Why does Justin Trudeau talk like a raging homo?

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Oh I'm registered for this election I'm voting in Ontario in a riding that may be tight..

Conservative vote!!
i am so happy for you boomer,you deserve to be on the board of directorsof the Conservative Party,and don't let anyone let you think any different,make your vision high and far,a loyalist like you deserves the best,go for the top.
you stick with the conservative party,you deserve each other.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
i am so happy for you boomer,you deserve to be on the board of directorsof the Conservative Party,and don't let anyone let you think any different,make your vision high and far,a loyalist like you deserves the best,go for the top.
you stick with the conservative party,you deserve each other.

Hey, P.T. is there a better party that you would recommend?

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Hey, P.T. is there a better party that you would recommend?
i am not all finalized on my voting strategedy yet,sometimes i may be disappointed and stay home.
actually i am not voting for myself,as much as i am voting for my children and grandchild.this election has nothing to do with me.i don't even know my riding yet,it has been changed so many times.
i am not voting conservative.
and so far,noone has planted signs outside my lane way,every election there is at least 10 signs which are Conservative supporting signs,i just laugh.

our calgary mayor is endorsing JT,i trust his word.

Some of your best friends are. . .
we don't talk politics.

i have been encouraging every nutbar to support the Conservative party.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
x.com
Gawd, I hated that man.

He destroyed Canada in many ways with his multicultural BS, metric system and other crap.

Give us all a demonstration of how a raging homo talks, Boom.

Just be yourself. Talk naturally.

Being you never met me in person, or heard my voice .... I'll just pass that off as stupidity from a Liberal Douch Bag.

Oh man, just returned home from the The Playmate, in Ottawa. Dam things have changed in Canada... Hottest little black chic in there, 20 years old... They got a back room you can get a massage and other things... all the way. oO

2 of the hottest babes, before I got home she texting me that she's going to visit me at my home.. Fukking eh!!

Starting to love Ontario!!! Lots to discover. ;)

As far as the Parlinent Hill, to many dam tourists.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
our calgary mayor is endorsing JT,i trust his word.

So you are going to transfer your power to someone else! You don't trust your own judgment? Are you sure his reasons are your reasons? I know a lot of people keep saying Harper has destroyed Canada, but he hasn't destroyed any part I'm familiar with so I'm understandably a little skeptical about other people's evaluations. I'm looking at Jr. as a viable alternative, but I'm afraid like his old man he's going to run us deep in debt. The biggest problem these days is everyone wants services, but they don't have the money to pay for them, hence they scream when they get the tax bill. :) :)

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Some of your best friends are. . .
don't forget......some of my most memorable lovers were Conservative.

He destroyed Canada in many ways with his multicultural BS, metric system and other crap.

Being you never met me in person, or heard my voice .... I'll just pass that off as stupidity from a Liberal Douch Bag.

Oh man, just returned home from the The Playmate, in Ottawa. Dam things have changed in Canada... Hottest little black chic in there, 20 years old... They got a back room you can get a massage and other things... all the way. oO

2 of the hottest babes, before I got home she texting me that she's going to visit me at my home.. Fukking eh!!

As far as the Parlinent Hill, to many dam tourists.
ha boomer,do you know my cousin?He is a conservative and right up the conservative's ***'s..he doesn't use his real name.
speaking of ***'s,i suspect you are a big spender and tipper with your massage therepist,hand job?blow job?what is your pleasure? what do you pay?
i just can imagine all the **** you can do in your own home,just be careful about those knee placements when getting your c ock sucked.don't forget to turn the teddy bear away from the action.
you can do two?impressive, I always thought Conservatives were premature in blowing their loads.I hope you were you smart enough to put some of your pleasures on an expense account of any sorts including the conservative party account.keep on trucking, s ucking and f ucking your way to the top with the conservative party,they need you.

checked out the playmate,did not see the shower,i only like strip clubs with showers.

So you are going to transfer your power to someone else! You don't trust your own judgment? Are you sure his reasons are your reasons? I know a lot of people keep saying Harper has destroyed Canada, but he hasn't destroyed any part I'm familiar with so I'm understandably a little skeptical about other people's evaluations. I'm looking at Jr. as a viable alternative, but I'm afraid like his old man he's going to run us deep in debt. The biggest problem these days is everyone wants services, but they don't have the money to pay for them, hence they scream when they get the tax bill. :) :)
i have always found the calgary mayor,relevant and easy to understand,i wish he was our premier.
i have reason to dislike the conservative party,they did some pretty rotten things to my people,real bad bad s hit.Harper is insignifcant in my thinking,I just have no respect for the conservative party and hence,anyone who supports their policies.i am voting for my children and my grandchildren this election.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
i have reason to dislike the conservative party,they did some pretty rotten things to my people,real bad bad s hit.
Ok, I gotta ask. Your people? What group of people in Canada did Harper do some seriously bad sh*t to?

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
where's boomer,receiving a hummer in the back room of his house. i want to hear how good all this sex is,give it to me,straight up conservative chit chat?

Ok, I gotta ask. Your people? What group of people in Canada did Harper do some seriously bad sh*t to?
does it matter which group?

the conservative party did bad ****,not harper,he is just a name to put on that stinking party.

read my blogs about circumstances surrounding the death of karman willis.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

The whiners? Most of the people I know get to eat three times a day and have a warm, dry place to sleep!

where's boomer,receiving a hummer in the back room of his house. i want to hear how good all this sex is,give it to me,straight up conservative chit chat?

does it matter which group?

the conservative party did bad ****,not harper,he is just a name to put on that stinking party.

read my blogs about circumstances surrounding the death of karman willis.

What does the death of Karman Willis have to do with Harper and the Conservatives? A little rationale wouldn't hurt!

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
x.com
where's boomer,receiving a hummer in the back room of his house. i want to hear how good all this sex is,give it to me,straight up conservative chit chat?.

Now that's funny, I tell you about the place and you run there... as posted on the previous page, yet you're all interested if I got a hummer. :lol: sorry I don't kiss and tell.

NO5 Orange has a shower in Vancouver, Cheetahs on the River in Windsor has a shower.. Zanzeebar Toronto has a shower ;)

What does the death of Karman Willis have to do with Harper and the Conservatives? A little rationale wouldn't hurt!

He's drunk and he's a Liberal... Nothing makes sense.. He's just on a Conservative hate trip realizing that there will be another Harper term. :lol:

Butt Hurt...

LOL did you enjoy yourself

checked out the playmate,did not see the shower,i only like strip clubs with showers.

Pearl

Time Out
Sep 26, 2015
This is hitting below the belt. Do you really think the man is gay? And even if hew was, should that stop us from voting for an honest man?

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
This is hitting below the belt. Do you really think the man is gay? And even if hew was, should that stop us from voting for an honest man?
What's wrong with being homosexual? Are you a homophobe?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
x.com

WOW, talk about a double standard, after some of the crap you posted about Harper..

Do I think he's Gay... I'd guess Pansexual to be honest.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.

That would be "douche" bag, douche bag. No Liberals here. Good luck with gramma. Gonna do her on "Parlinent HIl ?