Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Reactions: petros and JLM

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

BREAKING: Trudeau refuses to call China’s treatment of Uyghurs a 'genocide'​

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau was not prepared to label the ongoing human rights abuses in China's Xinjiang province against the Uyghur people a genocide, saying the term needed to be "properly justified and demonstrated."

The prime minister, however, had previously used the term when discussing the national inquiry into missing and murdered Indigenous women and girls in Canada, telling a crowd in 2019 that the he accepted the report's conclusions, "including that what happened amounts to genocide."

But the "proudboys" are "terrorists" because they are like trudeau, "WHITE".

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
It's genocide in Canada but not in China I think we's fooked

I see reading the comments there that O'toole wants to politicize the Olympics and waste time getting them moved from china to another country.

IMHO, He has to go NOW too before he gets somewhere he has to go from. I guess he figures all the people with no jobs because of the insane covid lockdown will still vote too if he can fool them just enough.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

BREAKING: Trudeau refuses to call China’s treatment of Uyghurs a 'genocide'​

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau was not prepared to label the ongoing human rights abuses in China's Xinjiang province against the Uyghur people a genocide, saying the term needed to be "properly justified and demonstrated."

The prime minister, however, had previously used the term when discussing the national inquiry into missing and murdered Indigenous women and girls in Canada, telling a crowd in 2019 that the he accepted the report's conclusions, "including that what happened amounts to genocide."

But the "proudboys" are "terrorists" because they are like trudeau, "WHITE".
Proud Boys arent white, they are Latino.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

That's Afro Cuban Viking Plaid to you!
:)

Reactions: Ron in Regina

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
I see reading the comments there that O'toole wants to politicize the Olympics and waste time getting them moved from china to another country.

IMHO, He has to go NOW too before he gets somewhere he has to go from. I guess he figures all the people with no jobs because of the insane covid lockdown will still vote too if he can fool them just enough.
Yep the Toole is a Lib. dressed in a Cons. suit

Reactions: Danbones

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
There seem to be those who think trespassing on private property, stealing and threatening life and limb is perfectly all right! (if the news reports are to be believed, but as Sleepy thinks, I may be gullible) :)
Only if you belong to the right class of people. ie: Anyone the government decides is discriminated against gets to skate while people like us, if we were so inclined to do such a thing would get a free stay at the Crowbar Hotel.