What are you eating right now?

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
This isn't a place for hoity toity recipes. We're talkin' munchies and assorted crap (the North American diet). What grub are you stuffing in your piehole at the computer? I just had a can of smoked oysters followed by raspberry pop tarts.

Lets see what else is in the cupboard.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
I just had a late night snack of crusty freshly home made bread, bit of sharp cheddar cheese, butter, and some pineapple

that'll keep me going till the morning

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
cup of warm milk and 1/2 chocolate cup cake with vanilla icing, complements of costco, getting sick of
them, won't buy any more.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
cup of warm milk and 1/2 chocolate cup cake with vanilla icing, complements of costco, getting sick of
them, won't buy any more.
A brown cake like substance topped with a white sugary type substance - does that about describe your cup cake?

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
A brown cake like substance topped with a white sugary type substance - does that about describe your cup cake?

yep, large cupcakes, reddish brown chocolate, topped with soft vanilla icing, we share one because of
the size, tried a whole one once, was too sickening by the time it was gone.

this is the last package I will buy, I might even toss the rest of the package.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
nothing at all right now, my stomach is growling, and this thread isn't helping at all. lol

we'll eat soon, lunch and dinner combined into one about 3:00 p.m.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I'm cooking tonight. On the menu is homemade breaded chicken fingers, whipped mashed potaoes with creme cheese,chives and a little garlic baked to a golden light crust and glazed home grown carrots.