you're a pro at it.

Care to prove that is what the site Colpy cited is doing?

The Oslo killer took these websites seriously and as a result, he slaughtered innocent civilians.
Why shouldn't it be taken seriously?

I've never claimed Muslim extremism isn't a serious threat or that we should ignore it.

You say here, that it should be.

Why do you keep contradicting yourself?

I doubt anyone here is that extreme...
Yet you've insinuated people here are that extreme, in the past.

Contradictions, contradictions.

... but certainly Colpy's rants indicate that he fears people because of their religion.
No he doesn't.

Stop purposely misrepresenting his position.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

The Oslo killer took these websites seriously and as a result, he slaughtered innocent civilians. I doubt anyone here is that extreme, but certainly Colpy's rants indicate that he fears people because of their religion.

I don't fear anyone.......

But I don't hide my head in the sand.

Look at the terror attacks with the largest death tolls......any guesses who is responsible???

List of battles and other violent events by death toll - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Out of the top 20, 15 were done in the name of Allah.

But you claim Islam is not a problem.

Uh-huh.

Oh, as long as I'm at it, out of the second twenty most destructive terror attacks, only seven were NOT done in the name of Allah......and one of those seven was in 1857.

Last edited:

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
You're gonna confuse him with fact...tsk tsk
"Gunna" denotes future tense. Given the FACT that he refuses to at the very least attempt to prove the data at the site to be erroneous. But instead just dismiss it, shows he's already confused.

But since he has a problem with that site, maybe it's time to repost this post of your's DaS...

EAO may tout this as a hate site like some have done without arguing the contents...but since he seems to like WIKI... here is a few that describe the same thing....

List of terrorist incidents - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

List of Palestinian suicide attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Let's see if he can counter that, without dismissing the site. Since he uses Wikiality constantly and has defended Wikiality's impartiality and truthiness.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
"Gunna" denotes future tense. Given the FACT that he refuses to at the very least attempt to prove the data at the site to be erroneous. But instead just dismiss it, shows he's already confused.

But since he has a problem with that site, maybe it's time to repost this post of your's DaS...

Let's see if he can counter that, without dismissing the site. Since he uses Wikiality constantly and has defended Wikiality's impartiality and truthiness.

I checked a couple of items before, that are posted on the religion of peace web site against the data on wikipedia and after three hits in a row I quit....

EDIT acording to him....because someone reads the same books as a criminal, it make him like that criminal....quite a logical guy that man huh?

Imply with a disclaimer....Typical:roll:

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I checked a couple of items before, that are posted on the religion of peace web site against the data on wikipedia and after three hits in a row I quit....
Irrelevant. He'll now claim that wikiality is a hate site.

....quite a logical guy that man huh?
Hence why it's so easy to point out his logical inconsistencies.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Gee, suddenly there is dead silence on this thread!!!

Some more facts for you........of the 54 terrorist attacks that caused 100 or more deaths, 40 were done in the name of Allah.

List of battles and other violent events by death toll - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'd have counted the whole list, but there are about 300...........and the Ignorant Idiots of Islam add to it on a weekly basis......

You getting this EAO????

All the hundreds of causes, all the wars and rumors of wars and rebellions, and resistence movements, all the hundreds of causes that lead to bloodshed on this violent world.........

And considering the worst terror attacks, those that cause 100 or more deaths, a full 74% are done in the name of Allah.

Religion of Peace my hairy arse.

Now the relativists have kinda STFU, haven't they?

Nothing to say, boys???

Pull your heads out of the sand and look around.