What's Trump Done Now?

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
Trump’s campaign has failed to make any real headway in court without proof of widespread fraud, which experts widely agree doesn’t exist. Over the course of a single day this week, Trump and his Republican allies dropped or lost cases seeking to block the certification of election results in four different states.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
99% of those cases were private lawsuits, supported by the Trump team, that were rejected by not enough evidence to overturn the results. Trump's lawyers are going to start the legal assault next week and it started with Kemp having doubts with valid voter signatures, opening the door.

Reactions: petros

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
99% of those cases were private lawsuits, supported by the Trump team, that were rejected by not enough evidence to overturn the results. Trump's lawyers are going to start the legal assault next week and it started with Kemp having doubts with valid voter signatures, opening the door.
You're correct in that multiple private lawsuits, supported by the Trump team were rejected. However the article I posted spoke to cases that, for the most part, were conducted by Trump's campaign.

I suppose we will soon know what Trump's lawyers have up their collective sleeves to mount this legal assault you speak of. If it's the same evidence that was presented in Pennsylvania by Trump's team, according to what the judge said, it seemed to be pretty weak. I don't think that case can be brought us again since the judge dismissed it with prejudice. Rudy said that was what he wanted though, to push faster the case to the Supreme Court, time will tell.

• Angry
Reactions: B00Mer and Cliffy