Well that was entertaining!

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Here's his base.

A fringe ..

Its like saying all blacks are criminals because the actions of a few, or all Hispanics are illegals..

78 million voted for Trump i can assure you 99.9% don't agree with this shit..

I don't like KKK and I don't like Antifa..or any hate group..

Just remember Antifa side for Biden

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Ugh... okay, here we go.

There's lots more out there.

Democrats and BLM people HAVE denounced the rioters as those who not only are breaking the law but taking the purpose of their protests and ruining them/tarnishing them from actual change.

The difference between last Wednesday and any protest that BLM had which sank into riots was those people were rioters, NOT seditionists. That's a HUGE difference and trying to equate them is just outright stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: petros

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
riiiiigggghhht
;)
as the cities burn.
SMH.

Black Lives Matter co-founder describes herself as ‘trained Marxist’​

Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors said in a newly surfaced video from 2015 that she and her fellow organizers are “trained Marxists” – making clear their movement’s ideological foundation, according to a report.

...It also expresses its appreciation for the work of the US Communist Party, “especially Black communists,” as well as its support for “the great work of the Black Panther Party...

October 13, 2006, - 2:54 pm

40 Years of Violence & Murder: UnHappy Anniversary, Black Panthers

It’s been a long 40 years under the Panthers reign of terror in America. The Black Panthers’ 40 years has been marked by violence, murder, cop-killing, anti-Semitism, anti-White racism, pan-Islamism and a host of other things that are no good for any free and democratic society.

Several Black Panthers are now extremist Muslims and cause celebres in the Islamofascist community, like convicted, imprisoned cop-killer . Al-Amin, who bragged, “Violence is as American as cherry pie,” killed one sheriff’s deputy and wounded another in March 2000.

The group–so vicious, so violent–even savagely tortured and murdered its own. The disgusting way they tortured and dismembered their living victims was so sick, it rivals that of the Islamic terrorists we are fighting now.

Ungreat minds think alike.

You are so full of it dearie, one doesn't even know where to start.

Last edited:
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

The Leftists Call Looting “Free Speech”​

Wow. They consider looting, intimidation by the mob, and destruction of private property “free speech”. Yet these same left-wing politicians consider advocating lower taxes, free enterprise, lifting the COVID tyranny, supporting the right to self-defense and First Amendment rights for EVERYONE, not just fascist thugs, to be racist and evil.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
AOC said the ones looting are just stealing because they are hungry, trying to feed their families, and it's OK because these businesses have insurance

AOC: People Have No Choice But to Violently Riot by Katie ...

2019-08-01 · During an interview with New York's Hot 97 earlier this week, Ocasio-Cortez argued "marginalized" communities have no choice but to riot against their so-called oppressors.

AOC tweets her support for anti-police protests rocking ...

2019-11-03 · Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez expressed her solidarity with the antipolice demonstrations that raged in Brooklyn over the weekend and included turnstile-jumping and defacing cop cars. “Ending ...

AOC says NYC crime is people 'stealing bread to feed their ...

2020-07-13 · Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has suggested the rise in crime in New York City is because 'desperate' people are 'stealing bread to feed their children'. …

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Antifa Protester John Sullivan Brags About Posing As Trump Supporter, Breaking Window At US Capitol Building During Riots​

CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Antifa Protester John Sullivan Brags About Posing As Trump Supporter, Breaking Window At US Capitol Building During Riots (thegatewaypundit.com)

CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Antifa Protester John Sullivan Brags About Posing As Trump Supporter (rumble.com)

“You were right! We did it,” she boasts.

“Dude, I was trying to tell you. I couldn’t say much,” Sullivan replies. “Is this not going to be the best film you’ve ever made in your life?”

While the FBI and the mainstream media insist there is no evidence Antifa or BLM played any role in the deadly mob that stormed the Capitol last Wednesday, Sullivan admits in the footage that he strategically wore a Trump hat and carried a ‘big camera’ at the rally to guise himself as a journalist and mislead law enforcement and the media about his true motives.

It’s all fake,” he explains. “I learned that shit already – I am going to wear a Trump hat. I am going to wear a Trump hat. I bought one today,” he says. “I was wearing a Trump hat at the last Trump rally, at that Trump rally during the daytime because I was like, ‘nah, that shit ain’t happening, bro.

Reactions: Danbones

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
← Communist News Network’s Don Lemon Screams “If You Voted For Trump, You Are with the Ku Klux Klan”

Third Major Report on Historic Election Fraud — Confirms “Trump Won”​

Posted on January 14, 2021 by State of the Nation

BREAKING: Trump Team’s Peter Navarro Drops Third Major Report on Historic Election Fraud — Confirms “Trump Won”​

full article

Volume 3 of the Navarro Report is designed to serve as a capstone to what has been a comprehensive analysis of the question: Was the 2020 presidential election stolen from Donald J. Trump? In this report, we provide the most up-to-date statistical “receipts” with respect to the potential number of illegal votes in each battleground state.

The report’s final paragraphs state:

Based on the analysis and the granular, documented quantities of illegal votes in this report, the only thing that must happen now as we engage in a peaceful transition of power is a FULL investigation of this matter.
• The Department of Justice should immediately appoint a Special Counsel BEFORE the Biden administration begins.
• State legislators and Attorneys Generals in the battleground states, particularly Republican states, must launch similar investigations.
Absent a full investigation, we as a nation run the risk of institutionalizing a rigged electoral system in which a large segment of America will no longer have faith in. That’s why clearing the air about the 2020 presidential election is not just about Donald J. Trump but rather about something much larger and of far more import —the future of our election system, the public perception of that system, and ultimately the future of our free and democratic Republic.

We need more than a Special Counsel. This election was stolen.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Antifa Protester John Sullivan Brags About Posing As Trump Supporter, Breaking Window At US Capitol Building During Riots​

CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Antifa Protester John Sullivan Brags About Posing As Trump Supporter, Breaking Window At US Capitol Building During Riots (thegatewaypundit.com)

CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Antifa Protester John Sullivan Brags About Posing As Trump Supporter (rumble.com)

“You were right! We did it,” she boasts.

“Dude, I was trying to tell you. I couldn’t say much,” Sullivan replies. “Is this not going to be the best film you’ve ever made in your life?”

While the FBI and the mainstream media insist there is no evidence Antifa or BLM played any role in the deadly mob that stormed the Capitol last Wednesday, Sullivan admits in the footage that he strategically wore a Trump hat and carried a ‘big camera’ at the rally to guise himself as a journalist and mislead law enforcement and the media about his true motives.

It’s all fake,” he explains. “I learned that shit already – I am going to wear a Trump hat. I am going to wear a Trump hat. I bought one today,” he says. “I was wearing a Trump hat at the last Trump rally, at that Trump rally during the daytime because I was like, ‘nah, that shit ain’t happening, bro.
Well, I unequivocally support arresting and charging with treason all of the traitors who attacked the Capitol, regardless of their excuses.

Just another area where we disagree, Moosie.

Reactions: Serryah and B00Mer