Why does Justin Trudeau talk like a raging homo?

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
What do you really think pushes them there?... It surely isn't the political stability or risks associated with that.

Give your head a shake man
No need ... it's greed. You turn a better profit when you don't have to pay large for wages, safety or for environmental stuff.

You get a better return when you hide assets offshore.

You keep more of your precious money in the family when you're exempt from capital gains taxes in a Canadian bank account.

Give your head the shake....

See ... I don't like big Union any more than I like big business. Neither know jack shyte of the product or of the people whose lives they affect

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
No need ... it's greed. You turn a better profit when you don't have to pay large for wages, safety or for environmental stuff.

Not just the wages, how about the myriad of fees, licenses, regulatory hurdles and let's not forget the punitive taxes to help further 'share' on the upside (but interestingly, no one wants to 'share' in any of the risk up front - funny, non?)

You get a better return when you hide assets offshore.

Return?... By return, do you mean not having the gubmint participate as a 50/50 partner in anything you make?

Don't confuse the 2, it will help you understand the motivations

You keep more of your precious money in the family when you're exempt from capital gains taxes in a Canadian bank account.

Wrong. You keep more of your precious money when you don't squander it.

It really is that simple

See ... I don't like big Union any more than I like big business. Neither know jack shyte of the product or of the people whose lives they affect

... But it sure seems that you know a whole lot about depending on the productivity and money from other people

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Problem is: The whole fair-share, social justice and tax-em-into-the-grave has gone on too long.

The money is having its own revolt by virtue of leaving the jurisdictions
And yet "the money" is largely not leaving EU countries, despite high taxes and social requirements on corporations.

Which indicates that the principle of "the money will go where it increases most" is not a law of physics.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Not just the wages, how about the myriad of fees, licenses, regulatory hurdles and let's not forget the punitive taxes to help further 'share' on the upside (but interestingly, no one wants to 'share' in any of the risk up front - funny, non?)

Return?... By return, do you mean not having the gubmint participate as a 50/50 partner in anything you make?

Don't confuse the 2, it will help you understand the motivations

Wrong. You keep more of your precious money when you don't squander it.

It really is that simple

... But it sure seems that you know a whole lot about depending on the productivity and money from other people
Seems you just blew your whole argument with the cheap shot. Have another....

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Oh I'm registered for this election I'm voting in Ontario in a riding that may be tight..

Conservative vote!!

I'm predicting a Conservative minority, followed by a nonconfidence vote
about.....oh, lets say February-ish over something trivial...pissing off voters,
who will end up back at the polls and giving the Cons a majority.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
I'm predicting a Conservative minority, followed by a nonconfidence vote
about.....oh, lets say February-ish over something trivial...pissing off voters,
who will end up back at the polls and giving the Cons a majority.
oooo Deja vu.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
nope, just curious. Never heard about a group of people in canada being seriously harmed by the conservatives. Are we talking cpc? Reform? Alliance? Pc? Federal? Provincial?
i don't know,just all of the above,believe me there was no help anywhere when it came to policies.

inldu
The whiners? Most of the people I know get to eat three times a day and have a warm, dry place to sleep!

What does the death of Karman Willis have to do with Harper and the Conservatives? A little rationale wouldn't hurt!
forget the people thing,
political policies,and influences within these policies and more so who,what shapes policies in the best interest of public goodis where i have problems with the Conservatives.
At the start of my navigation of auditing informationl within administrated process's with the jurisdiction or not of the federal and provincial energy boards which govern,( as stated), on behalf of public interest.Upon conclusion of my auditing,.it was more then evident federal and provincial Conservative policies had great influences on public process's of different types.
My interest has always been the process and influences of these process's, people are secondary.......and what information i was able to garner of i surrounding the affairs of the "north country",resulting in the death of Karman Willis was directed related to politcal policies of the Conservative party.This left me with the conclusion karman's death was no accident,a terrible trageddy which was delivered through political motives and agendas via policies.

Ok, I gotta ask. Your people? What group of people in Canada did Harper do some seriously bad sh*t to?
i am glad you asked.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Now that's funny, I tell you about the place and you run there... as posted on the previous page, yet you're all interested if I got a hummer. :lol: sorry I don't kiss and tell.

NO5 Orange has a shower in Vancouver, Cheetahs on the River in Windsor has a shower.. Zanzeebar Toronto has a shower ;)

He's drunk and he's a Liberal... Nothing makes sense.. He's just on a Conservative hate trip realizing that there will be another Harper term. :lol:

Butt Hurt...

LOL did you enjoy yourself
you do kiss and tell,don't be a cheat!

my butt never hurts,if all is gentle in the world.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
No thanks pal.. I like women...
come on,do you think i am coming onto you?

tell me why you don't do personal messages.

you don't like giving it up the a ss?how about receiving?
in truth i am trying to shock talk you,because every time you write,you have young girls,truck stops and sex involved,how do you like my shock talk?do you find it offensive.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
x.com
come on,do you think i am coming onto you?

tell me why you don't do personal messages.

you don't like giving it up the a ss?how about receiving?
in truth i am trying to shock talk you,because every time you write,you have young girls,truck stops and sex involved,how do you like my shock talk?do you find it offensive.

Doesn't fizz me at all...

I don't think less of you for being Gay... Each to their own..

Happy trails buddy.. :)