Wokeism will DESTROY civilization… here’s how to stop it before it’s too late

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Usually those contraptions are for people who don't know how to piss without a toilet, usually in the woods.
Or in a trough standing with 10 men at the train station?

The Pee Pocket® was developed by a team of doctors who were fed up with dirty and unsanitary public bathrooms for their families. These surgeons developed a single-use, disposable, biodegradable women’s standing urination device so that everyone can finally take a stand®, avoid un-sanitary conditions and the potential for skin infections.

The demand for The Pee Pocket® has been so great by patients that a larger 48-pack carton was developed for hospitals, clinics, acute and long-term care facilities. Elderly women, post-surgical patients, (hip, knee, etc.), pregnant women and men who have trouble squatting or bending down to pee have regained their independence to relieve themselves.

We have introduced an individual pack so that you can try this disposable female urination device and experience hygiene packed with convenience. However, you can explore our other product as well to make the wise call.

Contact us if you wish to know more on any of our products. We would be more than happy to assist you!

• Haha
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
So no more foghorning about "the right" coming after your imaginary Rights from you then?

I dont believe you can stop.

Again, not sure what 'imaginary rights' you're talking about.

If you mean standing up for and with people to be themselves against people who think that x persons aren't like them, then they're somehow 'wrong', then that's another story.

You have your right to be a fucking asshole all you want (you excel at that actually) but you don't have the right to demand other people stop being themselves.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Or in a trough standing with 10 men at the train station?

If that's all there was and I had to go... sure, whatever.

The Pee Pocket® was developed by a team of doctors who were fed up with dirty and unsanitary public bathrooms for their families. These surgeons developed a single-use, disposable, biodegradable women’s standing urination device so that everyone can finally take a stand®, avoid un-sanitary conditions and the potential for skin infections.

The demand for The Pee Pocket® has been so great by patients that a larger 48-pack carton was developed for hospitals, clinics, acute and long-term care facilities. Elderly women, post-surgical patients, (hip, knee, etc.), pregnant women and men who have trouble squatting or bending down to pee have regained their independence to relieve themselves.

We have introduced an individual pack so that you can try this disposable female urination device and experience hygiene packed with convenience. However, you can explore our other product as well to make the wise call.

Contact us if you wish to know more on any of our products. We would be more than happy to assist you!

Oh well congrats to them. If a woman thinks they need to carry a urinal around, so be it (hey, urinal's are a man only thing! Why aren't you up in arms about it!?)

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

My body, my choice​

My body, my choice is a feminist slogan used in several countries, most often surrounding issues of bodily autonomy and abortion.

My body my choice sign at a Stop Abortion Bans Rally in St Paul, Minnesota, May 2019

'My body My choice' at Women's March San Francisco, January 2018
Feminists usually defend an individual's right of self determination over their bodies for sexual, marriage and reproductive choices as rights. The slogan has been used around the world and translated into many different languages. The use of the slogan has caused different types of controversy in different countries and is often used as a rallying cry during protests and demonstrations and/or to bring attention to different feminist issues.

• Wow

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
If that's all there was and I had to go... sure, whatever.

Oh well congrats to them. If a woman thinks they need to carry a urinal around, so be it (hey, urinal's are a man only thing! Why aren't you up in arms about it!?)
Why would I be up in arms? It would be impossible to write my name in the snow.

• Haha

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Well y'all are up in arms about people who you think aren't women using toilets... so why aren't you up in arms about women using urinals? Since, you know, urinals are men only, right?
Nobody is up in arms about using any sanitary device I could care less what you squat over, it's over the privacy of the room being used,

You should be outraged over Gov. and elitists using you and the alphabet community as a tool to further their agendas such as the depopulation movement.

• Haha
Reactions: petros and Serryah

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Who said that? Has anyone here said you cant?

If you're upset over some people having to use toilets, then I figured you'd be upset over people using urinals...?

I mean, you're the one saying toilets are exclusively female and urinals are exclusively male, so...