Well that was entertaining!

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
A fringe ..

Its like saying all blacks are criminals because the actions of a few, or all Hispanics are illegals..

78 million voted for Trump i can assure you 99.9% don't agree with this shit..

I don't like KKK and I don't like Antifa..or any hate group..

Just remember Antifa side for Biden
If people who riot in the name of BLM or antifa represent "the Left," these traitors represent you.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
If people who riot in the name of BLM or antifa represent "the Left," these traitors represent you.

They represent you and your Leftist ideals..

In no way they represent me, just the opposite. Regardless if they are Antifa, BLM, or MAGA everyone of those people who rioted of Jan 6th and all summer long should be brought to justice.

Nevertheless with your anti-Police stance on CC im sure you'll be their to defend them

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
It's insane. This is how the MAGAhats "think."

"How come ain't no BLM or antifa rioters arrested?"

There were. Over 10,000 as of 4 Jun 2020. It's very well documented.

Makes no difference. Tell it to a MAGAhat, prove it until he has to admit it's true, and the next damn day, he'll say to somebody "Wun't no BLM or antifa rioters arrested."

Facts make no difference.

Reactions: Serryah

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
They represent you and your Leftist ideals..

In no way they represent me, just the opposite. Regardless if they are Antifa, BLM, or MAGA everyone of those people who rioted of Jan 6th and all summer long should be brought to justice.

Nevertheless with your anti-Police stance on CC im sure you'll be their to defend them
That would be true if I had any Leftist ideals. I don't.

See, given your utter estrangement from facts and marrying MAGAhatism, plus your inborn stupidity, the concept that somebody can recognize historical problems, sympathize with people disadvantaged thereby, but not support, and in point of fact want treated quite sternly, acts of violence and property destruction, simply cannot penetrate the block of cement you have in place of a brain.

Reactions: Serryah

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

Makes no difference. Tell it to a MAGAhat, prove it until he has to admit it's true, and the next damn day, he'll say to somebody "Wun't no BLM or antifa rioters arrested."

Yeah till the soros funded DAs let them all out to keep marauding raping looting and killing...
;)

Soros-funded district attorneys keep releasing violent terrorists back onto the streets, allowing them to continue terrorizing innocent Americans​

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
You are the Poster Boy on Can Con for Leftist ideals..

What happen, Biden and the Squad suddenly PO'd you? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

BTW, sorry. Did I make you angry.. ;)
And you're the poster boy for mindlessly following your dick around, and your inability to distinguish between it and your gun.

You're not smart enough to make me angry, except in the abstract sense that utter waste of potential angers me.

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah and B00Mer

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
  • Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
And you're the poster boy for mindlessly following your dick around, and your inability to distinguish between it and your gun.

You're not smart enough to make me angry, except in the abstract sense that utter waste of potential angers me.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

Black Lives Matter Activist Who Stormed Capitol on Jan. 6 Charged​

BY ZACHARY STIEBER

January 14, 2021 Updated: January 14, 2021
biggersmaller
Print
The Black Lives Matter activist who was seen storming the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 was charged with being on restricted grounds, civil disorder, and violent entry or disorderly conduct, the Department of Justice said Thursday.

well if its true what they say about blacks being...Ummm "BIG", I hope they were talking about their sentences...
:)

As long as they don't go off in yer pants, it's all good!

Reactions: B00Mer

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Facts are only what 'they' say, not the reality of things.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
That would be true if I had any Leftist ideals. I don't.

See, given your utter estrangement from facts and marrying MAGAhatism, plus your inborn stupidity, the concept that somebody can recognize historical problems, sympathize with people disadvantaged thereby, but not support, and in point of fact want treated quite sternly, acts of violence and property destruction, simply cannot penetrate the block of cement you have in place of a brain.

In the end what I don't get is the absolute refusal to admit their wrong, yet they expect those who disagree with them to always admit they are in the wrong.

They expect the 'other side' to admit absolute failure, yet won't admit their own failures.

And you can prove your point until the cows come home but in the end they still are 'whatabout'...

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Facts are only what 'they' say, not the reality of things.
You got that right!

Media Are Accusing A Republican Lawmaker Of Insurrection For Quoting Nancy Pelosi

Corporate media journalists and left-wing activists took to social media on Wednesday to spread claims that Republican Rep. Louie Gohmert of Texas is in favor of inciting insurrection.

“Here’s a quote. ‘I just don’t even know why there aren’t more uprisings all over the country, and maybe there will be,’” Gohmert said on the House floor during the impeachment debate.

While Gohmert specified that what he was saying was a quote, taken directly from House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s previous statements encouraging uprisings, journalists and activists quickly twisted his words, publicly speculating and claiming he was calling for increased political violence around the nation.

“Louis Gohmert: ‘I don’t know why they aren’t more uprisings all over the country,’” Blake News, a Politico editor tweeted.

SMH
;)

• Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
In the end what I don't get is the absolute refusal to admit their wrong, yet they expect those who disagree with them to always admit they are in the wrong.

They expect the 'other side' to admit absolute failure, yet won't admit their own failures.

And you can prove your point until the cows come home but in the end they still are 'whatabout'...

So what are we wrong about??

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Well, the continual idiotic claim that no Dem or anyone denounced the riots that came out of BLM protests...

I didn't see you post a "Well okay, maybe they did disagree" when I prove your claims wrong, so...

Well okay then, please provide a link on YouTube or the Internet where a Democrat is denouncing the BLM riots.

Most are chearing it on because its making Trump look bad.