Wokeism will DESTROY civilization… here’s how to stop it before it’s too late

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Do you every call someone one if you are actually talking about a specific person? I use one all the time where the person is unknown and can be of either sex. But I have never called someone one if I am talking about a specific person.
OK, fine. Make up some absurd new word using x, y, or z.

Man! Try to help a guy out, and what do I get? Complaints. Nothing but complaints. "Oh, why can't I just do what I always did?"

Lazy bastard.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Wow. I think gender neutrality is stupid. I support addressing whomever in whatever pronoun they want and that they can choose to identify with whatever gender or non-gender they choose once they are old enough to choose. But laying this on a baby is ridiculous. Also, It is perfectly ok to refer to somebody as a he or she (assuming that is the person's pronoun of choice). I don't have to refer to everybody I meet as it or them.

I call males "he" and females "she", as is grammatically correct in the English language. If a woman is offended I called her a "she" or a man is offended I called him a "he", then I don't care. Just because they are offended by something doesn't make them right.

"He" is masculine and "she" is feminine and everyone on Earth falls into one of these two categories in our language (there are only two genders, of course, as anyone with an IQ over 27 knows). Each person is either a "he" or a "she" and I address each person according to their actual biological gender. Yeah, a woman may think she's a man, but she's not she's a woman, so she is a she and will always be.

If I went round "identifying as" as packet of Fishermen's Friends it doesn't make me a packet of Fishermen's Friends. I'm still a human. So all this "I was born a male but I identify as a female" is a load of old bollocks. If I went round telling everybody I'm a pair of stepladders I'd be taken to a clinic to receive psychiatric treatment. People would see me as being mentally ill. So that's why I rightly view men who identify as women or vice versa as being mentally ill who need to be taken away for psychiatric help and hopefully a cure.

There is no difference whatsoever in a man identifying himself as a woman or a woman identifying herself as neither a man nor a woman than there is in a person identifying themselves as a football stadium. They're all obviously signs of mental illness that need to be treated and cured, not indulged.

Right, I've had enough talking sense for one day. I'm off to bed.

Last edited:

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I call males "he" and females "she", as is grammatically correct in the English language. If a woman is offended I called her a "she" or a man is offended I called him a "he", then I don't care. Just because they are offended by something doesn't make them right.

Really? Okay, you're a she then.

"He" is masculine and "she" is feminine and everyone on Earth falls into one of these two categories in our language (there are only two genders, of course, as anyone with an IQ over 27 knows).

Actually they don't but continue...

Each person is either a "he" or a "she" and I address each person according to their actual biological gender. Yeah, a woman may think she's a man, but she's not she's a woman, so she is a she and will always be.

Except that biological gender would make your hypothetical a 'he', not she.

If you mean the junk in their pants making them he or she, you need to stop focusing on those parts mate, seriously.

If I went round "identifying as" as packet of Fishermen's Friends it doesn't make me a packet of Fishermen's Friends.

Ride that slippery slope to freedumb!

I'm still a human.

Eh... that's questionable.

So all this "I was born a male but I identify as a female" is a load of old bollocks.

Maybe to you it is, because you're (questionably) male. But to someone who is Trans, the junk in their pants doesn't make them what they were born, they were born female even if they have male parts.

If I went round telling everybody I'm a pair of stepladders I'd be taken to a clinic to receive psychiatric treatment.

Yes, but not for the reason you think.

People would see me as being mentally ill.

You would be, and you'd be in the way a lot, sitting there doing nothing...
So that's why I rightly view men who identify as women or vice versa as being mentally ill who need to be taken away for psychiatric help and hopefully a cure.

There already is a 'cure'; be respectful and call them by what they wish.

I mean, if a Trans Woman is forced to use a man's bathroom, what would your reaction to that be? Or a Trans man using a woman's bathroom? Would you be okay with it? Would you ignore it, go about your business? Or would you make an issue out of it?

There is no difference whatsoever in a man identifying himself as a woman or a woman identifying herself as neither a man nor a woman than there is in a person identifying themselves as a football stadium.

LOLOLOL! Show your ignorance more! It's entertaining...

And BTW, there's a huge difference but guess your IQ is lower than 27 to know that, eh?

They're all obviously signs of mental illness that need to be treated and cured, not indulged.

Again, a cure is already out there but you like avoiding it.

Right, I've had enough talking nonsense for one day. I'm off to bed.

Fixed it for you.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Really? Okay, you're a she then.

Anyone who believes I'm a she are, genuinely, mentally ill. They need treatment. If you think I'm a candle, then you're mentally ill. Likewise if you think I'm a woman, you're mentally ill. We need to think about this logically.

Actually they don't but continue...

Well there are two genders - male and female. The English language doesn't possess grammatical gender except for natural gender on the pronouns - so all males are he and all females are she. As there are obviously no more genders "he" and "she" suffice.
If you mean the junk in their pants making them he or she, you need to stop focusing on those parts mate, seriously.

I won't stop focussing on them because that is how we determine which of the two genders a human or another animal (except hermaphroditic ones like slugs) is. This is something children know. This was something you should have known as a child, yet you don't. Maybe had you paid attention to your teachers at school instead of being a troublemaker you may be better educated now.

Ride that slippery slope to freedumb!

You're so poorly educated and of such low information that if someone told you they identify as a gust of wind you'd believe they are a gust of wind. I, on the other hand, would rightly know they are mentally ill and need treatment quickly.

Eh... that's questionable.

It's not questionable. It's been proven biologically since I was born that I am a human male and always will be even if I developed a mental illness and believed myself to be a woman.

Maybe to you it is, because you're (questionably) male. But to someone who is Trans, the junk in their pants doesn't make them what they were born, they were born female even if they have male parts.

The "junk" in their DOES make them what they were when they were born. If you have testicles, a penis, a beard and a deep voice then you are a man. If you have a vagina, large breasts and tend you use emotion over logic then you are a woman. And you will always be that gender even if you believe otherwise.

Trans people are people who are suffering severe mental health issues. If you believe you are something you are not - like a woman or a staircase or Snowdonia National Park - then you need treatment, not to be told "Yes, Alan, you are a woman", or "Yes, Linda, you are a hinge." These people need treatment and hopefully to be cured.

Yes, but not for the reason you think.

It's because they're mentally ill, just like you are, with your belief that you change your gender at will. Just think about it rationally and logically and you'll see it.

There already is a 'cure'; be respectful and call them by what they wish.

So if someone came up to me and said they identify as being a box of weedkiller, you want me to be respectful and call them by what they wish? Nah, I'd be straight on the phone to the nearest mental health clinic, just like of a man told me he's a woman. These people, including you, are sick and need help. We shouldn't be indulging them. It might make their psychosis worse.

I mean, if a Trans Woman is forced to use a man's bathroom, what would your reaction to that be?

Or a Trans man using a woman's bathroom? Would you be okay with it?

I'd tell the woman pretending to be a man to get the hell out of the men's and boys' bathroom and call the police if needs be and vice versa.

LOLOLOL! Show your ignorance more! It's entertaining...

So following centuries and millennia of science and commonsense is ignorance, is it?

And BTW, there's a huge difference but guess your IQ is lower than 27 to know that, eh?

No. There's no difference at all between a woman thinking she's man and a woman thinking she's a tape measure. Same thing all round - mental illness; delusion; psychosis. Something along those lines. And they need to be treated not indulged. It might make whatever mental illness you have eight now worse.

Again, a cure is already out there but you like avoiding it.

Risperdal and Clozaril are among the many anti-psychotic drugs available on the NHS.

Has nobody in your family thought about giving you such treatment? It's clear you're suffering a form of psychosis like all trans people.

Last edited:

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Anyone who believes I'm a she are, genuinely, mentally ill. They need treatment. If you think I'm a candle, then you're mentally ill. Likewise if you think I'm a woman, you're mentally ill. We need to think about this logically.

Well that's too bad, I think you're a she, it doesn't matter what you claim yourself to be, you're a she.

Well there are two genders - male and female.

No there isn't and it says a lot that cultures and societies from aeons ago knew this too, and honored it, yet modern idiots like you can't stop thinking what is in a person's pants.

The English language doesn't possess grammatical gender except for natural gender on the pronouns - so all males are he and all females are she. As there are obviously no more genders "he" and "she" suffice.

Actually there is also they and them so...

I won't stop focussing on them because that is how we determine which of the two genders a human or another animal (except hermaphroditic ones like slugs) is.

So you like to focus on what a person has in their pants. Got'cha.

This is something children know.

A trans person presents to a child, they ask about them. If they're told they're a man then they accept and move on.

Too bad adults can't be like kids.

This was something you should have known as a child, yet you don't.

I do, it's you that has the issue.

Maybe had you paid attention to your teachers at school instead of being a troublemaker you may be better educated now.

I wasn't a troublemaker in school, far from it. So... is this projection on your part then?

You're so poorly educated and of such low information that if someone told you they identify as a gust of wind you'd believe they are a gust of wind.

LOL - no, I wouldn't, because I don't deal in idiocy like you. I DO acknowledge that gender is a mental state and that it can vary from person to person.

I, on the other hand, would rightly know they are mentally ill and need treatment quickly.

Yes, yes you do.

It's not questionable.

Absolutely is.

It's been proven biologically since I was born that I am a human male and always will be even if I developed a mental illness and believed myself to be a woman.

And yet it's now being proven that gender isn't what you think it is, and even genetically XY and XX is not the be all and end all of Sexual Chromosomes.

The "junk" in their DOES make them what they were when they were born.

Pervert; do you think about the junk of kids too? You must... which makes you, well, mentally sick.

If you have testicles, a penis, a beard and a deep voice then you are a man.

What if you don't have testicles, or only one testicle? What if your penis isn't exactly fully developed? What if your voice isn't deep? Not all males have beards.

My Gods, you really are ill informed, aren't you?

If you have a vagina, large breasts and tend you use emotion over logic then you are a woman.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG that is the most hilarious thing... no wonder you need to pay to get laid.

And you will always be that gender even if you believe otherwise.

You've described sex parts, not gender. Different things, mate.

Trans people are people who are suffering severe mental health issues.

Sadly yes; gender dysphoria is one of their issues and it can vary in intensity from low to very extreme. It takes a lot to deal with that, sometimes even GRS may not help the dysphoria...

If you believe you are something you are not - like a woman or a staircase or Snowdonia National Park - then you need treatment, not to be told "Yes, Alan, you are a woman", or "Yes, Linda, you are a hinge." These people need treatment and hopefully to be cured.

You are so fascinated with people being inatimate, non-sentient things... are you sure YOU don't have the mental issue? (we know you do but you know ;) )
It's because they're mentally ill, just like you are, with your belief that you change your gender at will.

But people can't change their gender at will and no one that is Trans implies they do. It's people like YOU who thinks that's how it happens; it's not.

Just think about it rationally and logically and you'll see it.

I have, hence why I support Trans people :)

So if someone came up to me and said they identify as being a box of weedkiller, you want me to be respectful and call them by what they wish?

No, actually, I don't, because they aren't.

Nah, I'd be straight on the phone to the nearest mental health clinic, just like of a man told me he's a woman.

Except a woman being a woman is different than someone claiming to be a box of weedkiller... though I'm not shocked you can't tell the difference.

These people, including you, are sick and need help. We shouldn't be indulging them. It might make their psychosis worse.

Actually they're not sick but realizing that nature done fucked up and they just want to be themselves.

I'd tell the woman pretending to be a man to get the hell out of the men's and boys' bathroom and call the police if needs be and vice versa.

I'm not aware that being Trans is illegal in Britain; pretty sure it's not. And likely you'd never KNOW if a Trans man is in the men's room, unless you go looking at men's dicks all day. DO you go looking for men's dicks? And those of little boys?

So following centuries and millennia of science and commonsense is ignorance, is it?

No, but realizing that science changes as more things are learned and not going with that is ignorance. Realizing that, as I said, early societies had it right and modern man can't get their mind out of someone's junk is ignorance.

No. There's no difference at all between a woman thinking she's man and a woman thinking she's a tape measure.

There is but again, no shock you don't get it.

Same thing all round - mental illness; delusion; psychosis. Something along those lines. And they need to be treated not indulged. It might make whatever mental illness you have eight now worse.

What 'mental illness' I may have has nothing to do with staring at men's dicks all day like you do.

Risperdal and Clozaril are among the many anti-psychotic drugs available on the NHS.

Has nobody in your family thought about giving you such treatment? It's clear you're suffering a form of psychosis like all trans people.

I'm not Trans so I wouldn't need help in that department. YOU however practically admit to cock watching and maybe the cops should be called to get you formed for evaluation.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Technically it's LGBTQ+ where Plus covers all the other aspects of the spectrum including pansexuals, asexuals and so on.

There are no such thing as pansexuals. Just people with psychosis who believe they're such a thing. In reality, pansexuals are as real as hobbits

Reactions: taxslave

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

1614607979601.png

Leave Our 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Language Alone Loony Lefties 😡

How have we got to the point where the Government has to tell us that saying "pregnant woman" isn't offensive?