Women

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
I learned a long time ago never fight with a woman in a relationship because even when you
win you lose. I just keep quiet and do what it was I was going to do anyway. No mystery
just continue on. When my wife gets mad at me I let her say her words and simply reply

"Darlin ya will get over it"

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Well of course.... any women who tried to straddle him while in that chair would probably break him.... there's a black hole where his penis & sex drive used to be and he probably used his huge brain powers to create that black hole when he hit puberty and felt strange sensations down there that scared the crap out of him.

He became a genius that day, one of today's greatest minds.... all because he didn't have women distracting him the whole time.

And no, I don't mean just their bodies and sex, but because he didn't get sucked into the bodies and sex, he didn't fall into the trap of additional distractions in life:

• Why's the toilet seat up again?
• Why can't you drive like a normal person?
• I want this, get it for me for our anniversary, or you don't love me.
• Why did you eat that? I was saving it for dinner tonight!
• I shouldn't have to tell you what I'm thinking. You should know.
• I shouldn't have to tell you what you did wrong. You should know.
• I wish you'd stop embarrassing me in public, everybody's looking at us.
• I know I should have told you about him, but I'll make it up to you..... you can have sloppy seconds, move over Chuck.

..... Imagine all the free time and clear headed ideas you'd have.... we'd all be Stephen Hawkings without women hanging around. We probably wouldn't even have wars... Stephen is the first to become a Borg and if things went down a different path, we would have joined our brothers hand in hand and started assimilating the Galaxy centuries ago.

But noooo..... we have to have sex drives and the frequent urge to stick our penises into grippy things.

If there is a God, he sure knows how to Fk things up real good for his own amusement.

Why have perfection when you can create your own global reality TV show, with violence & drama 24/7?

Has the honey moon ended Praxius?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Ya think? I can just look and see the difference without needing to be convinced.
Mine is definitely no mystery to me.
You be lucky yours is an open book. Many think being mysterious ads to their charm. I've yet to meet many that even know who they are (not that most men are any different).

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Lucky? Luck is for suckers. It took a lot of conversation and hard thinking. And she's not an open book by any means. She's more like a folder in a computer where only a few people have the login details and some of the info is in cyher. She surprises me sometimes, but I think I have the basics and then some.
I think working at understanding and talking about things is something a lot of people aren't willing to do.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Lucky? Luck is for suckers. It took a lot of conversation and hard thinking. And she's not an open book by any means. She's more like a folder in a computer where only a few people have the login details and some of the info is in cyher. She surprises me sometimes, but I think I have the basics and then some.
I think working at understanding and talking about things is something a lot of people aren't willing to do.
NOt sure how much willing to do is the right diagnosis. Perhaps unable to communicate effectively is more likely. It certainly is an acquired skill and takes a lot of work. Too bad it isn't on most curriculum. I know I find it easier to write my thoughts than speak them. It is easier to arrange and correct thoughts in written form. Often in verbal communication, the wrong choice of words can cause a lot of problems with misunderstandings. I think after 6 failed relationships I could use a little guidance or maybe a frontal lobotomy.

Omicron

Privy Council
Jul 28, 2010
Vancouver
I am firmly convinced that women and men are two totally different species. Symbiots, but not the same at all.

Anyone that has raised girls and boys knows that they are very different, right out of the womb.

It's because humans have a relatively high degree of what's called "sexual dimorphism".

We're not as dimorphic as species like black widow spiders, but we're more dimorphic than dogs and cats, where one has to look under the tail to see what they're dealing with.

We're also not as dimorphic as some earlier branches of hominid. The most dimorphic were Cro Magnon, with the guys being 6'2" Swartzeneger types, and the women being plump little 4'9" dumplings.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

Luck is also for people that cannot think - patience - more patience - Lots of listening - And it has to go both ways.
To many times we as a man or women think this is really important to us as a person - top of the list - gotta have it my way - when the reality is that it is often not that important. We just assigned it more importance than was needed. And when disagreements begin over these things - the importance of it rises in that persons mind.

It is often due to outside pressures - be they social - economic - family - -

oceandeep

Mar 25, 2012
Italy
i've known for so long about this tiolet seat issue but i still couldn't immagine how ( some ) women make a big fuss about that......

"because it's not comfortable to sit down and fall into the bowl". or sometimes don't look where she seats or it's late at night - these are all senseless reasons, it's laziness...........again this is just my opinion.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
i've known for so long about this tiolet seat issue but i still couldn't immagine how ( some ) women make a big fuss about that......

"because it's not comfortable to sit down and fall into the bowl". or sometimes don't look where she seats or it's late at night - these are all senseless reasons, it's laziness...........again this is just my opinion.

Yes the old "I'll fall in" argument..... where the counter is if the toilet seat is down, we'll piss all over the place...... both are easily resolved by looking before you take action.

oceandeep

Mar 25, 2012
Italy
Yes the old "I'll fall in" argument..... where the counter is if the toilet seat is down, we'll piss all over the place...... both are easily resolved by looking before you take action.
[/FONT]

I agree....that's the rule that perfectly apply not only to this issue....