Who's gonna win the Alberta erection?

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
Wildrose?

Cons??

Who cares??

In my little nasty heart I'm pulling for Wildrose because Alberta is not where I live, and if they win, Alta deserves them.

God bless them and their fracking party, provincial/federal park oil exploration.

Smith recently said the question of climate change is not really finished. Pressed for an explanation she ignored the question. We already have a dufus in Ottawa who does the same thing. God bless all the fundies. Pray for them. It does so much good after all.

Anyone else have an opinion/care?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
"Smith also refused to condemn Hunsperger, calling the controversy a product of fearmongering and saying her party will not discriminate against anyone's religious views."

Being gay is now a religious view? Interesting. The fundies never cease to amaze.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
"I think as a Caucasian I have an advantage," Ron Leech told a radio station on the weekend. "When different community leaders such as a Sikh leader or a Muslim leader speak, they really speak to their own people in many ways. As a Caucasian, I believe that I can speak to all the community."

What a gem of a quote! Non-whites can only represent their own racial communities, but whites can represent everyone? Did he not graduate from kindergarden?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
As a white guy I can speak frankly...

Harvest Meats has the best weiners.

They aren't Halal or Kosher so there is always enough to go around at your ethnic centered political picnic.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
As a white guy I can speak frankly...

Harvest Meats has the best weiners.

They aren't Halal or Kosher so there is always enough to go around at your ethnic centered political picnic.

Yeah, but where's the head cheese? :lol:

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
"I think as a Caucasian I have an advantage," Ron Leech told a radio station on the weekend. "When different community leaders such as a Sikh leader or a Muslim leader speak, they really speak to their own people in many ways. As a Caucasian, I believe that I can speak to all the community."

What a gem of a quote! Non-whites can only represent their own racial communities, but whites can represent everyone? Did he not graduate from kindergarden?

""
Did he not graduate from kindergarden?""................Yes, but he used crib notes on the paper dolly, gluing things together, banging sticks, sitting in a circle, exam.

Cons will win! :smile:

Even though I detest them more than having s h i t flung in my eyes, I'd vote for them, given the Wild Hoe alternative.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Alberta seems to have thrived under them for decades, why would they change now? :smile:
Because the Alberta Conservative party has become a leftard shadow of its former self.