We have to stop bombing people

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
Ya know, I wish people would quit giving EAO excuses to turn as many threads as he can into ones about Pallies and Izzys. You are feeding his fixation.
You are misinterpreting me LG. I have a problem letting BS stand unchallenged. If someone posts BS, I'll challenge it. I'm sorry that it is distracting or annoying.

We should stop bombing people is a logical comment, but it's about as useful as saying we should end hunger. It ain't gonna happen (at least not anytime in the foreseeable future).
Both problems are resolvable, if a majority of us decide its important. We've been manipulated by BS to think that the other people are different from us, when in fact the differences between are relatively minor. We have the resources to solve these problems. What we lack is the will to do it.

You know there are civilian employees in the Pentagon, right? Or don't they count?
Killing civilians when they are working next to soldiers or at military sites aren't a problem for most people if we are killing them. Then its called collateral damage and its easily remedied by a statement of regret and blaming the other side for using human shields. when someone attacks our military and kills our side's civilians, then most of us have no problem identifying their other side's heartless cruelty. I call this "moral relativity". (See Orwell's observations about this phenomena above)

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
You know there are civilian employees in the Pentagon, right? Or don't they count?

Now you're starting to get it. Civilians are labour units when they wear out or fall apart from bombing usually a ship load of brand new labour units may be had for the picking, literally. The pentagon is a high tech meat grinder and nothing else.

We bomb thousands of tiny children and old people every year. Gee I feel safe and cozy, let's have some burgers and fries while we watch something stupid on the telly.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I'm sure you'll let me know when you think you've done that.
Done, multiple times now, and why would I waste the time finding the multiple threads I did it in? You'll just ignore it, like you always do.

BTW CB, the IAEA is still looking for proof that Iran is building a bomb. They still have no evidence. Since you can prove that Iran is building a bomb and they can't, I'm certain they would like to hear from you. Why don't you contact them and share your opinion with them.
Excellent example of the imagination, you use to formulate the bulk of your posts.

Unless of course you can provide a quote from me, in which I say they are building a bomb of course.
http://www.iaea.org/About/contact.html
Besides being obvious, do you have a point?
Yep, you're full of sh!t.

Everyone else seems to follow this logic:
At least everyone but you is following some form of logic.

Ya know, I wish people would quit giving EAO excuses to turn as many threads as he can into ones about Pallies and Izzys. You are feeding his fixation.
I never did pay attention to the "Don't feed the animals" signs.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Last edited:

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
A,

You are on to something... But the trouble with using Hitler as a verb, implies the exact same evil. Details upon close examination of individual cases of evil reveal unique characteristics.

Your use of Hitler as a verb refers to the atrocities that I believe are unique. Can give an examples of "to Hitler" someone that match Hitler's atrocities in scale and lines crossed?

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
A,

You are on to something... But the trouble with using Hitler as a verb, implies the exact same evil. Details upon close examination of individual cases of evil reveal unique characteristics.

Your use of Hitler as a verb refers to the atrocities that I believe are unique. Can give an examples of "to Hitler" someone that match Hitler's atrocities in scale and lines crossed?

OK, last post in this thread. I'm invoking Godwin.

They weren't Hitlered they were Nazied.