Youths attack and beat teenager until senseless

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
OK CB I'll give you that.
I accept your apology.

I never saw that sentence in amongst all your false claims about what I believe, support or have written. I tend not to read past the point where you start making false claims about me.
I can back each and everyone one of those observations up with your own words.

Point taken L!
I told you, you were a troll.

You should listen to me more often. I'm usually right.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
OK CB I'll give you that. I never saw that sentence in amongst all your false claims about what I believe, support or have written. I tend not to read past the point where you start making false claims about me.

BTW G, I do have a life. Your constant taunts and insults probably violate forum rules. But that would be SS call, not mine.

Hard and specific questions are not taunts not are they insults- Neither is clarifying ones claim(s). You have claimed to be Jewish, then it went to probably Jewish. What is fact, what is fiction as they contradict each other. Care to clear that up? And there is that other point where you insinuate I am in favour of attacks on innocent Palestinians- which would include property, assault and death. Can you substantiate that.
NFL - Not FFN Likely-But we that have been labelled Trolls by yourself are getting tired of these personal attacks, that have no substance and are in violation of Forum Rules.

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/i...wish-mp-israel-acting-like-2.html#post1635645
Your post 461
I'd have given you a thumbs up for condemning this act of violence (unlike Goober and CB who don't consider Israelis attacking Palestinians to be a serious crime or believable). But then you posted a link to neoconservative anti-Muslim hate site... On the plus side, it shows that you at least consider Palestinians to be human beings.

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
Your constant obsession with my level of Jewishness is crossing from troll-like to creepy. One of my distant ancestors was probably Jewish, but the evidence is circumstantial. I won't give a creepy troll more information than that and I suggest you drop your obsession.

I am agnostic, not Jewish. I have nothing against any religious or ethnic group including Jews and never did. I am influenced by the Dalai Lama, Martin Luther King, Ghandi and Jesus. Not a single post i make will contradict these people. I will always speak up for those who are oppressed and suffer injustice. If I lived in Germany in the 1930's I'd like to believe I'd have the guts to print anti-Nazi fliers, hide Jews in my home and help Jews escape persecution. If a time ever comes again where Jews face persecution, oppression or injustice in Canada, I will not hesitate to speak up in support of their fundamental human rights, with just as much vigor as I not speak up for oppressed Palestinians who suffer injustice.

Your attempts to pin an antisemitic label on me won't work, because I've never said, written or even thought a negative thing about Judaism or any other religion.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Your constant obsession with my level of Jewishness is crossing from troll-like to creepy.
Not nearly as creepy as your obsession with what we do and don't object to, combined with the completely fabricated opinions you seem to formulate.

I am influenced by the Dalai Lama, Martin Luther King, Ghandi and Jesus.
You insult what they stood for.

Not a single post i make will contradict these people.
I disagree.

I will always speak up for those who are oppressed and suffer injustice.
While you live on land stolen, by use of oppression and injustice.

If a time ever comes again where Jews face persecution, oppression or injustice in Canada, I will not hesitate to speak up in support of their fundamental human rights, with just as much vigor as I not speak up for oppressed Palestinians who suffer injustice.
Ahhh, the good old caveat.

Your attempts to pin an antisemitic label on me won't work, because I've never said, written or even thought a negative thing about Judaism or any other religion.
This is true, the focus of the propaganda and demonization in your posts, is Israel.

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
I am only against the oppression and injustice suffered by Palestinians. I only blame individual people. I don't blame all the citizens of a nation. That would be as unfair and irrational as the collective punishment Israeli war criminals have imposed on millions of Palestinians for the actions of a few.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
I am only against the oppression and injustice suffered by Palestinians. I only blame individual people. I don't blame all the citizens of a nation. That would be as unfair and irrational as the collective punishment Israeli war criminals have imposed on millions of Palestinians for the actions of a few.

Still waiting for you to substantiate the claims and allegation regarding Bear and myself- Problem- no proof- Baseless allegations - Running off a the keyboard without thinking again- well what is you answer - Or do you have one.......

Hard and specific questions are not taunts not are they insults- Neither is clarifying ones claim(s). You have claimed to be Jewish, then it went to probably Jewish. What is fact, what is fiction as they contradict each other. Care to clear that up? And there is that other point where you insinuate I am in favour of attacks on innocent Palestinians- which would include property, assault and death. Can you substantiate that.
NFL - Not FFN Likely-But we that have been labelled Trolls by yourself are getting tired of these personal attacks, that have no substance and are in violation of Forum Rules.

Jewish MP: Israel acting like Nazis in Gaza
Your post 461
I'd have given you a thumbs up for condemning this act of violence (unlike Goober and CB who don't consider Israelis attacking Palestinians to be a serious crime or believable). But then you posted a link to neoconservative anti-Muslim hate site... On the plus side, it shows that you at least consider Palestinians to be human beings.

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
Tell you what Goober, give me all your personal information first and then I might consider giving you my personal information. Start with your name, address, bank account information, pin numbers and the like... Please stop harassing me, You are starting to creep me out...

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Tell you what Goober, give me all your personal information first and then I might consider giving you my personal information. Start with your name, address, bank account information, pin numbers and the like... Please stop harassing me, You are starting to creep me out...

You made allegations - back them up or retract- you stated you were Jewish - then it went to probably Jewish- So what is it.
If hard questions creep you out then why post drivel.

Now if you state that you refuse to answer the questions I will drop it. Over to you Bucky.

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
I already gave you the only answer you are going to get... Your demands to know more personal information than I am willing to reveal are positively creepy...

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I am only against the oppression and injustice suffered by Palestinians.
That's already very well known.

Screw the Israeli's and First Nations.
I only blame individual people. I don't blame all the citizens of a nation.
You blame the whole country when you say "Israel", you do all Israeli's a disservice when you demonize Israel in your attempt to delegitimize Isreal.

That would be as unfair and irrational as the collective punishment Israeli war criminals have imposed on millions of Palestinians for the actions of a few.
Or as unfair or irrational as the justifications you have posted to excuse your living on stolen land.

Stolen by means of oppression and injustice.

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
Clarification: I am against the oppression and injustice suffered by Palestinians. I don't blame all Israelis for Palestinian suffering only those who are are responsible.

I support the right of all civilians to live in peace. I support holding people who commit war crimes accountable for their actions.

If you believe that Palestinians have been treated fairly and don't suffer injustice or oppression, I suggest you write to your MP asking that Canada look at Israeli model and implement it here.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Clarification: I am against the oppression and injustice suffered by Palestinians.
Nice backpedal.

That's a shame really, it was a nice piece of honesty. A rarity in your posts.

I don't blame all Israelis for Palestinian suffering only those who are are responsible.
When you say Israel, you do.

I support holding people who commit war crimes accountable for their actions.
While you make excuses for, err sorry, you put a specific groups actions, in context.

Which of course is just another way of saying 'justification'.

If you believe that Palestinians have been treated fairly and don't suffer injustice or oppression, I suggest you write to your MP asking that Canada look at Israeli model and implement it here.
If you want to make up commentary I haven't offered. |I can do the same. But it always ends with you crying to the Mods and the board.

BTW: That's also considered trolling.

That's why you're a troll.

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
the above "If" statement, doesn't attribute an opinion to you. Its an opportunity to clarify your opinion.