Why Catholic isn't Christian.

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
THE False Prophet of Revelation 13:11-18, who will wield the same occult power as Antichrist, who will lead the peoples of the world into worship of Antichrist, and who will force the peoples of the world to take the infamous Mark of the Beast. Since this is the case, you can understand why Pope John Paul II reinstated the Office of the Defender of the Faith [Inquisition] with Cardinal Ratzinger as its head. This Pope is getting ready to deal with those genuine Christians of the Tribulation Period who will refuse to take the Mark of the Beast.Since the Roman Pontiff is declared to be the False Prophet, let us turn to Revelation 13 to see how his depiction as a Christian leader uncannily fulfills a most important Tribulation prophecy. "And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon." [Revelation 13:11] THE prophesied False Religious Prophet is prophesied to have "two horns like a lamb"; in other words, he will present himself as a Christian leader, and the peoples of the world will accept him as a Christian leader. This is exactly what Pope John Paul II is doing, even as he is holding forth two terrible symbols of Antichrist -- the Twisted Cross and the Inverted Cross . And, sure enough, the peoples of the world are accepting him as a genuine Christian leader.

brotherinchrist

Aug 16, 2008
If you read my post quandry121 I never defended any evil that any church has committed. Your so called proof will not make me any less of a Christian.

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
Truly, the time is coming quickly when Antichrist himself will actually appear. This visit by Pope John Paul II has repaired the bridge between Judaism and the Vatican, thus allowing for the Roman Catholic Pontiff to one day travel to Jerusalem to convene that global religious conference, at which he will announce that all world's religions are now one, and he is their leader.

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
"The lofty looks of man shall be humbled, and the haughtiness of men shall be bowed down, and the LORD alone shall be exalted in that day." —Isaiah 2:11
If you foolishly disobey the Bible by saying "Hail Mary," then you are committing idolatry. Mary is no more special than any other godly woman. If you idolize Mary, then you are practicing false religion. If you hail Mary, you are really worshipping and praising Satan.
The above photo is so disgusting! Notice how the Catholics portray Jesus Christ as an effeminate little wimp as compared to the almighty goddess mother. Also notice the halo around Mary's head signifying deity. The Catholic religion is so wicked that they even claim that Mary is Jesus' co-redeemer, look at the blasphemous scars in Mary's hands in the photo below...

Roman Catholicism is the biggest CULT in the world! There is NOTHING in the Bible about purgatory. There is NOTHING in the Bible about praying to dead saints.
"Confounded be all they that serve graven images, that boast themselves of idols" -Psalm 97:7
There is NOTHING in the Bible about praying to statues. There is NOTHING in the Bible about not eating meat on Fridays. There is NOTHING in the Bible about worshipping the dead. There is NOTHING in the Bible about digesting Jesus' flesh and blood. The Catholic religion can't make up it's mind and keeps changing it's dogma (doctrine). They also ADD good works to faith alone in Christ Jesus. Catholicism is a false religion, based upon faith in good works and the Roman Cult...not the Lord Jesus Christ. Roman Catholicism bases many of their beliefs upon TRADITIONS, which they esteem as also being inspired by God. This is a lie of the devil, unsupported by the Scriptures. Read more on TRADITION. The Apocrypha is not part of the Word of God and was rejected by the King James translators for good reason...the manuscripts were corrupt! Is the Catholic church's doctrine infallible?
PERVERT ALERT!!! PERVERT ALERT!!!
The Roman Catholic church is a cesspool of homosexual perverts and pedophiles. Pedophilia and homosexuality are inseparable (as many as 50% of all Catholic priests are Sodomites). Sad to say, the Catholic Church is able to hide the grossest of sins and are arrogant enough to be insulted when questioned about it.
Catholicism is a lie of the devil, a prison-house of religion. If I didn't sincerely care about people, then I wouldn't take the time to WARN you. The Catholic religion is all a bunch of Satanic lies based upon traditions and ridiculous manipulations of the Word of God.

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
If you read my post quandry121 I never defended any evil that any church has committed. Your so called proof will not make me any less of a Christian.

I don't or havent said to anyone that their less of a Christian,what ive said is that the Catholic church has DECIVED its followers into worshipping Satan , without knowing .???

Roman Catholics claim that a supernatural event occurred in 1917 in which the "Blessed Virgin Mary" appeared repeatedly to 3 little children in Fatima, Portugal. Supposedly, the Virgin Mary gave a message to the 3 little children. The Message of Fatima consists of an alleged number of precise predictions, requests, warnings and promises concerning the Faith and the world which were conveyed by the Blessed Virgin Mary to three shepherd children--Lucia, Jacinta and Francisco--in a series of apparitions at Fatima, Portugal from May to October 1917. An "apparition" means "the unexpected or unusual appearance of a ghostly figure."
Why Catholics Say We should Believe the Message of Fatima
The following claims were obtained from www.fatima.org:
1. Supposedly, the events of Fatima were confirmed by an unprecedented public miracle, the Miracle of the Sun, which occurred at precisely the moment Lucia said it would. More than 70,000 people, including Masons, communists and atheists, reportedly saw the sun, seemingly contrary to all cosmic laws, twirl in the sky, throw off colors and descend to earth. The event was reported in newspapers around the world, including the New York Times.
However, the miraculous events which the onlookers reportedly saw were not contrary to nature at all. As a matter of fact, they were VERY NORMAL astronomical events. Please read the following simple explanation for the "miracle" of Fatima from the National UFO Center...
"MASSIVE CORONAL MASS EJECTION FROM SUN

A gigantic coronal mass ejection (CME) occurred on May 13, 2000. Probably
the largest of the year was recorded by NASA. Every eleven years our sun
goes through a period of solar storms and these storms have been with us for
centuries of recorded history. Solar flares emit high-speed particles that
cause the Northern Lights or Aurora Borealis. Radiation from the solar
flares can give passengers in aircraft or UFOs a dose of radiation equivalent
to a medical X-ray. Severe weather on Earth, volcanoes and earthquakes may
be all tied to this activity on the sun. Satellites, communications, silicon
circuitry, portable phones and alternating current outlets can all be
effected. If your appliances start acting up it may be the result of these
solar storms. Even severe headaches may be tied to the sun's activity. We
are watching to see if the UFO activity is influenced by the sun's heavy
solar activity and initial indications are that reports have slowed in recent
weeks.

Pope John Paul's visit to Fatima, Portugal was punctuated by eruptions on the
sun, marking the 83rd anniversary of miracle of Fatima that occurred on May
13, 1917. Witnesses at Fatima claimed to have seen the sun dance in the
sky." Some claim this was an early UFO sighting, others claim it may have
been unusual solar activity. The Vatican revealed the Third Secret that the
Virgin Mary the mother of Christ is said to have told three children when she
appeared at Fatima. The first two secrets foretold the end or World War I
and the start of World War II along with the rise and fall of Communism.
The Third Secret foretold the shooting of Pope John Paul II several years ago."
You can also read about Coronal Mass Ejections (CME's) on NASA's website. I trust NASA more than the Catholic church. The Roman Catholic Church has a bad reputation for making things up.
2. Another reason why Catholics claim that we should believe the Message of Fatima is because all of the Popes since the Fatima Miracle have recognized that the Message is authentic. Several Popes have gone to Fatima in person, including Paul VI, John Paul I and John Paul II. John Paul II said at Fatima in 1982 that "the Message of Fatima imposes an obligation on the Church."
Realistically, just because the Popes recognize the alleged Message of Our Lady of Fatima as "authentic" is certainly NO PROOF at all. Just because the Pope says something doesn't make it so. Catholics foolishly elevate their Popes to the idolatrous level of God's Vicar (representative) on earth. There is NO such teaching found in the Bible. God has no official representative upon the earth. All believers are God's representatives (2nd Corinthians 5:20).

brotherinchrist

Aug 16, 2008
Do you believe that ministers of your faith are free from sin Quandry. Look deep in your heart. No one is telling you to be Catholic. If that is not your cup of tea so be it. But it is my hope that the sins of the past now can be forgiven but certainly not forgotten.

What modern life has taught us is that no one is infalliable. No matter what denomination you are the message of Christ's love is the same. You only want to look at fault and the message of God to be thrown out with your hatred. Yes the sins of priests needed to come forth and a tougher stance needs to be taken, but that does not mean that God's message needs to be thrown away.

You have no right to tell me what community I can sit with and pray with. Only God is my judge and I help to get his message out through love, understanding and compassion.

Sometimes there is a need for anger to show some of the faithful they are off the path, but please don't take that path away from people who know no other.

brotherinchrist

Aug 16, 2008
The problems of the Church

The problems of the Church are many, not the least of which is that is fractured into too many denominations. The common ailment is that everyone wants to say that their brand of Christianity is better than someone elses. Quandry we all have eyes and ears. The Catholic Church has gone through a growing period since Vatican II. For the good the church has done and wishes to continue to do changes cannot be made quickly. I feel that many Christians were too quick to regect the Eucharist. Not taking it does not make you less of a good person but I feel it means that you have not fully welcomed Christ into your heart.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
The problem with the Church, as I see it, is it is less about Christ and more about Church (man) In my own opinion, Faith is a personal thing. It loses something in its intimacy when you have to go through a middleman and proper channels to have a one-on-one relationship.

Catholic IS Christian - in concept. Christian isn't always Catholic.

Last edited:

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
Do you believe that ministers of your faith are free from sin Quandry. Look deep in your heart. No one is telling you to be Catholic. If that is not your cup of tea so be it. But it is my hope that the sins of the past now can be forgiven but certainly not forgotten.

What modern life has taught us is that no one is infalliable. No matter what denomination you are the message of Christ's love is the same. You only want to look at fault and the message of God to be thrown out with your hatred. Yes the sins of priests needed to come forth and a tougher stance needs to be taken, but that does not mean that God's message needs to be thrown away.

You have no right to tell me what community I can sit with and pray with. Only God is my judge and I help to get his message out through love, understanding and compassion.

Sometimes there is a need for anger to show some of the faithful they are off the path, but please don't take that path away from people who know no other.

You have no right to tell me what community I can sit with and pray with.
I have every right to denounce a religion that is false in its teachings.some facts you may or may not know concerning the HERESIES of the Catholic church
Heresy
1 OF ALL THE HUMAN TRADITIONS taught and practiced by the Roman Catholic Church, which are contrary to the Bible, the most ancient are the prayers for the dead and the sign of the Cross. Both began 300 years after Christ.

Wax Candles introduced in church.

Veneration of angels and dead saints.

The Mass, as a daily celebration, adopted.

The worship of Mary, the mother of Jesus, and the use of the term, "Mother of God", as applied to her, originated in the Council of Ephesus

Priests began to dress differently from the laity

Extreme Unction

The doctrine of Purgatory was first established by Gregory the Great

The Latin language, as the language of prayer and worship in churches, was also imposed by Pope Gregory I. 600 years after Christ

The Word of God forbids praying and teaching in an unknown tongue. (1st Corinthians 14:9).

The Bible teaches that we pray to God alone. In the primitive church never were prayers directed to Mary, or to dead saints. This practice began in the Roman Church

(Matthew 11:28; Luke 1:46; Acts 10:25-26; 14:14-18)

The Papacy is of pagan origin. The title of pope or universal bishop, was first given to the bishop of Rome by the wicked emperor Phocas

This he did to spite Bishop Ciriacus of Constantinople, who had justly excommunicated him for his having caused the assassination of his predecessor emperor Mauritius. Gregory 1, then bishop of Rome, refused the title, but his successor, Boniface III, first assumed title "pope."

Jesus did not appoint Peter to the headship of the apostles and forbade any such notion. (Luke 22:24-26; Ephesians 1:22-23; Colossians 1:18; 1st Corinthians 3:11).

Note: Nor is there any mention in Scripture, nor in history, that Peter ever was in Rome, much less that he was pope there for 25 years; Clement, 3rd bishop of Rome, remarks that "there is no real 1st century evidence that Peter ever was in Rome."

The kissing of the Pope's feet

It had been a pagan custom to kiss the feet of emperors. The Word of God forbids such practices. (Read Acts 10:25-26; Revelation 19:10; 22:9).

The Temporal power of the Popes

When Pepin, the usurper of the throne of France, descended into Italy, called by Pope Stephen II, to war against the Italian Lombards, he defeated them and gave the city of Rome and surrounding territory to the pope. Jesus expressly forbade such a thing, and He himself refused worldly kingship. (Read Matthew 4:8-9; 20:25-26; John 18:38).

Worship of the cross, images and relics was authorized

This was by order of Dowager Empress Irene of Constantinople, who first caused to pluck the eyes of her own son, Constantine VI, and then called a church council at the request of Hadrian I, pope of Rome at that time.

Such practice is called simply IDOLATRY in the Bible, and is severely condemned. (Read Exodus 20:4; 3:17; Deuteronomy 27:15; Psalm 115).

Holy Water, mixed with a pinch of salt and blessed by the priest, was authorized

The veneration of St. Joseph began

The baptism of bells was instituted by Pope John XIV

Canonization of dead saints, first by Pope John XV

Every believer and follower of Christ is called saint in the Bible. (Read Romans 1:7; 1st Colossians 1:2).

Fasting on Fridays and during Lent were imposed

Imposed by popes said to be interested in the commerce of fish. (Bull, or permit to eat meat), some authorities say, began in the year 700. This is against the plain teaching of the Bible. (Read Matthew 15:10; 1st Corinthians 10:25; 1st Timothy 4:1-3).

The Mass was developed gradually as a sacrifice; attendance made obligatory in the 11th century.

The Bible teaches that the sacrifice of Christ was offered once and for all, and is not to be repeated, but only commemorated in the Lord's Supper. (Read Hebrews 7:27; 9:26-28; 10:10-14).

The celibacy of the priesthood was decreed by Pope Hildebrand, Boniface VII

Jesus imposed no such rule, nor did any of the apostles. On the contrary, St. Peter was a married man, and St. Paul says that bishops were to have wife and children. (Read 1st Timothy 3:2,5, and 12; Matthew 8:14-15).
The Rosary, or prayer beads was introduced by Peter the Hermit, in the year 1090. Copied from Hindus and Mohammedans

The counting of prayers is a pagan practice and is expressly condemned by Christ. (Matthew 6:5-13).

The Inquisition of heretics was instituted by the Council of Verona in the year 1184. Jesus never taught the use of force to spread His religion

The sale of Indulgences, commonly regarded as a purchase of forgiveness and a permit to indulge in sin.

Christianity, as taught in the Bible, condemns such a traffic and it was the protest against this traffic that brought on the Protestant Reformation in the 16th century.

The dogma of Transubstantiation was decreed by Pope Innocent III, in the year

By this doctrine the priest pretends to perform a daily miracle by changing a wafer into the body of Christ, and then he pretends to eat Him alive in the presence of his people during Mass. The Bible condemns such absurdities; for the Lord's Supper is simply a memorial of the sacrifice of Christ. The spiritual presence of Christ is implied in the Lord's Supper. (Read Luke 22:19-20; John 6:35; 1st Corinthians 11:26).

Confession of sin to the priest at least once a year was instituted by Pope Innocent III., in the Lateran Council

The Bible commands us to confess our sins direct to God. (Read Psalm 51:1-10; Luke 7:48; 15:21; 1st John 1:8-9).

The adoration of the wafer (Host), was decreed by Pope Honorius

So the Roman Church worships a God made by human hands. This is plain idolatry and absolutely contrary to the spirit of the Gospel. (Read John 4:24).

The Bible forbidden to laymen and placed in the Index of forbidden books by the Council of Valencia

Jesus commanded that the Scriptures should be read by all. (John 5:39; 1st Timothy 3:15-17).

The Scapular was invented by Simon Stock, and English monk

It is a piece of brown cloth, with the picture of the Virgin and supposed to contain supernatural virtue to protect from all dangers those who wear it on naked skin. This is fetishism.

The Roman Church forbade the cup to the laity, by instituting the communion of one kind in the Council of Constance

The Bible commands us to celebrate the Lord's Supper with unleavened bread and the fruit of the vine. (Read Matthew 26:27; 1st Corinthians 11:26-29).

The doctrine of Purgatory was proclaimed as a dogma of faith by Council of Florence

There is not one word in the Bible that would teach the purgatory of priests. The blood of Jesus Christ cleanseth us from all sins. (Read 1st John 1:7-9; 2:1-2; John 5:24; Romans 8:1).

The doctrine of 7 Sacraments affirmed

The Bible says that Christ instituted only two ordinances, Baptism and the Lord's Supper. (Read Matthew 28:19-20; 26:26-28).

The Ave Maria, part of the last

It was completed 50 years afterward and finally approved by Pope Sixtus V, at the end of the 16th century.

The Council of Trent, held in the year 1545, declared that Tradition is of equal authority with the Bible

By tradition is meant human teachings. The Pharisees believed the same way, and Jesus bitterly condemned them, for by teaching human tradition, they nullified the commandments of God. (Read Mark 7:7-13; Colossians 2:8; Revelation 22:18).

The apocryphal books were added to the Bible also by the Council of Trent

These books were not recognized as canonical by the Jewish Church. (See Revelation 22:8-9).

The Creed of Pope Pius IV was imposed as the official creed 1560 years after Christ and the apostles

True Christians retain the Holy Scriptures as their creed. Hence their creed is 1500 years older than the creed of Roman Catholics. (Read Galatians 1:8).

The Immaculate Conception of the Virgin Mary was proclaimed by Pope Pius IX

The Bible states that all men, with the sole exception of Christ, are sinners. Mary herself had need of a Savior. (Read Romans 3:23; 5:12; Psalm 51:5; Luke 1:30,46,47).

In the year 1870 after Christ, Pope Pius IX proclaimed the dogma of Papal Infallibility

This is a blasphemy and the sign of the apostasy and of the antichrist predicted by St. Paul. (Read 2nd Thessalonians 2:2-12; Revelation 17:1-9; 13:5-8,18).

Many Bible students see the number of the beast (Rev. 13:18), 666 in the Roman letters of the Pope's title: "VICARIVS FILII DEI." -- V-5, I-1; C-100, I-1; V-S, I-1; L-50, I-1; I-1; D-500, I-l — Total, 666.

Pope Plus X, in the year 1907, condemned together with "Modernism", all the discoveries of modern science which are not approved by the Church

Pius IX had done the same thing in the Syllabus of 1864.

In the year 1930 Pius XI, condemned the Public Schools

In the year 1931 the same pope Pius XI, reaffirmed the doctrine that Mary is "the Mother of God"

This doctrine was first invented by the Council of Ephesus in the year 431. This is a heresy contrary by Mary's own words. (Read Luke 1:46-49; John 2: l-5).

In the year 1950 the last dogma was proclaimed by Pope Pius XII, the Assumption of the Virgin Mary.

CONCLUSIONWhat will be the next invention? The Roman Church says it never changes; yet, it has done nothing else but invent new doctrines which are contrary to the Bible, and has practiced rites and ceremonies taken bodily from paganism. Some scholar has found that 75% of the rites and ceremonies of the Roman Church are of pagan origin.
Note:-- Cardinal Newman, in his book, "The Development of the Christian Religion," admits that ... "Temples, incense, oil lamps, votive offerings, holy water, holidays and season of devotions, processions, blessing of fields, sacerdotal vestments, the tonsure (of priests and monks and nuns), images ... are all of pagan origin.

HERESIES are those doctrines and practices which are contrary to the Bible. They are also called "human traditions" or "doctrines of men". Both Peter and Paul predicted and warned that in the later times "false teachers" would rise within the Church and bring in "damnable heresies" and "doctrines of devils". (Read 2nd Peter 2:1-3, and 1st Timothy 3:2-5). Jesus rebuked the Pharisees, for they transgressed the commandments of God by keeping their traditions. "in vain," He said, "they worship me by keeping for doctrines the commandments of men" (Matthew 15:3,9).
The real heretics therefore, are the Roman Catholics and the true orthodox are the Evangelical Christians.

Last edited:

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
(Revelation 18:4). All true Christians will remain faithful to the religion of Christ as taught in the Bible, and heed the warning of the Apostle Paul, who said: "But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other Gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed." (Galatians 1:8).

brotherinchrist

Aug 16, 2008
Quandry, most of the things are not practiced in the way you wrote of them. Quoting the bible does not impress me. What impresses me is people who show love and understanding and who truly want to heal those who are living a sinful life.
Please do not call out certain religions. How do you know you are right? If you want to simplify life spread his message without naming people. That only inflames people who might not be truly believers in Christ.

If you just post his message without the name calling then people who feel they have accepted Christ but not fully to your satisfaction can read the words of God themselves and make a choice. People who say they are Christians but cannot forgive as is said in the Lord's prayer are not true followers of Christ.

If people cannot for themselves see evil from the news and what have you then your message will also be lost on the non-believers.

I am not defending the past, it cannot be changed. I look towards God's wisdom to heal all of God's followers. If on my journey the church I belong does not meet my spiritual needs and does meet what God has called me to be then I'll move on. People cannot paint the brush of sin on a whole majority when they cannot possibly look into the hearts of all and know what they privately feel and practice. I pray for all God's followers to spread his Good Words that can bring true peace to those who choose to believe in Christ.

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
Proof of the illuminati and the Catholic Church

The all seeing eye or the eye of horus on a catholic church in Poland

Catholic Church Destruction - the illuminati script, explained worldwide first timeCatholic Church Destruction - the illuminati script, explained worldwide first by Matt Marriott

"The faithful who enroll in Masonic associations are in a state of grave sin and may not receive Holy Communion.... Consequently, neither the excommunication nor the other penalties envisaged have been abrogated." -Cardinal Ratzinger, Sacred Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, November 26, 1983 - (Now known as Pope Benedict)

1983 - the illuminati didn't have yet complete control of the cardinals, as shown by the surprise election of John Paul I (who they murdered after 33 days).

That's why the most important illuminati agents like Ratzinger and John Paul II staged this theater, while at the same time continuing by their acts to destroy the catholic church:

- planting the pedophile bomb, ready to detonate 20 years later as 1) "pedophile church" trademark, and to 2) help to cover-up the transfer of the Vatican financial assets to the illuminati accounts, behind the smoke of the "financial compensations to the victims"

- pushing forward the "one world religion" illuminati agenda (Assisi 1986, etc)

- preparing the ground to let the ultimate bomb explode (acceptance of evolution theory hoax, i.e. the factual destruction of the catholic church)

1. Planting the pedophile bomb
"Confidential" letter to prove "we control the Vatican" - just in time for the Inauguration

Sunday April 24, 2005 - released hours before the Inauguration of the "Nazi Pope", aka "Panzer Kardinal" aka Pope Benedict XVI.
Just like one week ago, the "revelations", including the photo in nazi uniform, hours before he was "elected" pope.
Or like the "plane that crashed in the Pentagon ".
Always the same: telling to the last idiot, WE are the illuminati, YOU are human cattle.
http://observer.guardian.co.uk/inter...469055,00.html

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread136059/pg1
Since none added 1 and 1, some help:
- what's the difference between this "revelation" and having Cardinal Law (pedophile trademark) celebrating one of the official masses for JPII, the same day that more "news" about the Catholic Church giving another few millions to settle down sexual abuse of "priests"?
Note: AboveTopSecret.com, a CIA operated forum, banned Matt Marriott.

2. "One World Religion"
One world religion / acceptance of masonry
BTW, check at which point the "one world religion" illuminati agenda now is:

Here is what Pope Benedict XVI stated about "inter-religious dialogue" and "religious freedom" on February 20, 2006:

The promotion of dialogue between believers of various religions, especially between Christians and Muslims, fosters religious freedom, says Benedict XVI.
The Pope expressed this today when meeting bishops of the episcopal conference of Senegal, Mauritania, Cape Verde and Guinea-Bissau, who were ending their five-yearly visit to Rome.
The Holy Father encouraged the bishops to live their ministry collaborating "with the men and women who do not share the Christian faith, in particular with Muslims," who are especially numerous in the countries that the bishops represent.
"The efforts made for an encounter in the truth of believers of diverse religious traditions contribute to the concrete realization of the authentic good of people and societies," he said.
According to the Bishop of Rome, "It is a duty to further increasingly-fraternal relations between communities to foster a harmonious development of society, recognizing the dignity of every person and allowing all the free exercise of their religion."
Contrast this refusal to convert souls and the blithe acceptance of the current state with the words of Pope Leo XIII, offered in his encyclical letter about the influence of Freemasonry in Italy, Custodi Di Quella Fede, issued on December 8, 1892:
Everyone should avoid familiarity or friendship with anyone suspected of belonging to masonry or to affiliated groups. Know them by their fruits and avoid them. Every familiarity should be avoided, not only with those impious libertines who openly promote the character of the sect, but also with those who hide under the mask of universal tolerance, respect for all religions, and the craving to reconcile the maxims of the Gospel with those of the revolution. These men seek to reconcile Christ and Belial, the Church of God and the state without God.

3. Acceptance of evolution theory hoax

Now it's no more necessary to explain the tricks used by John Paul II in October 1996 to do it, since now the Vatican openly defends evolution theory and openly threatens defenders of intelligent design. The only trick left resumes to Benedict letting others in the Vatican do the job, while he keeps silence.

http://forums.armageddononline.org/catholic_church_destruction-t6856.html?