Wokeism will DESTROY civilization… here’s how to stop it before it’s too late

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

If you're seeking gender in someone's pants, then not only are you wrong, but you're being definitely gross, perverted and sexual assault-y too if doing so to someone else.

• Haha
Reactions: taxslave

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
So you are saying our biology teachers were wrong and you are right?

No, not saying they were wrong.

But I'm saying that science, now that it's looking into the issue of gender, is learning more about to acknowledge it ISN'T as simple as a cock and balls, tits and a vag, that those things are external and actual gender is internal and even if you look at Chromosomes it's complicated.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
I call B.S. - I suppose if there are those who make up things, and insist that black is white and white is black, eventually you'll get someone out there to believe it. This is what is happening to the 2 genders. What one "feels" does not make a gender. And it is cock & balls, tits & a vag that determines what gender one is. To say otherwise is cruel.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I call B.S. - I suppose if there are those who make up things, and insist that black is white and white is black, eventually you'll get someone out there to believe it. This is what is happening to the 2 genders. What one "feels" does not make a gender. And it is cock & balls, tits & a vag that determines what gender one is. To say otherwise is cruel.

To say otherwise when science is proving you wrong is ignorance at it's best!

Sorry Dixie, just because you "Feel" gender isn't internal, doesn't make it so, and gender has been a fluid thing since the dawn of man, and only the restrictions of man have made it become taboo to acknowledge or even discuss.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
To say otherwise when science is proving you wrong is ignorance at it's best!

Sorry Dixie, just because you "Feel" gender isn't internal, doesn't make it so, and gender has been a fluid thing since the dawn of man, and only the restrictions of man have made it become taboo to acknowledge or even discuss.
Gender and desire are Two different aspects, if you are a boy and desire to be a girl there nothing stopping you from pretending to be a girl, but there is always that reminder on your body that you are indeed a boy.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
If it was a reputable medical journal like The Lancet perhaps. Not if it some junk science site like the globull warming truthers use to manipulate facts.

Three examples for you.

Will add in a Lancet article too.

Reactions: taxslave

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

1615696402997.png

BBC 🤮 I Can’t Believe What I’ve Just Heard 🤬 Indefensible 🎙 Preachy 📦✅ Propaganda 📻 Today LIVE​

Another lefty up his own backside...