When you say all evidence against your claim was manufactured

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
I fvcking hate pseudoscience...

had this to say today which is quite fitting for this forum...

When you say all evidence against your claim was manufactured by the conspiracy
and all evidence for your claim was covered-up by the conspiracy,
and the media doesn't support your claim because they are part of the conspiracy,
and anyone who argues against you is a paid shill of the conspiracy,
what you're really saying is that you only see three kinds of people in the world:
those who agree, those who contravene, and those who are ignorant.
Everyone you meet can only be dumb, evil or woke.

Not only is this a glaringly naive worldview
it's also one that robs anyone you meet of having any dignity or worth unless they think like you. People are either sheep to be saved, or wolves to be slain.
This doesn't sound like a particularly enlightened or insightful position.
It sounds paranoid and condescending and dilusional. Also, immensely arrogant and off putting.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
So does this mean climate change and global warming are pseudoscience ?

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister

had this to say today which is quite fitting for this forum...

When you say all evidence against your claim was manufactured by the conspiracy
and all evidence for your claim was covered-up by the conspiracy,
and the media doesn't support your claim because they are part of the conspiracy,
and anyone who argues against you is a paid shill of the conspiracy,
what you're really saying is that you only see three kinds of people in the world:
those who agree, those who contravene, and those who are ignorant.
Everyone you meet can only be dumb, evil or woke.

Not only is this a glaringly naive worldview
it's also one that robs anyone you meet of having any dignity or worth unless they think like you. People are either sheep to be saved, or wolves to be slain.
This doesn't sound like a particularly enlightened or insightful position.
It sounds paranoid and condescending and dilusional. Also, immensely arrogant and off putting.

This is the simplest way to achieve a preconceived result.

No big surprise that some folks rely on this as their bread and butter

see my ignore list

let me make it really easy for all the CC personalities.

Hoid has everyone except for Flossy on ignore.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
So does this mean climate change and global warming are pseudoscience ?

no it doesn't. don't be daft. why you think a handful of idiots are smarter then nearly all the scientists studying it, shows you as being daft. Not that I expect you to believe that what with your wanting to be in on that particular conspiracy theory.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
How many are studying it? Out of all Scientists, what percentage don't work for Corporations and what percent of those who don't actually study Climatology?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
no it doesn't. don't be daft. why you think a handful of idiots are smarter then nearly all the scientists studying it, shows you as being daft. Not that I expect you to believe that what with your wanting to be in on that particular conspiracy theory.

For the most part, by a very large margin, those "scientists" in favour of the theory of human caused global warming do and say what thier employers order. The Sun controls the climate on this planet. The alternative scientific research articles are certainly not the work of idiots.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
For the most part, by a very large margin, those "scientists" in favour of the theory of human caused global warming do and say what thier employers order. The Sun controls the climate on this planet. The alternative scientific research articles are certainly not the work of idiots.

You get that all from Alex Jones? Or Natural news?

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

ALl depends on who is paying those "scientists". There are lots of anti fish farmers that claim to be scientists too but that doesn't stop them from manufacturing evidence and some of the more prominent ones actually only have honorary degrees.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
You get that all from Alex Jones? Or Natural news?

I can make that same claim. One of us is mistaken. Natural News is very good information, Alex Jones is a pretender. You,ve had a lot of vaccinations haven,t you?

Because you,ve lumped both of those completely different Web sites together as if they were at all similar indicates that you have less discriminating facaultys than required to continue this conversation to a pleasant and mutually satisfying conclusion. Have a nice day.

I respect this honest caring man. Maybe you think he,s full of shjt though.
Robert F Kennedy Jr perfectly sums up the current situation with vaccines

[URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=523&v=nXFNhcdO7RM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=523&v=nXFNhcdO7RM
[/URL]http://www.investmentwatchblog.com/author/maizipeng/

Last edited:

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
ALl depends on who is paying those "scientists". There are lots of anti fish farmers that claim to be scientists too but that doesn't stop them from manufacturing evidence and some of the more prominent ones actually only have honorary degrees.

I redirect you back to the "When you say all evidence against your claim...."

I can make that same claim. One of us is mistaken. Natural News is very good information, Alex Jones is a pretender. You,ve had a lot of vaccinations haven,t you?

Because you,ve lumped both of those completely different Web sites together as if they were at all similar indicates that you have less discriminating facaultys than required to continue this conversation to a pleasant and mutually satisfying conclusion. Have a nice day.

I respect this honest caring man. Maybe you think he,s full of shjt though.
Robert F Kennedy Jr perfectly sums up the current situation with vaccines

[URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=523&v=nXFNhcdO7RM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=523&v=nXFNhcdO7RM
[/URL]http://www.investmentwatchblog.com/author/maizipeng/

yes, of course you could. from your underground bunker no doubt.