What Are You Watching Right Now?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Jesus christ dad hahahahhhahaahhhahhahhh, what we need is alien rule, I talk to them allthe timne

They phone me all the tyme

We control nice , an overlooked power, let nice rule your lives, or burn in hellk,easdyterms. cvome tyo us we love you

Absolute nonbsence,

there may be errat icspelling, thankyou for the time

an inexplicable decent into madness, one hundred bucks a night North Easten Nova Scotia, land that I love, the trouit strerams are two

You can reach out your hand and there's something to eat, a garden oifImperial size. motivatedf people the Cape Breatin Liberation Army
stance allies ofg the NSA

Absolute nonsence,

THE NSLP hASA UTHIORIZED ME tO INVFADE cANADA BRXCAUSE THEY HAVE NO SUBNMARINJES

wE COULD BUYTHED SEAKING DRAWINGS AND BUILD THOUSANDS OF THEM WITH MACHINE GUNS, PAVING THEWAY

The position of the NSLP IS UPRIGHT,

North nova will visit you, be nice

We wil impose nice

The whole of North Amnerica will be honerable and nice, nice rules, even if it kills you, if you die for nice you live forrever

give, you are here to give because you are strong, a bit of blood for them sir

if you kep fukking with the price of lobster

lLet the LOBSTER WARS BGINE

y=our not getting any seafood, soon you will

Die, thenmesswqage is to short, be nice or die, all men are nice or they ain;t men. Be nice at every op[eretrunity less than nice is not enough. Be nice or else.

If you an pass the john Jone Deere blades an eastern leaniong cmpany I migt addI might addd i might addd

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Jesus christ dad hahahahhhahaahhhahhahhh, what we need is alien rule, I talk to them allthe timne

They phone me all the tyme

We control nice , an overlooked power, let nice rule your lives, or burn in hellk,easdyterms. cvome tyo us we love you

Absolute nonbsence,

there may be errat icspelling, thankyou for the time

an inexplicable decent into madness, one hundred bucks a night North Easten Nova Scotia, land that I love, the trouit strerams are two

You can reach out your hand and there's something to eat, a garden oifImperial size. motivatedf people the Cape Breatin Liberation Army
stance allies ofg the NSA

Absolute nonsence,

THE NSLP hASA UTHIORIZED ME tO INVFADE cANADA BRXCAUSE THEY HAVE NO SUBNMARINJES

wE COULD BUYTHED SEAKING DRAWINGS AND BUILD THOUSANDS OF THEM WITH MACHINE GUNS, PAVING THEWAY

The position of the NSLP IS UPRIGHT,

North nova will visit you, be nice

We wil impose nice

The whole of North Amnerica will be honerable and nice, nice rules, even if it kills you, if you die for nice you live forrever

give, you are here to give because you are strong, a bit of blood for them sir

if you kep fukking with the price of lobster

lLet the LOBSTER WARS BGINE

y=our not getting any seafood, soon you will

Die, thenmesswqage is to short, be nice or die, all men are nice or they ain;t men. Be nice at every op[eretrunity less than nice is not enough. Be nice or else.

If you an pass the john Jone Deere blades an eastern leaniong cmpany I migt addI might addd i might addd

translation, please

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Batman vs the Archer:

50 years later this crap still makes me laugh

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Red Dwarf

Episode 1

The End

The first-ever episode of the cult British sci-fi sitcom.

Curry-loving Liverpudlian caretaker Dave Lister is sentenced to 18 months in stasis - suspended animation - for smuggling his pregnant cat Frankenstein on-board mining ship Red Dwarf. But Dave comes out of stasis to find he's been frozen for 3 million years rather than 18 months and the crew have been wiped out in a radioactive disaster. What's more, his annoying, fussy, bureaucratic, neurotic and cowardly bunkmate Arnold Rimmer has been revived as a hologram - and there's a creature on board that's descended from Lister's cat Frankenstein...

Red Dwarf - S01E01: The End - Video Dailymotion

Red Dwarf II

Episode 3

Thanks for the Memory 1988

The Red Dwarf crew wake up four days after celebrating the anniversary of Rimmer's death, only to find they've got no memories of the previous four days....

Red Dwarf II - Thanks for the memory - Video Dailymotion

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Hairy Bikers - Chicken & Egg

Episode 2 - France

The Hairy Bikers are on a mission to find the best chicken and egg recipes in the world. Biking across Europe, the Middle East and America, the boys celebrate the versatility of both chicken and egg.

In this episode, Si and Dave are determined to find out why French chickens are heralded as the poshest birds on the planet. They start their investigations in Lyon, arguably the home of modern French gastronomy, to discover the secrets behind haute cuisine. They visit a farm to see the world's most famous top chick - the magnificent poulet de Bresse. They enjoy chicken dishes created by some of the country's finest chefs before heading to Dave's new home in northern France to cook a feast for his neighbours. Finally the boys are drawn to Paris, where they cook the iconic French casserole, coq au vin (with a biker's twist of course) - overlooking the most iconic of French landmarks - the Eiffel Tower.

Hairy Bikers: Chicken & Egg Episode 2 Full Episode - watch online - Zilli TV

Great Continental Railway Journeys

Series 5

Episode 1: Romania - Transylvania to the Black Sea

Former British Defence Secretary Michael Portillo continues to traverse Europe by rail, visiting fascinating and historic cities.

In the first episode of the new Series 5, and with Bradshaw's 1913 Continental Railway Guide in hand, Michael Portillo ventures east through Romania - a country exactly the same size as the UK. He encounters a bloodsucking vampire in Transylvania and brown bears in the Carpathian forest before visiting a fairy tale castle with modern conveniences in Sinaia, striking oil in Ploesti, tapping into the nation's musical soul in Bucharest and loading cargo from a 100-foot crane in Constanta.

Travelling through what was, at the turn of the 20th century, one of Europe's youngest nations, Michael sinks his teeth into a Victorian gothic best seller and uncovers an unlikely fellow fan of his Bradshaw's. The beauty of the Carpathian mountains with their snow-clad granite peaks, gorges and lakes appears to him unchanged from their description in his 100-year-old guidebook and he is privileged to catch sight of some of the wild brown bears and wolves who continue to live in the region's last stretches of unbroken forest.

Like the railway traveller of a hundred years ago, Michael discovers a land full of surprises. In Ploesti, he helps out in the world's first oil refinery and at Sinaia, he discovers a fairy tale castle with the most modern conveniences. In the Romanian capital, Bucharest, the nation's leading violinist Alexandre Tomescu introduces Michael to the music of his country's greatest musician and composer, George Enescu, in a private recital with his Stradivarius.

On the shores of the Black Sea at Constanta, once the scene of intense pre-World War I diplomacy between Romanian and Russian royalty, Michael explores what is now emerging as Europe's largest grain port.

Episode 2: Switzerland - Zermatt to Geneva

Armed with his 1913 railway guide, Michael Portillo travels from the Swiss Alps to the shores of Lake Geneva. Along the way, he is caught up in a war zone with the Red Cross and rescued from an avalanche by a St Bernard puppy. He takes to the skies in a vintage bi-plane to retrace the epic journey of the pioneering pilot who was first to fly over the Alps and tries his hand at watchmaking, James Bond style.

Following in the footsteps of Edwardian railway travellers, Michael discovers a nation already famous for its neutrality when the rest of the continent was on the brink of war. In Zermatt, Michael learns how intrepid early 20th-century British mountaineers turned Alpinism into a fashionable sport for the rich and famous, and how one group of British climbers came to grief on the Matterhorn. At Martigny, Michael puts his faith in St Bernard after he is buried in snow. Will four-year-old puppy Easy rise to the challenge?

He discovers in Montreux how a ballet caused a riot and how a prisoner became immortalised in verse. Fortified by railway wine and Swiss fondue, Michael makes his way to the capital, Bern, where in a 1930s bi-plane, he follows in the slipstream of the Swiss pilot Oskar Bider, first to fly across the Alps. At Biel or Bienne, Michael tries his hand at watchmaking and learns how a timekeeping innovation by Omega became indispensable in the trenches of World War I. Arriving in Geneva, Michael is thrust into tense conflict training at a military checkpoint as he explores the city's famously international character, beginning with the International Committee for the Red Cross.

Episode 3: Morocco - Tangier to Marrakech

Just nine miles to the south of Europe is Morocco. Former Defence Secretary Michael Portillo takes in the sights, smells and tastes of the country as he travels from the Mediterranean port of Tangier to the Berber city of Marrakech.

Morocco-bound with his 1913 guidebook in hand, he discovers in Tangier how, in the year before his Bradshaw was published, this once proudly independent nation fell under the control of the French as rival European powers scrambled to extend their empires in Africa. At Asilah, Michael lends a hand with the construction of Morocco's new £3 billion high-speed railway line to Casablanca. In Fez, he dodges the donkeys and learns how to make lamb tagine before being scrubbed down in a traditional hammam.

Arriving in Casablanca, Morocco's largest city, Michael makes straight for the most famous gin joint in the world. He visits the vast and beautifully decorated Hassan II mosque, which boasts the world's tallest minaret, before boarding his Marrakech Express. In the desert city of the Berbers, Michael explores the thousand year old tanneries and shops in the souk. In the foothills of the Atlas mountains, Michael is invited to share breakfast with a Berber family.

Last edited:

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
The Victorian Slum

Episode 1: The 1860s

In the heart of the modern East End of London, a Victorian slum has been recreated and a group of 21st-century people are moving in. Michael Mosley joins them to tell the extraordinary story of how the Victorian East End changed our attitude to poverty forever.

In this episode, the slum dwellers move into the 1860s, when London was the capital of the world’s first industrial superpower and the richest city on Earth. Their new home is totally authentic – a foreboding Victorian tenement building made up of sparse rooms, a shared water pump and outdoor privies. There are businesses too – a small shop and a common lodging house known as the doss house. For some of the new residents, it is a chance to live as their East End ancestors once did, while others want to experience the history of their trades. As it would have been, their priority is to earn money to put food on the table and pay the weekly rent. During the economic boom years of the 1860s, life was tough for the poor (there was no welfare system or NHS), but at least London provided ways to make a living as the slum dwellers find out. Whether it is piecework farmed out by factories like matchbox making and wood turning or repurposing old clothes for the rag trade, they all replicate the work once done by poor Victorians. Graham Potter finds out first hand the back-breaking labour his forebears would have experienced and the effect on a Victorian family when the main breadwinner was out of action. But it is Shazeda Haque who finds life toughest as she experiences the vicious cycle of poverty and debt that lone Victorian parents endured.

Watch it here:

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
The Victorian Slum

Episode 2: The 1870s

In the heart of the modern East End of London, a Victorian slum has been recreated and a group of 21st-century people is moving in. Michael Mosley joins them to tell the extraordinary story of how the Victorian East End changed our attitude to poverty forever. The slum dwellers have left behind the 1860s, when London was the richest city on earth and it was hard but possible to make ends meet. Now they must live through a dire economic depression that blighted the 1870s.

Tailoring family the Howarths have become 'sweated workers', so called because of the rate at which they had to work. They must toil nonstop to make up Victorian factory orders for clothing. It is food for thought when they are forced to employ their neighbours' children to complete the work.

The Potter family can no longer rely on breadwinner Graham as he struggles to find work so they join forces with single parent Shazeda to try and get by making artificial flowers. For Heather Potter, the experience has added poignancy when she finds out the fate that befell her own poverty-stricken East End ancestors.

There are new arrivals in the slum when siblings John and Maria Barker arrive from Ireland. They are horrified by the conditions that would have greeted the Irish in Victorian London. But they are young, strong and have no dependents and they do have the ability to work.

As the week progresses, rent collector Andy and the shopkeepers the Birds begin to worry that some in the slum won't be able to settle their debts. A moonlit flit has a knock-on effect for all and the harsh realities of life for the Victorian poor hit home.

Watch it here: http://youtu.be/VbxIjAp8I-I

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
a movie called "fury"
with brad pitt... a damn good ww2 tank flick

peck did some good movies in his day, i really enjoyed them
mckenna's gold and to kill a mockingbird come to mind

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Right now I've got my sore leg propped up, I'm having my morning coffee and I'm watching the Deerhunter. One of my favorite movies and a beautiful guitar solo which reminds me of my late fathers playing..