Wokeism will DESTROY civilization… here’s how to stop it before it’s too late

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
The closest relative of SARS-CoV-2, which causes Covid-19, is a virus found in bats, making the animals a focal point for efforts to understand the origins of the pandemic.
Many scientists believe that it was a natural spillover, meaning that the virus passed to humans in a setting such as a wet market or rural area where humans and animals are in close contact.

good source.
Why didn't you carry on with the quote?

Exactly how the virus jumped to humans is the subject of heated debate. Many scientists believe that it was a natural spillover, meaning that the virus passed to humans in a setting such as a wet market or rural area where humans and animals are in close contact. Biosafety experts and internet sleuths who suspect a lab origin, meanwhile, have spent more than a year poring over publicly available information and obscure scientific publications looking for answers. In the past few months, leading scientists have also called for a deeper investigation of the pandemic’s origins, as has President Joe Biden, who in May ordered the intelligence community to study the issue. On August 27, Biden announced that the intelligence inquiry was inconclusive.

Reactions: taxslave and petros

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Oh please, a hard left-leaning source like The Intercept ain't exactly reliable.

Scientists from the Wuhan lab published articles that described manipulating coronaviruses (so called “gain of function” experiments). Once again, "gain of function" is a really nice way of saying 'weaponize'. I guess the at source scientists who actually worked on the virus aren't a good enough source for you. Your problem is the article you laughingly posted says that "many scientists believe that it was a natural spillover. Yeah, all they did was reiterate the same nonsense the WHO spewed that was told to them by the CCP. There's no new details there. :ROFLMAO:

Belief is not equivalent to fact. Well maybe it is in the subhuman Marxist shit stain world.
I only posted it to show that in their investigation to dispel the lab theory they stumbled on more proof that it may have come from the lab and changed their reporting as such

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Why didn't you carry on with the quote?

Exactly how the virus jumped to humans is the subject of heated debate. Many scientists believe that it was a natural spillover, meaning that the virus passed to humans in a setting such as a wet market or rural area where humans and animals are in close contact. Biosafety experts and internet sleuths who suspect a lab origin, meanwhile, have spent more than a year poring over publicly available information and obscure scientific publications looking for answers. In the past few months, leading scientists have also called for a deeper investigation of the pandemic’s origins, as has President Joe Biden, who in May ordered the intelligence community to study the issue. On August 27, Biden announced that the intelligence inquiry was inconclusive.
Sorry, facts don't fit the dogma so the facts must be wrong.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
I PVR most of the programs I want to watch cuz I hate the commercials. What I've found, especially this year's programs, is the propaganda in these shows which includes (but not exclusively) how blacks are oppressed, how whites are "supremist" etc. I've started deleting the shows that seem to hinge on these two narratives because they are so disgusting and so "in your face" I can't stand to watch them. Station 19 is one of these shows - it's disgustingly racist in & of itself. Other shows are beginning to be the same and I am getting rid of them one by one.

The fact is that there is no systemic racism in our societies any more but the Left keeps promoting that narrative. What may happen is if this continues, there will actually be more racism because people are going to get so pissed off at the accusations that they will start to fight back and not necessarily in a good way. I pray it doesn't get that far & we stop it in it's tracks.

Yes, there are racists but there are also laws on the books against hatred & racism and 99.9% of people despise racists. The Left, however is promoting racism & hatred. Look what's happened in the last 4+ years - they started with Trump being called a racist that now continues under the Biden Administration except it's not Trump anymore, it's ALL white people. The difference is that Trump isn't a racist & Biden, throughout his years in government, has proven to be exactly that - a racist. What did I hear someone say this a.m. on the radio - "you can't fix stupid" & that's exactly what Biden & Trudeau have in common.

Just sayin....

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015
Oh please, a hard left-leaning source like The Intercept ain't exactly reliable.

Scientists from the Wuhan lab published articles that described manipulating coronaviruses (so called “gain of function” experiments). Once again, "gain of function" is a really nice way of saying 'weaponize'. I guess the at source scientists who actually worked on the virus aren't a good enough source for you. Your problem is the article you laughingly posted says that "many scientists believe that it was a natural spillover. Yeah, all they did was reiterate the same nonsense the WHO spewed that was told to them by the CCP. There's no new details there. :ROFLMAO:

Belief is not equivalent to fact. Well maybe it is in the subhuman Marxist shit stain world.
you have no idea what you're talking about, you're an unhinged racist muppet

• Sad
Reactions: Dixie Cup

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015
Wow - if anyone is a racist it's you! Why the derogatory remarks that have nothing to do with what is being discussed? If you don't agree with the narrative, tell us why.
what are you blabbering about you unhinged scientologist weirdo?