White Fragility: People will Insist They Are Not Racist

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Are we racist in Canada?

One year when I went to vote one scrutineers at the table was a woman I had gone to school with many years ago...
I still had to pull out a photo ID out of my wallet to get my ballot.
Driver's license, Health card, anything official with your picture will do.
They'll even accept Métis or Status card.....so nothing racist about it!

Reactions: Mowich and taxslave

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Are we racist in Canada?

One year when I went to vote one scrutineers at the table was a woman I had gone to school with many years ago...
I still had to pull out a photo ID out of my wallet to get my ballot.
Driver's license, Health card, anything official with your picture will do.
They'll even accept Métis or Status card.....so nothing racist about it!
Or a power bill, library card, a note from a shelter, or a person to vouch.....

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Except at election time when they expect to win.
Haha, CHEATIN' Ain't winning!
:)
LOL, Ain't-a-fa(kt) eh? The ILLUSION of winning is what they are all about...not about earning self esteem, but scamming mutual (M)admiration.

Reactions: taxslave

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
For all you dumb Trumpkins saying ANIFA staged the attack on congress...

1610174372331.png

1610174416322.png

One and the same asshole. Why would ANTIFA attack congress when they had already won. Ya gotta be brain dead to think anybody but Trump supporters staged that attack. All are guilty of sedition and Trump is guilty of egging them on.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
For all you dumb Trumpkins saying ANIFA staged the attack on congress...

View attachment 4713

View attachment 4714

One and the same asshole. Why would ANTIFA attack congress when they had already won. Ya gotta be brain dead to think anybody but Trump supporters staged that attack. All are guilty of sedition and Trump is guilty of egging them on.
yer black buddy shot the UNARMED white woman cliffy, ya RACIST commie TARD.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
WHO HELPED ANTIFA STORM THE CAPITOL?

There is plenty of good footage showing the Patriots were shocked that others went into the capitol, and they were staying outside, they are heard saying things like, “Oh my God, a bunch are trying to break in the Capitol!” “It’s getting dangerous, we’re leaving.” I’m not going in. No one was storming to get INSIDE but the ANTIFA thugs who stormed over the fences who had assistance from the start to avoid check points and just go right on into the event. Then had assistance to get inside!

Killed by Mf's racist BLM BRUHs.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
WHO HELPED ANTIFA STORM THE CAPITOL?

There is plenty of good footage showing the Patriots were shocked that others went into the capitol, and they were staying outside, they are heard saying things like, “Oh my God, a bunch are trying to break in the Capitol!” “It’s getting dangerous, we’re leaving.” I’m not going in. No one was storming to get INSIDE but the ANTIFA thugs who stormed over the fences who had assistance from the start to avoid check points and just go right on into the event. Then had assistance to get inside!

Killed by Mf's racist BLM BRUHs.

I heard today that one of the dead was a Trump supporter who entered the Capital with a taser and accidentally shot himself in the balls and died of a heart attack. Brilliant! MAGA!

• Haha
Reactions: taxslave