What's Trump Done Now?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Well Biden can't take the credit for the upcoming vaccine, It came out on Trump's watch .........:ROFLMAO:
Well, it happened while Trump was U.S. President in an entirely different jurisdiction so he had as much to do with it as a convicted U.S. felon on death row. :)

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Well, it happened while Trump was U.S. President in an entirely different jurisdiction so he had as much to do with it as a convicted U.S. felon on death row. :)
Operation Warp Speed (OWS)[1] is a public–private partnership, initiated by the U.S. government to facilitate and accelerate the development, manufacturing, and distribution of COVID-19 vaccines, therapeutics, and diagnostics. Operation Warp Speed was introduced in early April 2020,[2][3][4] after a round-table meeting with industry executives at the White House on March 2

Reactions: Twin_Moose

SoniaEl77

Nov 11, 2020
lol, i ve seen the meme with Trump and Biden, Biden being older is more active and practically runs, while Trump was going really slowly from the plane.

Reactions: JLM

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
It pains you to admit he pulled it off as promised?
Unless Trump himself was in working on the vaccine, unless Trump himself was at every damned meeting since the beginning, has worked for his people, has reduced the lives lost, THEN maybe I would agree that yeah, he pulled it off as promised.

Instead he fuked the dog, he gave NO SHITS about the death of people, about the lives of people, he hasn't attended a meeting about Covid for 5 months...

No, I won't say he pulled anything off, except to make morons like you believe he somehow had a hand in developing the vaccine and in Pfizer's case, he didn't because it's not even part of his Warp Speed plan.

Reactions: Cliffy

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Why is the death rate in Canada far more tragic?

The whole Warp Speed didnt happen? I guess it's why everyone beat the US to to a vaccine?
Compared to the US, we've a lower population so our deaths would be more tragic in comparison.

I personally don't like how Canada is handling the entire thing, even NB, despite having one of the better responses/actions to it in the world.

We've too many idiots who think it's not real, it's no big deal, etc, etc.

Where do you get I said Warp Speed didn't happen?? Not only is your mental state slipping but your reading comprehension too.

Reactions: Cliffy

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Unless Trump himself was in working on the vaccine, unless Trump himself was at every damned meeting since the beginning, has worked for his people, has reduced the lives lost, THEN maybe I would agree that yeah, he pulled it off as promised.

Instead he fuked the dog, he gave NO SHITS about the death of people, about the lives of people, he hasn't attended a meeting about Covid for 5 months...

No, I won't say he pulled anything off, except to make morons like you believe he somehow had a hand in developing the vaccine and in Pfizer's case, he didn't because it's not even part of his Warp Speed plan.
You're kidding right? He was the second leader in the world to close borders to China, he and his team of experts beat Fauci's original death model to 10% of projected losses. He negotiated with major manufacturers to retool to make lacking ventilators, He and his experts implemented warp speed to fast track treatments and vaccines, do I need to go on?

btw: Fauci proclaimed that a vaccine was years away, with warp speed it may start rolling out by the end of the month what's that about 9 months, Pfizer announced a trial run to deliver the vaccine to 4 states to iron out any bugs before the official release.

Pretty amazing isn't it? What did Trudie do? Didn't even support Canadian labs outside Quebec to develop the drug

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
You're kidding right? He was the second leader in the world to close borders to China, he and his team of experts beat Fauci's original death model to 10% of projected losses. He negotiated with major manufacturers to retool to make lacking ventilators, He and his experts implemented warp speed to fast track treatments and vaccines, do I need to go on?

btw: Fauci proclaimed that a vaccine was years away, with warp speed it may start rolling out by the end of the month what's that about 9 months, Pfizer announced a trial run to deliver the vaccine to 4 states to iron out any bugs before the official release.

Pretty amazing isn't it? What did Trudie do? Didn't even support Canadian labs outside Quebec to develop the drug
He dumped several million into UofS. It's not the human medicine that got funded but Vet Med which deals heavily in Corona viruses in herd settings.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
You're kidding right? He was the second leader in the world to close borders to China,

Actually no, he didn't.

he and his team of experts beat Fauci's original death model to 10% of projected losses.

Experts like Fauci who amended his projections based on updates about the virus. You and others forget this is a NOVEL virus - never been seen before - and no one knew what it'd do, how it'd act, etc. Those projected losses were just that, *projected*. If you don't know what that means, look it up. Thankfully their projections didn't end up being as bad, though it's still fukin' horrible.

He negotiated with major manufacturers to retool to make lacking ventilators,

Yeahno. He first left it up to the states to deal with it. He didn't negotiate anything; major manufacturers were calling HIM and states about orders but because he was fuking the dog and didn't believe and was a sulky little brat, he wouldn't allow extra $$ to the states to put those orders ahead.

He and his experts implemented warp speed to fast track treatments and vaccines, do I need to go on?

Sure, which is DANGEROUS because not all the proper studies and reviews may hold the vaccine up as good to even use. And remember, Pfzer is NOT part of Warp Speed. Haven't heard about the other company. That said, because of uncertainty about a rushed vaccine, how many won't take it? Don't get me wrong, I hope to all the Gods that these two vaccines are viable and will have little to no side effects so they CAN be used. Too many are suffering with this BS and if we can do this, then awesome. But I know I certainly question such a quick response especially when other vaccines take years.

Yes he did, and see above. Science changes, data changes, things change, daily.

Pretty amazing isn't it?

Yeah, it is amazing, and brings rise to questions too.

What did Trudie do?

Much as I don't like the man, I think he did do a good job at least for a bit covering the virus.
Didn't even support Canadian labs outside Quebec to develop the drug

Yeah, and I don't approve of that, except... that's a lie.

https://www.canada.ca/en/institutes...research--details-of-the-funded-projects.html

TORONTO -- A Quebec City biopharmaceutical company, which began clinical trials on humans on Monday for a plant-derived COVID-19 vaccine, is among at least five Canadian research groups deep in the hunt for a vaccine.

Didn't know Edmonton and Saskatchewan were in Quebec...

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Well, what do you think Biden should be discredited for?
He's not in office yet so he doesn't get 'credit' for much.

And research for the vaccine began before he got in office.

The only credit I'd honestly give him is how he handles distribution and if he actually goes against Trump's idea of US first/only vs the world.